Bit Of A Yarn

So JJF was right...

Basil

9 hours ago, Taku Umanga said:

This has NOTHING to do with the RIU!  The clown bashed a woman, has been found criminally guilty and seriously deserves anything dished out to him!

Obviously you haven't followed what has been happening to some individuals as part of the flawed INCA investigation.

• Like 2

I've locked this thread.  Sadly the industry has lost a talented individual who many of you would have been applauding a couple of years ago.  A young person trying to make his way in what is a hard sport - a sport that requires hard work and long hours to scratch a living.  Although it is another matter the suits at the numerous industry head offices should hang their heads in shame for their years of largesse.

My personal opinion is that, although he has made some serious mistakes, he has been put under considerable pressure by one individual from the RIU who has been in pursuit of something that does not exist.  Until that person is  removed from the RIU and INCA is closed there are likely to be more cases such as this.  Indeed there already has been.

We ALL make mistakes - some bigger than others.  NONE of us are fully privy to the  each others situations.

I've locked the thread because in my opinion it has lost balance and the views expressed here are not going to help any of the parties concerned.  That's what they need - help - one thing I know is there will be NO help provided by the industry nor from the sorry lot that kicked off this chain of events.

• Like 2
  • Champ Post 1