NOTICE TO BOAY'ers: Major Update Coming ×
Bit Of A Yarn

any longshot tips for today 10 to 1 over

wally

2 hours ago, FeelTheFear said:

Just got an email saying they are joining with William Hill to become Beteasy

Me too. I initialy had Beteasy acc a few years back, then it changed to Crownbet. Now Hill are involved, its back to Beteasy. NZ Tab need to team up with an overseas operator, real quick

• Like 1

The day I share a Maccas burger with you Wals...

...is the day I've ignored moi's guidelines for profitable punting and which enables me to purchase creme profiteroles....

....and the only burger I devour is the Bastard burger at Burgerfuel Mish Bay....with Kumara chups and garlic aioli

...just follow the guidelines today wals...fit and superior class back to inferior

...like your taste

41 minutes ago, Thomass said:

...is the day I've ignored moi's guidelines for profitable punting and which enables me to purchase creme profiteroles....

....and the only burger I devour is the Bastard burger at Burgerfuel Mish Bay....with Kumara chups and garlic aioli

...just follow the guidelines today wals...fit and superior class back to inferior

...like your taste

come on tommy dont be embarrsed i let you have the pickle

4 hours ago, Thomass said:

...like your taste

followed the guidelines tommy backed the first winner dropping back from an open handicap trial to midweek maiden  go tommy lol

18 minutes ago, wally said:

followed the guidelines tommy backed the first winner dropping back from an open handicap trial to midweek maiden  go tommy lol

Good work wals...

..but wtf has an unplaced trial BEFORE the strong Saturday 1.5L R 65 got to do with it ffs?

And the last start 14 horse field stamping that strong race ...with an unlucky run...and many winners coming out of that race?

Led all the way and fear bolted in at 6's last night...Bazz would have got 20's no doubt

Youre starting to get the picture Wal but in a round about f'ed way...

Keep at it and hop on moi's back anytime you want...best

4 minutes ago, Thomass said:

Good work wals...

..but wtf has an unplaced trial BEFORE the strong Saturday 1.5L R 65 got to do with it ffs?

And the last start 14 horse field stamping that strong race ...with an unlucky run...and many winners coming out of that race?

Led all the way and fear bolted in at 6's last night...Bazz would have got 20's no doubt

Youre starting to get the picture Wal but in a round about f'ed way...

Keep at it and hop on moi's back anytime you want...best

thanks for the offer but wont be jumping on your back  as i havent even jumped the fence yet

And again in the 3rd Wals

SURE BET runs 3L behind the outstanding Now 2X winnerMEDIA SENSATION 

...and at set weights...after losing 3L at the start...

..back to a mid week maiden...

Rodgy..."she's special This filly"

Blitzed them after being checked to last...

Recent Superior form back to inferior races Wal...

4.8 last night...multi those two up and you're close to 30-1

Its pretty simple...If you're patient and not a flbberty f in jibbert

It's about educating the young Wal bazz

He'll not learn anything if tips are endlessly handed out with no explanation as to how said tipsters have reached their conclusions...

Form analysis requires discipline, no emotion, and a determination to keep to the 'system' or guidelines 

Those 2 horses were racing against winners...racing well...back to maiden mid weekers...

Im not being wise after the event either....

...after endlessly explaining obvious guidelines over a number of years...

Tempted to put up my long shot tomorrow but will do it now I suppose. Moose #7 race 7 is having his 5th run in from a spell. Won over 1600m at third start of career. Solid late run 3 starts ago for 3rd over 1600m. Prefers it wet, may need a little more and unknown over 2100m but worth a sneaky dollar at $13 currently, $20 on CrownBet. Rusof to ride.

• Like 2
  • Champ Post 1

2 hours ago, barryb said:

Trouble is T, you can't coach what you don't know.

Your posts suggest you know nothing.

3 hours ago, Thomass said:

It's about educating the young Wal bazz

He'll not learn anything if tips are endlessly handed out with no explanation as to how said tipsters have reached their conclusions...

Form analysis requires discipline, no emotion, and a determination to keep to the 'system' or guidelines 

Those 2 horses were racing against winners...racing well...back to maiden mid weekers...

Im not being wise after the event either....

...after endlessly explaining obvious guidelines over a number of years...

As barryb stated, you can't help Wally with what you are spinning. And the thread didn't ask for teachings, just selections. What you do is not form analysis.

If you came up with #6 after the event, then stated the explanation was because it had blinkers on first time, then that is as useful as saying, I came up with #6 because I threw a dart at a dartboard and I hit #6. Perfect Thomass styled form analysis.

There are no such theories like yours that can help since they don't affect the chance of a horse. The only thing you have ever contributed that may help is assessing the fitness of a horse. But even then, it is still subjective and up to Wally to decide that. Your theories have no associated performance value - more of a market anti value since many punters will think like you, creating potential value on other runners.

Edited by mardigras
  • Like 2

WTF...so not only have you got #narcissisticpersonalitydisoder....

Mr. Arrogant...."Wheeler, Pikey and Kerrin are wrong"

Now you're telling us Breeders are wrong to include BLACK TYPE print in catologues...

Youd be including 'best sectionals' from a one win horse instead of a BLACK TYPE placing...dickhead

...my speciality of using BLACK TYPE as superior form analysis has been proven beyond doubt to work....every form analyst worth a grain of salt knows its the BEST....Bar you and chippy Bazz

Just like the example I gave of RUNLIKEYOUFINSTOLEIT...

Drew wide in a G3...had to snag back from its customary trail position...I gave her a very tight concession of 0.35 seconds for that.....should have been wayyyy more now I'm thinking

That got her within 2 1/2L of LA FILLE EN JEU...at set weights....back to R 75...after racing on unsuitable Heavy ground...that's why she started at 30's

Theres absolutely nothing "dartboard" about Black Type...which is invariably run in faster time and with far more pressure

Her form progression from lower grades to now 'form maturity'...showed she'd improved to Black Type class...

...therefore her 'chance' in a lower class race were rubber stamped by that SUPERIOR BLACK TYPE performance 

wtf knew?  Not you

I can't make it any clearer than that for the complete ignoramus you is...

18 hours ago, Thomass said:

4.8 last night...multi those two up and you're close to 30-1

I love it that the guy that goes on ad infinitum about needing penetrometer readings across the entire track is now throwing out winners with prices as at the day before racing.

Of course, the 'winners' are still all post race. Reinforcing the fraud status.

12 minutes ago, Thomass said:

WTF...so not only have you got #narcissisticpersonalitydisoder....

Mr. Arrogant...."Wheeler, Pikey and Kerrin are wrong"

Now you're telling us Breeders are wrong to include BLACK TYPE print in catologues...

Youd be including 'best sectionals' from a one win horse instead of a BLACK TYPE placing...dickhead

...my speciality of using BLACK TYPE as superior form analysis has been proven beyond doubt to work....every form analyst worth a grain of salt knows its the BEST....Bar you and chippy Bazz

Just like the example I gave of RUNLIKEYOUFINSTOLEIT...

Drew wide in a G3...had to snag back from its customary trail position...I gave her a very tight concession of 0.35 seconds for that.....should have been wayyyy more now I'm thinking

That got her within 2 1/2L of LA FILLE EN JEU...at set weights....back to R 75...after racing on unsuitable Heavy ground...that's why she started at 30's

Theres absolutely nothing "dartboard" about Black Type...which is invariably run in faster time and with far more pressure

Her form progression from lower grades to now 'form maturity'...showed she'd improved to Black Type class...

...therefore her 'chance' in a lower class race were rubber stamped by that SUPERIOR BLACK TYPE performance 

wtf knew?  Not you

I can't make it any clearer than that for the complete ignoramus you is...

gee tommy calm down a little now jump out out of your cot pick up all those toys you just threw out put them back in     now you hop back in put your dummy back in your mouth grab your best bets and cuddle blanket and study hard for todays races at hawera

35 minutes ago, wally said:

gee tommy calm down a little now jump out out of your cot pick up all those toys you just threw out put them back in     

He can't Wals, the restraints make it difficult. 

Have a winner for you, Magnanimous Man race 9 #8 at Arawa Park. Paid $30.20. You're welcome.

Not too keen on today's fields but did a little searching and thought I would throw up a couple in the same race. 

Race 6 #4 Wotamission. Won at Wanganui 3rd up in January on a dead track. Placed form and not far away in wet conditions in many runs. Second up here and will improve with the run but expect it to race handy, perhaps lead. Reverts back to 1400m here and races well over shorter distances so at $25 ($26 CrownBet) currently, worth a dollar. Probably priced at its mark. 

Perhaps a better one is #6 Destiny One who won here 3 starts back over 1200m. Did very well after being hampered at the start and losing ground, quickly dashed up midfield before making run on turn. Took lead and fought back in straight and currently at $11 ($15 CrownBet). Worth a dollar on that run. You're welcome.

Edited by FeelTheFear
  • Like 1
  • Champ Post 1

2 hours ago, FeelTheFear said:

Not too keen on today's fields but did a little searching and thought I would throw up a couple in the same race. 

Race 6 #4 Wotamission. Won at Wanganui 3rd up in January on a dead track. Placed form and not far away in wet conditions in many runs. Second up here and will improve with the run but expect it to race handy, perhaps lead. Reverts back to 1400m here and races well over shorter distances so at $25 ($26 CrownBet) currently, worth a dollar. Probably priced at its mark. 

Perhaps a better one is #6 Destiny One who won here 3 starts back over 1200m. Did very well after being hampered at the start and losing ground, quickly dashed up midfield before making run on turn. Took lead and fought back in straight and currently at $11 ($15 CrownBet). Worth a dollar on that run. You're welcome.

thank you

4 hours ago, FeelTheFear said:

an absolute legend