Bit Of A Yarn

Drug testing

Freda

On 12/10/2018 at 7:57 PM, gee said:

not  at all its  quiet common practice the b12  one  only last  4 hours   dons was in race  1 yet a hour after  1st it tested  negative,    as  for the bloodstock agent   ,  wasn't it told him  because he was  buying said  horse       i doubt  what so ever   that bloodstock agents would be  , what  i want to know  is one  thing   ,  and  Thomas  and  dwarf     may not know  this 

and  hey Thomas,  watch this space  i no a  big  bombshell  is about to happen   re  drugs  

my lips  are sealed   to whom  though    

Countless rumours like this in the industry that amount to nothing Gee so don't get your hopes up.

8 minutes ago, gee said:

because a  few  stables well pretested  and not by   riu 

Ok gee, I think I understand now...

so some stables protested they weren't being pre tested by some f'ers other than the riu....

...who found the levels close to the max...and that's what they wanted...so they could get the maximum use out of being close to illegal??

is that right?

8 hours ago, Thomass said:

Ok gee, I think I understand now...

so some stables protested they weren't being pre tested by some f'ers other than the riu....

...who found the levels close to the max...and that's what they wanted...so they could get the maximum use out of being close to illegal??

is that right?

not  quiet  ;)  over maximum  levels without   been  court ;)   i know  1 said   good  horse  court  up in this ;)  connections well looked after and not by    the agents 

22 hours ago, gee said:

not  quiet  ;)  over maximum  levels without   been  court ;)   i know  1 said   good  horse  court  up in this ;)  connections well looked after and not by    the agents 

Ok so they haven't been caught so is not a positive then is it?