Bit Of A Yarn

Consecutive days

racinggreys

It must have something to do with this new imaginary rule. The first time one of the trainers breaks any one of thousand individual rules they receive a warning for it.

ie: The first time a drunk driver kills another person they'll get a warning. If they go on to kill a second person in a subsequent accident then they'll be formally charged, but only if it was in the same vehicle they were driving the first time.

If that's integrity, then they might as well throw the rule book away.

Also this week ~

Auckland yesterday - 1). S Hunt was issued with a warning for failing to present the registration papers for ALENG (race 4).

Wanganui Wednesday - 4). L Hunt was issued with an official warning per rule 44.8b after failing to present the papers for SMASH CHARGER in race 11.

• Like 1

So I guess then all the previous scratching s without a valid reason for the same deal were hit hard with the minor infringement fine. I'd be a bit pissy if I'd been fined and now they just hand out cautions?

Or is there something now that if you nominate knowing you might get into consecutive days that thats now a valid reason?