Bit Of A Yarn

Regular BOAY Poster Winners List !!

Gammalite

A Small competition for the regulars. Gammalite has nominated 2 horses per person for tonight at Cambridge (with their race Number) 

3 - 2 -1 points (1st,2nd and 3rd) so the most you can get is 6 POINTS. Here's the nominations >>>>>>>......

BRODIE       Brodie Lindenny R2   The Last Gamble R9          ( cant get a bet on  )

ROMAN       Romanee  R3            Mailman R2                      ( has the late mail to lead the tipsters )

CHIEF          Ideal Agent  R7        The Blue Beat R3             ( thanks for site chief and 'policing it')

KARROTS    Eighteen Carat R4    Six times a Lady R6              ( sure to be more than six )

DAVIS          Pacing Hope R6       As Free as Air R9                        ( always optimistic for harness racing)

HUNTERTHEPUNTER   Hezashadowplaya R3  Comedy Act R9         ( always something funny from Hunter)

FORBURY_RETARDDRIVER  Demolition Man R1  Rough and Ready R7  ( obviously)

GAMMALITE  Sky High Flyer R1  Hezacrocwatcher R8           ( Plenty of 'croc's' in QLD ..lol )

MIKEYNZ      StormsA Coming R1     Spirit of Anzac R4         ( great to see NZ in the name )

JJFLASH       Betterzippit  R2     Dun It Bad R3                     ( hahahahah .......)

The GALAH    Optical Illusion R4   Weren't Watching R8       ( often sees things that aren't there ? )

any SCOTTISH poster   can have  Scottish Poacher R2 and Flying Scotsman R5

ENTEEBEE     Griffins Hall R9    Chase the Gold R4            ( chasing' great southern star ' in Vic with griffins all going well )

WHIPLASH SMILE  Wooshka !!!R6 (love that whip noise)   and Express Play R10   ( keen to play all games/comps)

Bit of fun !!!    Good Luck to All  , and as always , Enjoy the Racing !!!

• Like 4
  • Champ Post 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Gammalite said:

ENTEEBEE     Griffins Hall R9    Chase the Gold R4            ( chasing' great southern star ' in Vic with griffins all going well )

And Griffins Hall is a 1/2 to Majestic Man. Is it true Gamms or typo? Brodie made selections? I cant see them. Yes Whiplash be on alright 😁 

Cant See Season 1 GIF by Rick and Morty

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Gammalite said:

A Small competition for the regulars. Gammalite has nominated 2 horses per person for tonight at Cambridge (with their race Number) 

3 - 2 -1 points (1st,2nd and 3rd) so the most you can get is 6 POINTS. Here's the nominations >>>>>>>......

BRODIE       Brodie Lindenny R2   The Last Gamble R9          ( cant get a bet on  )

ROMAN       Romanee  R3            Mailman R2                      ( has the late mail to lead the tipsters )

CHIEF          Ideal Agent  R7        The Blue Beat R3             ( thanks for site chief and 'policing it')

KARROTS    Eighteen Carat R4    Six times a Lady R6              ( sure to be more than six )

DAVIS          Pacing Hope R6       As Free as Air R9                        ( always optimistic for harness racing)

HUNTERTHEPUNTER   Hezashadowplaya R3  Comedy Act R9         ( always something funny from Hunter)

GAMMALITE  Sky High Flyer R1  Hezacrocwatcher R8           ( Plenty of 'croc's' in QLD ..lol )

MIKEYNZ      StormsA Coming R1     Spirit of Anzac R4         ( great to see NZ in the name )

JJFLASH       Betterzippit  R2     Dun It Bad R3                     ( hahahahah .......)

The GALAH    Optical Illusion R4   Weren't Watching R8       ( often sees things that aren't there ? )

WHIPLASH SMILE  Wooshka !!!R6 (love that whip noise)   and Express Play R10   ( keen to play all games/comps)

NICE PICKS GAMMA!  This is no piss take! I think you on the money with Brodie in the first, If the chief gets the front its all over for us retards!

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Karrots said:

And Griffins Hall is a 1/2 to Majestic Man. Is it true Gamms or typo? Brodie made selections? I cant see them. Yes Whiplash be on alright 😁 

Cant See Season 1 GIF by Rick and Morty

Oh yes that is MAJESTIC MAN that is (hopefully) going to Victoria to WIN the Great Southern Star.

One of the richest trots prizemoney in Australasia.

Your Cambridge man J Dickie won it with' Speeding Spur' not that long ago. Stent won for NZ also.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Gammalite said:

Oh yes that is MAJESTIC MAN that is (hopefully) going to Victoria to WIN the Great Southern Star.

One of the richest trots prizemoney in Australasia.

Your Cambridge man J Dickie won it with' Speeding Spur' not that long ago. Stent won for NZ also.

Oh I get it now, Karrots was a bit slow with that 1. 

Speedy was my fav, as he stuck neck out (cutie, cutie).

stretch GIFLike dis but with neck 😁

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Gammalite said:

Brodie made selections? I cant see them.

No he didn't (BUT of course he is more than welcome to)  , I was just gunna put him in with BRODIE LINDENNY only, to give him something, 

then decided better give everyone something with a double chance, for some entertainment. 

Hard to Pick a Winner from that Cambridge BOAY Cup line-up ?  lol.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Gammalite said:

Well the last Race just went and ROMAN with the 6 Points is the Winner . 

and as Julius Caesar , a famous roman would of said "I Came, I saw, I conquered" 

Roman an impressive 20 points picking the card too, BUT Smoked by Karrots with 22 Points. !! Will tally on home page. Milo got 20 as well ! you guys are great tipsters...!!!

On this page . ROMAN 6 pts is the BOAY champ for the day (Best Of All You-mob)  or (Bit Of A Yarn) lol.

FORBURY-RETARDDRIVER  4 points (this could of been 6 points and victory Forbs . if Champion driver Mark Purdon drove Rough and Ready, 

But when we asked him to do that for you , he went nuts, and the Shit hit the Fan. lol.........

GAMMALITE 4 points and enjoying a nice beer compliments of the Croc. thank-you Hezacrocwatcher.

MIKEYNZ      3 points with a great Anzac victory !  in true trans tasman rivalry spirit. 

All the best from Gammalite

KARROTS and BRODIE  2 points each , Lindenny not strong yet Brodster but The Last Gamble nearly paid off ?

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, Gammalite said:

Roman an impressive 20 points picking the card too, BUT Smoked by Karrots with 22 Points. !! Will tally on home page. Milo got 20 as well ! you guys are great tipsters...!!!

Wait, I am the winner - oh nice, nice Karrots 😁

Expert Teaz man 8 out of 10 winners. Lets not compare with him again, he blew us all out of the water.

Brief bragging right for Karrots be like Enjoy Reaction GIF

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

38 minutes ago, Gammalite said:

Well the last Race just went and ROMAN with the 6 Points is the Winner . 

and as Julius Caesar , a famous roman would of said "I Came, I saw, I conquered" 

On this page . ROMAN 6 pts is the BOAY champ for the day (Best Of All You-mob)  or (Bit Of A Yarn) lol.

FORBURY-RETARDDRIVER  4 points (this could of been 6 points and victory Forbs . if Champion driver Mark Purdon drove Rough and Ready, 

But when we asked him to do that for you , he went nuts, and the Shit hit the Fan. lol.........

GAMMALITE 4 points and enjoying a nice beer compliments of the Croc. thank-you Hezacrocwatcher.

MIKEYNZ      3 points with a great Anzac victory !  in true trans tasman rivalry spirit. 

All the best from Gammalite

KARROTS and BRODIE  2 points each , Lindenny not strong yet Brodster but The Last Gamble nearly paid off ?

Gee I won a race,ring up the news service lol

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, hunterthepunter said:

j teaz good bugger and good tipster

No more him in our selections game. I need all da glory to myself. See goes like this 1st Camb selections game who wins, Teaz wins, who 2nd Karrots. 

Next Camb comp who wins BOAY Karrots 1st equal with Milo & Roman, no Teaz entered, oh wait I think other expert won that too Knight.

No GIF 3rd Camb who wins expert Teaz, but 1st BOAY Karrots.

See what I mean. I share the glory. No more share. Bahahahaha.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

54 minutes ago, whiplash smile said:

Next south Island meeting Lottery Karrots, ten bucks if you can beat Whippy!

Whippy 😄, you doing a Mikie (who has sadly gone MIA - and Gamms), do the comp & racing already started or close to start lol.

Karrots enjoying the throne atm like dis. queen wink GIF by Ananya Panday

no. i just realise no one else is interested, so its only me an Karrots! Ill take a quaddie?s and happily go a little fun challenge, no money on your part you see, just ten as a fun thing! Whippy is the King of punting! just ask princess Brodster! What a chicken!    No restrictions with me and Karrots! as Gordon Ramsay says ~Come on big boy!!!!

• Haha 1