Bit Of A Yarn

Above and beyond

the galah

It was a good nights viewing last night,even if I didn't bother with the betting due to favorites being so dominant. 

After I watched race 2 I wondered why John Dunn appeared to drive to give Natalie Rasmussen a gap in race 2 on Above and Beyond .

After watching the race it looked like he pulled out to protect the safety of the drivers behind him because Rasmussen went into a gap that wasn't there.

But no. Nothing to do with safety. Nothing to do with Rasmussen. The stipes report says John Dunn advised stewards he thought his horse was about to choke so he pulled it wide at the 300m..

The stipes believe anything these  top drivers say.. Its like they have a book of excuses for every occasion and the video of the incidents are irrelevant.

Mmmm, thought belle of montana strange race. Wainui creek really whizzed off the gate, but surprisingly stablemate also kicked up, making wainui creek work? Thought this was strange, but all to plan, allowed winner to get off rails 3 deep, to amble to lead and dictate! 
If i owned Wainui Creek, i would be pissed off.