Bit Of A Yarn

Wednesday at Wanganui

BitofaLegend

1 hour ago, Cabbage said:

So who was found guilty then.

apparently it is in the hands of a junior investigator. But several witnesses heard Mr. Cole say something along the lines of him slitting Steve Mcinerneys throat. Very similar scenario to when he sent hitmen to bully Steve Mcinerneys girlfriend at the time who was pregnant. Nothing will happen of course but this sort of behaviour is sick

Edited by BitofaLegend

1 hour ago, Cabbage said:

So was he charged over the hitman episode.

No. the stipes turned a blind eye to it. Didn't want to know about it. I was right there when it happened at the track. It was a disgusting site to say the least

Edited by BitofaLegend

59 minutes ago, Cabbage said:

So he’s actually been charged with nothing.Have you got a grudge against him or something.

This sort of behaviour shouldnt be allowed in greyhounds period. Most people would be warned of straight away but not mr cole. If you condone this type of behaviour. You are apart of the problem. Not the solution

Edited by BitofaLegend
  • Champ Post 1

I Havnt said I condone this sort of behaviour,you say this person has done things but they have never been charged with anything.Seems like you have a grudge against this person with accuseations that can’t be proved that’s all I’m saying.

3 minutes ago, Cabbage said:

I Havnt said I condone this sort of behaviour,you say this person has done things but they have never been charged with anything.Seems like you have a grudge against this person with accuseations that can’t be proved that’s all I’m saying.

cabbage i think you really are supporting cole on your comments lets wait and see what comes out of this

14 hours ago, Yankiwi said:

Sam doesn't seem very far out of place in the photo either.

It's not the posture of someone that doesn't approve of what they are doing.

so what im thinking this fellow sam will get put out to

Don’t know what it is with this kennel but they have been underinvestergation for the last 10 or 11months by the SPCA and now there seems to be a threat to slit someone’s throat.

Threatening to kill is a criminal offence with a period of 3 to 7 years at the governments luxury accommodation resorts .

What does worry me is the lack of leadership shown by Management and Board to address what could become fatal towards the survival of the Greyhound.

You have to ask why there is a CEO and Board because what is being dished up is unexceptable to the participants in this sport, sadly they are sailing down the river without a paddle.

• Like 2

Just on another note, those photos on this site those hares are still alive- there ears are pricked up and the guy in the red top is holding the hind legs so it’s certainly alive and kicking at the time of the photo temporarily of course 

• Like 1