Bit Of A Yarn

any longshot tips for today 10 to 1 over

wally

16 minutes ago, Newmarket said:

No, 2 of these won, so no relation. Got better odds than i posted , so made a small profit, thats what its all about, stayin alive, stayin alive, everybody shakin, oh stayin alive?

Oh.....which two? I must have different results than you. I'm going by the NZTAB prices and results.

Pak R1-2, $1-50 Won ... $1.30

Pak R3 -12, $2-60 .... unplaced

Goul R1-2, $1-75.  ....unplaced

Or did you mean we should lay them?

They also strike me as a bit short for the 10/1 and over thread?

40 minutes ago, curious said:

Oh.....which two? I must have different results than you. I'm going by the NZTAB prices and results.

Pak R1-2, $1-50 Won ... $1.30

Pak R3 -12, $2-60 .... unplaced

Goul R1-2, $1-75.  ....unplaced

Or did you mean we should lay them?

They also strike me as a bit short for the 10/1 and over thread?

Curious, 

The 10/1 over thread has long gone, its just turned into a whole lot of arrogant circus types trying to get their points across. Quite boring really, what many boay members hated on other sites, now ends up here. 

Yes, i put down wrong number at Goul, which you knew but you just wanted to be a smart arse. No 1 scratched, so 2nd runner down, which was no 3 the fav. I did post divs, so anybody smart enough would know that it wasnt no2 paying $100. 

3 minutes ago, Newmarket said:

The 10/1 over thread has long gone, its just turned into a whole lot of arrogant circus types trying to get their points across. Quite boring really, what many boay members hated on other sites, now ends up here. 

Interesting comment. I guess this site isn't about debating racing related topics. It's just about competitions etc. I'm certainly not interested in what I'd call boring things like entering competitions - but I don't feel the need to go on those threads and tell them so. 

• Champ Post 1

4 minutes ago, mardigras said:

Interesting comment. I guess this site isn't about debating racing related topics. It's just about competitions etc. I'm certainly not interested in what I'd call boring things like entering competitions - but I don't feel the need to go on those threads and tell them so. 

Debating racing related topics???? 

Where are those threads your talking about, 

51 minutes ago, Newmarket said:

Curious, 

Yes, i put down wrong number at Goul, which you knew but you just wanted to be a smart arse. No 1 scratched, so 2nd runner down, which was no 3 the fav. I did post divs, so anybody smart enough would know that it wasnt no2 paying $100. 

Oh really. So are you related to Thommo? He also puts up the winners after the race. Though to be fair he doesn't have a go beforehand like you did.

Very sad you've become a troll curious...like your symbiotic shadow wod...

Surely you're one and the same though??

Not even a couple in a symbiotic relationship...madly in lurve, piggy backing each other around all day and sucking each other dry proboscisly...can be in total agreement 24/7...

can they?

7 hours ago, Thomass said:

Very sad you've become a troll curious...like your symbiotic shadow wod...

Surely you're one and the same though??

Not even a couple in a symbiotic relationship...madly in lurve, piggy backing each other around all day and sucking each other dry proboscisly...can be in total agreement 24/7...

can they?

What drugs are you on. Given I've not commented on anything curious said in this thread in the last day or so, nor he on anything I've said. You just make shit up. You really are a sad case. You don't deal in facts and that's why no one can actually debate anything. You just destroy threads with persistent crap.

Edited by mardigras

5 hours ago, mardigras said:

What drugs are you on. Given I've not commented on anything curious said in this thread in the last day or so, nor he on anything I've said. You just make shit up. You really are a sad case. You don't deal in facts and that's why no one can actually debate anything. You just destroy threads with persistent crap.

Haha ..."in the last day or so"... you really are a piece of work

And when I tried debate...you said "even if you win...you won't long term cos I know best"

Arrogant/ ignorant dickhead

On 14/08/2018 at 11:12 AM, mardigras said:

Still no debate as usual. You don't do debate. You do aggressive/abusive. 

Don't ya just hate it when the horse you spruiked at 60's...

..comes out and runs 2nd at 12's next start...when you spruiked it again... after the race...in a fit of excitement...like Bogan Bazz did with La Foi Gras

...gets done again yesterday by a BLINKER wearer CLAIMING 3kgs

That must have relly relly grated the groin??

Well maybe if I had selected it beyond the first time.

It only got a subsequent mention because you called the horse a total no-hoper. And now it's run 2nd twice in a row. 

Let me know any other total no-hopers. They seem at least capable. Before the races would help.

Edited by mardigras