NOTICE TO BOAY'ers: Major Update Coming ×
Bit Of A Yarn

any longshot tips for today 10 to 1 over

wally

1 hour ago, FeelTheFear said:

A couple of first starters in race 3 worth a look. 

Scomadi. 3/4 sister to Vespa.

Sunny Rose. May need the run. From a classy female line descended from My Tricia. Will appreciate more distance and worth following

Re: Sunny Rose ...thanks, FTF, for alerting me to her. I am a big fan of Tavistock progeny...this one is a full sister to Derby winner Tavago, who didn't half mind a wet track! My Tricia was the mother of Grosvenor, of course, and this is the Meer Rose family that has produced Empire Rose as well...so maybe Sunny Rose will be better over more ground but certainly worth watching...Oaks material?? Let's watch and find out how she hits the line over 1400m first-up!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Weasel said:

Re: Sunny Rose ...thanks, FTF, for alerting me to her. I am a big fan of Tavistock progeny...this one is a full sister to Derby winner Tavago, who didn't half mind a wet track! My Tricia was the mother of Grosvenor, of course, and this is the Meer Rose family that has produced Empire Rose as well...so maybe Sunny Rose will be better over more ground but certainly worth watching...Oaks material?? Let's watch and find out how she hits the line over 1400m first-up!

Yes she is one for the black book. Classy family and look at the sire input along female line...Stravinsky, Zabeel, Hermes, Le Filou, Summertime. Has Nureyev twice plus his 3/4 brother Sadler's Wells. 

Stravinsky adds speed as does Montjeu's damsire Quest For Fame to what is a stamina laden pedigree. I think the Oaks could be one for her if she gets that far. 

1 hour ago, FeelTheFear said:

Yes she is one for the black book. Classy family and look at the sire input along female line...Stravinsky, Zabeel, Hermes, Le Filou, Summertime. Has Nureyev twice plus his 3/4 brother Sadler's Wells. 

Stravinsky adds speed as does Montjeu's damsire Quest For Fame to what is a stamina laden pedigree. I think the Oaks could be one for her if she gets that far. 

very good debut run, I thought...made ground well...black booker alright! Love that pedigree, esp Nureyev influence. Will be keeoing an eye on that little Rose for sure!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Weasel said:

very good debut run, I thought...made ground well...black booker alright! Love that pedigree, esp Nureyev influence. Will be keeoing an eye on that little Rose for sure!

She looked flat half way down the straight but got going again, will improve heaps from that run. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, FeelTheFear said:

She looked flat half way down the straight but got going again, will improve heaps from that run. 

Just learning the ropes, I guess...better ground, longer straight ?? ...I see she is with Stephen Autridge, so you can't do much better than that for experience and access to both left and right-handed tracks with longer straights than Te Awamutu!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Weasel said:

Just learning the ropes, I guess...better ground, longer straight ?? ...I see she is with Stephen Autridge, so you can't do much better than that for experience and access to both left and right-handed tracks with longer straights than Te Awamutu!

I don't think the shorter straight was a problem, more that she is still learning. I can see her getting another 1400m race before stepping up to 1600m. Depends how she comes through race. Stephen will give her every chance. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, FeelTheFear said:

I don't think the shorter straight was a problem, more that she is still learning. I can see her getting another 1400m race before stepping up to 1600m. Depends how she comes through race. Stephen will give her every chance. 

no give her to tommy she will win the melb cup

• Haha 1

On 31/10/2018 at 8:03 AM, FeelTheFear said:

A couple of first starters in race 3 worth a look. 

Scomadi. 3/4 sister to Vespa.

Sunny Rose. May need the run. From a classy female line descended from My Tricia. Will appreciate more distance and worth following

SUNNY ROSE (C Lammas) – Raced greenly when placed under pressure shifting out abruptly approaching the 200 metres. MASTER HERB (C Dell) - Returned to the enclosure with blood present in the nasal area. A veterinary examination found the blood to be from the top of pharynx. Connections advised the gelding would now be spelled. SCOMADI (J Bayliss) - J Bayliss advised that the filly had not been comfortable in the existing track conditions.

Thanks Wals but...

Ive got moi's hands full with not only the 'Blue Print' here...but the Princess having her hands full...nearly 24/7

Its been an absolute wild ride in the last month if you'd followed the BP big Wal...

...CLIMAXING....on Mel Cup Day with SUPATWISTA...47's was too stupid for words

...after excrllent form in higher 75 grade....and solid thereafter...back stronger after a rest

...like the Princess needs a rest...and comes back stronger...then I need a rest

Its a never ending circle of depravity and debauchery...and that's only the imbibing aspect wals...

Just get on

• Like 1

Te Aroha today.

Race 1: Bayeux. Roc de Cambes 3yo, trained by Danny Walker. Wide draw so Sam Spratt will have to be on her game. All sorts of bother first start and will have improved with run. 

Race 4: Mr Hass. Shows ability in limited race career, Vinnie Colgan rides. 

Race 6: Cabochon. Has had a variety of riders in her 6 starts. Colgan jumped on board last start over this distance for an improved 3rd, 0.9L from winner Skaaboom. Has previous trials form and expect another good run. 

Wals....bff Wals...wtf are ya?

In the Addington gutter already....imbibed out of your cotton picker mind....sans shirt?

Listen up...get on the BP today...before you totes lose the plot...under the Palms...but keep your hands free...

Plenty of superior form horses...in superior class...racing back in class...

...Couple some up in multis again...just get on

6 hours ago, Thomass said:

Wals....bff Wals...wtf are ya?

In the Addington gutter already....imbibed out of your cotton picker mind....sans shirt?

Listen up...get on the BP today...before you totes lose the plot...under the Palms...but keep your hands free...

Plenty of superior form horses...in superior class...racing back in class...

...Couple some up in multis again...just get on

Some great down in graders today for sure wally.

Such as 
R1 Ephinet. Unplaced
R2 Glendalough. Winner $3.50 (3rd start after Black Type)
R3 Lite My Cigar. 3rd $1.60p (4th start after Black Type)
R3 Ambitious Showgirl. Unplaced
R6 Ponta Alma. Winner $2.20 (4th start after Black Type)
R7 August Edition. Unplaced
R7 Joe Cargo. Unplaced
R7 Motivation. 3rd $1.20p (6th start after Black Type)
R8 Pinot Grey. 2nd $1.80p (1st start after Black Type)
R9 Uabasso. 2nd $1.90p (11 starts after Black Type)
R9 Morrellmac. Unplaced (3 starts after Black Type)

No doubt you filled your boots.....with vomit after that debacle - which Thomass will call a punting master class.

11 hours ago, FeelTheFear said:

Te Aroha today.

Race 1: Bayeux. Roc de Cambes 3yo, trained by Danny Walker. Wide draw so Sam Spratt will have to be on her game. All sorts of bother first start and will have improved with run. 

Race 4: Mr Hass. Shows ability in limited race career, Vinnie Colgan rides. 

Race 6: Cabochon. Has had a variety of riders in her 6 starts. Colgan jumped on board last start over this distance for an improved 3rd, 0.9L from winner Skaaboom. Has previous trials form and expect another good run. 

Looked unlucky and close up at finish

CABOCHON (V Colgan) – Over-raced in the early and middle stages. Had difficulty obtaining clear running early in the final straight.

15 hours ago, mardigras said:

Some great down in graders today for sure wally.

Such as 
R1 Ephinet. Unplaced
R2 Glendalough. Winner $3.50 (3rd start after Black Type)
R3 Lite My Cigar. 3rd $1.60p (4th start after Black Type)
R3 Ambitious Showgirl. Unplaced
R6 Ponta Alma. Winner $2.20 (4th start after Black Type)
R7 August Edition. Unplaced
R7 Joe Cargo. Unplaced
R7 Motivation. 3rd $1.20p (6th start after Black Type)
R8 Pinot Grey. 2nd $1.80p (1st start after Black Type)
R9 Uabasso. 2nd $1.90p (11 starts after Black Type)
R9 Morrellmac. Unplaced (3 starts after Black Type)

No doubt you filled your boots.....with vomit after that debacle - which Thomass will call a punting master class.

WTF...

The problem is with a little bit of knowledge in how to find superior form...You blanket coverage Black Type...idiot...

...thinking every investment is the same Unit...investing at any price...

...and then you have the audacity to leave out one of my best NZ niches....

...form in HK....My Gift....after 2apparently bad performances...and out of form...

'Punters' like you... ignored the last two wide without cover runs...thinking it'd trained off...

...but Punters in the know..those who follow the drafting rule....knew it was still in form

...and with the 3 kg allowance of Danis...riding like a 1Kg kid

I added 1 1/2L to the neddys form line....would it have won without the 3kg's....no

Home it rolls at 16's...

Its all about value in this game...wtf knew..not you