Bit Of A Yarn

Regular BOAY Poster Winners List !!

Gammalite

1 minute ago, whiplash smile said:

If its divvies, name your track karrots@ was hoping after the holiday circuit, the met or alex! chose your poisen Racheal Rabbit! Its over !!!

I don't even know how I won & multiples times. How that happened, Im not sure. 

I need to hold my crown for bit longer. And think of a strategy to hold crown for as long as possible.

We could bug Chief for prizes for BOAY that better plan 😉

In meantime me like Proud Rowan Atkinson GIF by Working Title

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Karrots said:

I don't even know how I won & multiples times. How that happened, Im not sure. 

I need to hold my crown for bit longer. And think of a strategy to hold crown for as long as possible.

We could bug Chief for prizes for BOAY that better plan 😉

In meantime me like Proud Rowan Atkinson GIF by Working Title

Thats where tears tantrums and Tiaras wont help you when the King is on the job! But since richie is too busy cleaning up!! 2IC!!!!!!

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, whiplash smile said:

Thats where tears tantrums and Tiaras wont help you when the King is on the job! 

Hehe Karrots beat the King in this weeks comp 😉 Total points including Ashburton 😉 

Why don't you run the next comp 😄

Select a meeting in next 7-14 days. 

Try to drum up interest to join, harp on at Chief for prizes, chose how you want to do it, if its points based or div based. Give people enough notice to make their selections. I usually give 2-3 days notice. I also try to pick a meeting that I know will garner a lot of attention anyway. 

Then add up points at end of comp after racing and create a thread on the Harness Selections page 😄 

1 hour ago, Chief Stipe said:

I know you do!  I can't fund them myself and I don't have any contacts in the industry.  However BOAY can provide some value in return to anyway interested in advertising or promotion.

Ok great Chief is in. Here is something I think could be realistic.

I know there are some people on here with direct contacts to Cambridge. If someone could please pass on this message to the CEO. You know the 1 that I said in my very first post on Cambridge thread, that he seems on-to-it. (If interested to please get in touch with Chief).

Jewels Day at Cambridge - a competition on here. 

We could help drive conversation for it with our selections a week out. Conversation leads to excitement and potentially more people tuning in & betting. 

Have 2 prizes, 1 for winner of comp, eg $200 free win bet & also have a $100 free bet win, which would be a random draw out of everyone that participated.

Points are added up for all races, bar the last. The last race is the race, the winning free bets must be used.

Cambridge, even tho they are giving away cash, it is going directly back into TAB so will be counted towards their turnover for day. They also get the drive and talk on here leading up to the event.

We get to have our comp with an added bonus a prize to compete for.

Cambridge would go ahead & place the bet on the 2 picks from our winners, which would already be written down on here under that posters selections. If any of those 2 bets win, then it is up to Cambridge to direct deposit into the allocated bank info given by the poster with their winnings. That keeps it anonymous.

Any other comps we have can just be for fun, practice leading up to the big dance.

Ashburton lost the Jewels. Will Cambridge take an opportunity presented to them, that will be cost effective & help towards their biggest day?

• Like 1