Bit Of A Yarn

I Tried To Support The TAB??

I felt sorry for them yesterday, so deposited with them. 
But here is what is really pissing me off. They have the dividend blinds on the left of screen, yep you guessed it, the gallop races on right handed tracks, and there are a few in aus, you can not see the finish??? WTF

Also, now we just take aus feed, so when they swap races to another channel, we dont see the race? 
FFS, they are trying to entice us to bet, but come on, surely you could have an extra staff member to sort this shit out. 

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, Newmarket said:

I felt sorry for them yesterday, so deposited with them. 
But here is what is really pissing me off. They have the dividend blinds on the left of screen, yep you guessed it, the gallop races on right handed tracks, and there are a few in aus, you can not see the finish??? WTF

Also, now we just take aus feed, so when they swap races to another channel, we dont see the race? 
FFS, they are trying to entice us to bet, but come on, surely you could have an extra staff member to sort this shit out. 

Had the same issue but if you just switch to our other channel they are often shown on there .

17 minutes ago, Newmarket said:

Nope, not last nite. Few harness at gloucester park ran couple minutes late, still had aus dogs both channels

Well i guess we'll both have to keep banging our heads in frustration , they don't have a plan and i'm fecked if i can work it out if they do .

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, nomates said:

Well i guess we'll both have to keep banging our heads in frustration , they don't have a plan and i'm fecked if i can work it out if they do .

Pretty sure aus have more than 2 racing channels, so when they switch, tab take what is given, well now anyway. 

• 4 weeks later...

No doubt many off you watch Trackside on your laptops etc? 
So at busy times, you will have distorted pictures? TAB would have told you that your weak internet that problem? 

Well, it probably isnt the issue, it is their end. Any times since Xmas that i have had issues, i have watched Trackside on Sky go, on same laptop, no issues at all. Try it,   Works well. 

• Like 2