Bit Of A Yarn

Just as I thought

Happy Sunrise

As long as it is about Molloy / Scoobie etc you can dish it out but you can't take it.

I was more than polite when this started but you don't have the guts to say posters were incorrect about their claim of you being Noodlum then you shut me down when it doesn't suit you.

Many a poster tell you how you defend Brodie, but you can't see it. Just like you can't see this situation. You just choose to be silent and that gives you away. 

• Like 1

You said you were leaving so what does it matter if you are moderated?

I'm sorry but I will not be cuckolded on my own site.  A site that I have put a considerable amount of my own time and money into.

As for being sanctimonious that is your opinion which I disagree with.  If you think free speech runs to allowing you and the likes of Heslop and Lane to post on my site criticising the platform that gives them that opportunity then you must think I have rocks in my head.

As for Hesi aka Alan Heslop he is a liar and I'd be quite happy to post his correspondence publicly.

I was threatened with legal action by Scooby using Bell Gully for the actions of Heslop which I had no control over.

I'd be happy to post that information as well.
  • Bad Post 1

7 minutes ago, Happy Sunrise said:

You can do what Scoobie did to Brodie on Channel X and and take away my user name - change it to guest so my moniker no longer exists on this site.

I will not take that action and I have never taken that action.

I gather from your posts and correspondence that you have outstanding issues with Molloy and MacKenzie.  I suggest you take it up with them directly.

Free speech does not exist in an environment where a person creates multiple identities with a voice when they are in fact just one - you.

16 minutes ago, Chief Stipe said:

I will not take that action and I have never taken that action.

Do it. You think I am attacking you on your own site and damaging it so get rid of me. 

I am leaving but remember I am not some crazy poster you are moderating. I have contributed in an albeit very small way to the harness side of this site but you refuse to deny, let alone acknowledge, the illusionary nature of your site.

• Like 1

And you have the balls to put this up in the vent when you took down my original post in the harness racing forum which was was to say goodbye and say why I was leaving (namely you having multiple usernames - which is already known amongst posters) 

You moderate me because of it and only put up what suits you. This makes me appear like a nutter when it is in no context without the original post. 

You have hit a new low.

• Like 1

On 28/12/2020 at 8:40 PM, Happy Sunrise said:

And you have the balls to put this up in the vent when you took down my original post in the harness racing forum which was was to say goodbye and say why I was leaving (namely you having multiple usernames - which is already known amongst posters) 

FFS I've explained to you and others why there are multiple usernames.  For example Wandering Eyes is an account that auto scours the internet scraping news stories for the benefit of BOAY members.  Suddenly you have a beef with something - god knows what it really was and then spit the dummy and start demanding stuff.  Well quite frankly all I care about is providing a service and trying to keep it within the bounds of civility and sanity while trying to keep an eye on moderating any number of people who from time to time seem to lose the plot.  Which leads to me losing the plot. 

I don't answer to you or any other poster.  I'm the Owner Trainer Drive of this site.  

In many respects it is reflective of the racing industry.  

• Like 2
  • Bad Post 1

2 hours ago, Chief Stipe said:

FFS I've explained to you and others why there are multiple usernames.  For example Wandering Eyes is an account that auto scours the internet scraping news stories for the benefit of BOAY members. 

This has nothing to do Wandering Eyes.  The role of Wandering eyes is obvious.

Suddenly you have a beef with something - god knows what it really was and then spit the dummy and start demanding stuff.

The simple question that was asked was do you post on this site as Noodlum? 2 different posters alleged this with evidence.

This is to do with you posting under other usernames on the forums and pretending to be someone other than Chief Stipe. 

I don't answer to you or any other poster.  I'm the Owner Trainer Drive of this site.  

True. You don't answer the above question.

In many respects it is reflective of the racing industry.  

Oh dear, 😂

Thanks Chief. I appreciated your site and your work but this Noodlum thing doesn't work for me. 

I will make like a horse in a Lamb stand start and gallop my way out of here.

No more correspondence.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Happy Sunrise said:

This is to do with you posting under other usernames on the forums and pretending to be someone other than Chief Stipe. 

Why is that a problem?  The Chief Stipe is the only person who has the power to approve membership, moderate and ban.  Those privileges are used rarely and judiciously as the majority of BOAY'ERS will attest.

• Like 1