Bit Of A Yarn

Oh Dear

Cmon kids...this is nappy wearing stuff

That TIPPING MASTERCLASS was fully explained

Just posting a whole lot of 'tips', as you girls do, is simply an ass slapping exercise to massage your massive egos...

...if you fluke one once in a blue moon...I can sense the intense orgasmic pride..

..which admittedly makes me want to be with the Princess all of a sudden...

But it's self indulgent b/s 

Alors...My tipping is to EDUCATE and EXPLAIN....

...something about fishes for a day providing self flagellation gift relief......

....when I'm providing the MEANS to venture to paradise....possibly with virgins involved...if you're religious 

1 hour ago, curious said:

Yes, I tried to get on when he posted this morning and would have been happy with 18s but there didn't seem to be any takers, even at that price.

That's the primary issue with the BP. It educates and explains everything very well. But only if you can back them after they've won. As to be expected, when you tried to do that, alas there were no offers.

That's why an actual selection pre race that wins is gold, and a selection that you hear about afterwards, is worthless.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Thomass said:

Cmon kids...this is nappy wearing stuff

That TIPPING MASTERCLASS was fully explained

Just posting a whole lot of 'tips', as you girls do, is simply an ass slapping exercise to massage your massive egos...

...if you fluke one once in a blue moon...I can sense the intense orgasmic pride..

..which admittedly makes me want to be with the Princess all of a sudden...

But it's self indulgent b/s 

Alors...My tipping is to EDUCATE and EXPLAIN....

...something about fishes for a day providing self flagellation gift relief......

....when I'm providing the MEANS to venture to paradise....possibly with virgins involved...if you're religious 

FFS, you are not saying here that you often buy your dolls 2nd hand are you?.

On 10/01/2020 at 1:53 PM, mardigras said:

That's the primary issue with the BP. It educates and explains everything very well. But only if you can back them after they've won. As to be expected, when you tried to do that, alas there were no offers.

That's why an actual selection pre race that wins is gold, and a selection that you hear about afterwards, is worthless.

Can't you read?

THE LAST 4 RACES TIPPED

2 Tris, a Q and WINNER...

ALL IN ONE SELECTION

170,000/1

ALL BP

26 minutes ago, Thomass said:

Can't you read?

THE LAST 4 RACES TIPPED

2 Tris, a Q and WINNER...

ALL IN ONE SELECTION

170,000/1

ALL BP

If you say so. But since you claim your method is able to be used by anyone as part of your education program. The last 500 BP runners have resulted in 47 winners with dividends totalling $411. Which is not bad I agree. But about as good as a dart and a dart board would achieve.

Many of those were put up pre race on this site - even asking for further clarification from you as to whether they met the BP. Funny how not once did you give an answer except to say which ones did after the races had been run. Odd that.

Edited by mardigras
  • Like 1

Soz...missed this load of b/s...'Genius'

Hahahahahahaha....we laughed so much wee....wee...wee'd ourselves

Alors...

Your 'understanding' of anything to do with the BP amounts to SFA of nothing over NOTHING divided by NOTHING...

The mere fact you can't work out extra ground covered, slow out, unlucky et el....

.....simple shit like that...then proceed to 'guess' what I'm on...

...is az barmy army az...Barmier than the Barmy Army with Bon Bon's attached...

Whats relly relly funny though... is you demanding moi comment on each fantasy you listed...pffffft

Ill leave you with this then..take it back to your Lutheran Commander of the Most Highest Order of Plebs...Herman

...and his fellow easily offendees...he could burst with apopoplectic splendour...so hold his hand

When Merry Burgess posted there...I emailed her...welcomed her as well...then hit her with some home truths...

..."Merry...if you want to contribute here..you need to stop back patting and ass slapping everyone and answer questions honestly and forget the Party Line...ok?"

No wonder her and Mick ain't got back...just saying...

I wouldn't worry T.

From my point of view I only looked at their punting perspectives purely as entertainment value as there is nothing better than a good laugh. You couldn't really accept what they put up would be of any benefit.

Bazza should be renamed Benny Hill as he was hilarious attempting to show all and sundry his masterclass displays of money making systems which were as successful as the Titanic's maiden voyage and the passenger airship Hindenburg taking most passengers with them. Anyone who actually emulated what he put up would have ended up with the same fate sinking out of sight or crashing and burning.

As to the pricing put up it was fairy tale stuff and all over the place. By some chance if one did manage to get one right the other sycophants would clap and applaud and forget about their own ratings. Let's face it even a blind squirrel finds a nut now and then.

It was all basically about juveniles skiting as to who has got the biggest. 9_9

What fun   ?

• Haha 1

And that's the problem with back patting ass slapping websites ATA...

...the Mob rules and  anyone showing dissent to their 'purity' gets the DCM...

At one point Bazz spruiked 'he who should not be nameed' but it was Ted's tips

....a very knowledgable tipster who has wide respect....

Anyway the 'mob rule' deemed Ted persona non tipping grata...

..whence Bazzo now deems he was "just joking" when he tipped Ted modus operandi 

Thats what a Mob does though...

...they turn into Mongrels and behave like Nazis encouraging self immolation...

This site can agree to disagree...which we have personally at times

Its called Free Speech and we thank ALL of those who fought for it