Bit Of A Yarn

Tips Thursday & Friday

Dougie

Very hard without fixed prices here in Sydney as yet .... 

Thursday is very much a stab in the dark.

R3 Garry's Legacy

R7 Sunny Bill

R9 Stick  Man

Friday:

R2 Jaffa Josh

R4 Justan's Sister 

R9 Cast No Shadow

R11 Sundons Flyer and She's Allthe Craze place bets 

• Like 2

No real value for me in anything tomorrow but I am interested in seeing how the likes of Who Made Who, Fortunia, Terry , Treasure Me and Star of Timpany race on Friday. Will all be short no doubt so of no interest punting wise for me.

If I had to chuck a horse out over the two days I would probably go Szybka Lane at 10 and 3.10. Won its last two pretty well, which included beating some handy mares at Mot. The horse may have finally hit it straps pre virus so I can't see why it won't continue on with it in an average field from barrier 1. Had a speedy trial at Oamaru in preparation so why not bless my punting return with a roll of the dice on her.

You couldn’t follow the form due to the closedown, as some will be a lot fitter than others.

Interesting to see how much money is offloaded with a lunchtime start and so many worried about their jobs, except the big wigs at the TAB!!

25 minutes ago, Newmarket said:

Will be interesting to see how form holds up. 
I had a punt on Steve, R1. At $8 good value, huge first start. 
Hands Up Jack, R4 at $15, Prodigul Guiness R5 at $7 & Ghostwriter R6 at $6-50. Pretty sure will go close. Good luck

Good luck and good to see you having a go.

Investing on the Fixed Odds is the only way punters should be going as the tote pools are going to be reduced I would say, and divs are going to be all over the place.