Bit Of A Yarn

Oh Dear

??

Checked out the other site to see what has been happening whilst I have been away and you have to laugh

So much for an open and transparent site. Their punting perspectives is now a closed shop, not for all to see. Well, that will certainly alleviate some of the blushes over there based on what we had seen of it. I suppose the embarrassment must have really been getting to them and the endless ridicule has eventually taken it's toll, so it has been hidden away. Never mind, I do have sympathy and fully understand why you have taken this action.

?    

Oh, and happy New Year! 

I have no idea what that has to do with this site, but hasn't it been great seeing Barry smashing out the winners at places like Ruakaka of all courses! Beautiful.

That hidden area is well in profit from what has been put up. And what a surprise when they do that before the races, unlike you, who seems to enjoy talking them up after they've won. What a hero you are.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

What a childish post. You could always register for the site and then get to contribute. Of course you just wish to take pot shots at those who do contribute which fits with your personality from what I have seen. I look forward to you putting up the winners from Matamata tomorrow. Are they taking bets on replays yet? Meanwhile...

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

Certainly given your desire to denigrate what others put up on a different site, you aren't the bundle of joy you want to make out. You're a sad, jealous individual that can only put winners up after they've won and feel the need to cherry pick selections from elsewhere to fulfil your modus operandi. That's about the level of your credibility. None.

Enjoy telling everyone what you've backed after the race. I hope it makes you feel warm and fuzzy inside sharing that.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

On 6/01/2020 at 5:59 PM, All The Aces said:

??

Checked out the other site to see what has been happening whilst I have been away and you have to laugh

So much for an open and transparent site. Their punting perspectives is now a closed shop, not for all to see. Well, that will certainly alleviate some of the blushes over there based on what we had seen of it. I suppose the embarrassment must have really been getting to them and the endless ridicule has eventually taken it's toll, so it has been hidden away. Never mind, I do have sympathy and fully understand why you have taken this action.

?    

Oh, and happy New Year! 

Welcome back ATA...I trust you had a ball and didn't get Da Nanged?

Yes hilarious stuff...

...finally embarrassed by bazzo's win/loss record x 2...where he gave up both times?

Or supporting Teds tips with an 'investment strategy' that his sycophantic teammates poo pooed the shit out of?

Yea na...under a rock is where they belong to hide stuff like "invest Whanganui H 11 rail"

5 minutes ago, Thomass said:

Can't you read....

Bazzo suggested an 'investment' strategy around Ted's tipping...

#wakeup

Oh Dear, you don't even know when the piss is being taken out of you.

I guess at least Ted tips before the race, its an improvement on you and ATA.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, mardigras said:

Certainly given your desire to denigrate what others put up on a different site, you aren't the bundle of joy you want to make out. You're a sad, jealous individual that can only put winners up after they've won and feel the need to cherry pick selections from elsewhere to fulfil your modus operandi. That's about the level of your credibility. None.

Enjoy telling everyone what you've backed after the race. I hope it makes you feel warm and fuzzy inside sharing that.

What a sad man you are Mardi. You love to hurl out personal insults willy nilly, you keyboard warrior. Go you good thing. 

Whilst I poke a little borax and have some fun re you and your mates betting and odds analysis you seem to like to respond with personal abuse and name calling. I believe some people resort to that sort of thing when they are losing or have nothing constructive to say, or perhaps you are just really short?

You did mention that you were having a colonoscopy a few weeks ago, perhaps whilst you were having that done you should have also had an optrectomy done at the same time. That involves severing the cord connecting your eyes to your rectum and thereby getting rid of  your shitty outlook on life.  ?

BTW I select and bet on my own analysis. That onus is on no one else. 

No bets for me today or tomorrow either, but I will pop down to Trentham on Saturday. I think I have found one.  ;)

Have a nice day.  

25 minutes ago, barryb said:

Oh Dear, you don't even know when the piss is being taken out of you.

I guess at least Ted tips before the race, its an improvement on you and ATA.

Oh yes of course it was...

Like your MO of finding the 'on pace' strategy...then being completely flummoxed when it come to on pace courses such as Ruakaka...or Timaru

1 minute ago, Thomass said:

Oh yes of course it was...

Like your MO of finding the 'on pace' strategy...then being completely flummoxed when it come to on pace courses such as Ruakaka...or Timaru

No accounts I have allow me to bet after the race like you T, so I don't have the advantage of knowing which one has lead to the line like you do.

I take a calculated guess (before the race) like I did last Saturday with in running position and race tempo and I got a few of them right at nice overs. 

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, All The Aces said:

What a sad man you are Mardi. You love to hurl out personal insults willy nilly, you keyboard warrior. Go you good thing. 

Whilst I poke a little borax and have some fun re you and your mates betting and odds analysis you seem to like to respond with personal abuse and name calling. I believe some people resort to that sort of thing when they are losing or have nothing constructive to say, or perhaps you are just really short?

You did mention that you were having a colonoscopy a few weeks ago, perhaps whilst you were having that done you should have also had an optrectomy done at the same time. That involves severing the cord connecting your eyes to your rectum and thereby getting rid of  your shitty outlook on life.  ?

BTW I select and bet on my own analysis. That onus is on no one else. 

No bets for me today or tomorrow either, but I will pop down to Trentham on Saturday. I think I have found one.  ;)

Have a nice day.  

This is a crackup. I haven't hurled any abuse at you. Quote me so that I can see it. 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, mardigras said:

This is a crackup. I haven't hurled any abuse at you. Quote me so that I can see it. 

Try "low life scum"...

Oh no...that was moi you were describing...

The funniest thing is you're all so frightened you'll get exposed..

..that the shrew Herman is tracking my ISP numbers just in case I sneak a look at your 'tips'

Itd be hysterical if it wasn't so sad...

Back under the rock son

31 minutes ago, Thomass said:

Try "low life scum"...

Oh no...that was moi you were describing...

The funniest thing is you're all so frightened you'll get exposed..

..that the shrew Herman is tracking my ISP numbers just in case I sneak a look at your 'tips'

Itd be hysterical if it wasn't so sad...

Back under the rock son

Nothing wrong with getting exposed. Like 2 people putting out Moreira on that site - pre race - yesterday. Why share information with people like you? We've given you enough help as it is.

As for calling you a low life scum, that isn't actually abuse. It's based on your posts and has a strong relationship with them. You are a fraud and a liar. I think it's fair to call someone a low life scum in such circumstances. 

As for ATA, the absence of some quotes of abuse towards him is telling.

On 7/01/2020 at 3:22 PM, mardigras said:

FTF, I'm sure ATA was on Mannie's Power. That's probably one he will put up after the races like you say. Although I hear it was put up elsewhere before the races, such is the embarrassment.

Oh bugger. Another 6 value bets put up there yesterday and one rolls home at 16/1. Yet again it was BEFORE the races.

27 minutes ago, curious said:

Oh bugger. Another 6 value bets put up there yesterday and one rolls home at 16/1. Yet again it was BEFORE the races.

HILARIOUS stuff Bi....

I got on at 18's...you know the BO by now

BLINKERS ON first time...extra units on fresh up...home course..with good Dead form...

wtf knew some horses prefer certain courses uh?

And Rochelle's a superb horseman....

And the Jammie trained Black Type performer...in a mid weak maiden...

...combined to DOUBLE the return...

who knew a $2 shot could double the return eh?

Even Bazz is copying the BP Multi strategy...poo pooed by Grassi though...

...but sshooo...don't tell him Bazz is doing Multi's or he'll go apoplectic 

..here not there...cos you're not allowed apoplexy there...right?

zzzzzz

Edited by Thomass

Oh resorting to some Bush meeting at Gundy was it...Dogs at Dipton??

Just a wee REMINDER though Bi...

Last 4 tips...2Tri's...a Q and WINNER...

...in ONE...170,000/1 return

Guiness BOR stuff...under application...

And yous fellas?

Having to resort to hiding your 'tips' under a rock...

...tipping records...win/loss ratio??

Bazz tried twice...and FAILED miserably...good on him for putting the kahunas on the line though...

Shame he became a Eunuch...only fit for Cleopatra's Boudoir 

24 minutes ago, curious said:

Good of you to put that up after the races Thommo. Sorry wrong horse. No gear changes. Just value BEFORE the race.

Not to mention Benson curious. Got that at 30s. Some mucked around with NZ TAB at some ghastly odds.

No great form on the track even though raced there 5 times previously. Never ever raced on a Dead 4 - which really gave me confidence. Lucky I didn't know blinkers were on - otherwise I wouldn't have backed it.

Thought that given how bad it had run on the track before, that would put the punters off. Sure did. Drifted on betfair every minute. Too easy.

13 minutes ago, mardigras said:

Not to mention Benson curious. Got that at 30s. Some mucked around with NZ TAB at some ghastly odds.

No great form on the track even though raced there 5 times previously. Never ever raced on a Dead 4 - which really gave me confidence. Lucky I didn't know blinkers were on - otherwise I wouldn't have backed it.

Thought that given how bad it had run on the track before, that would put the punters off. Sure did. Drifted on betfair every minute. Too easy.

OK. Nice work mardi. So you are putting them up after the races too now?

• Haha 1