Bit Of A Yarn

What Trainer Screws You Over?

Newmarket

What is the one trainer that you always seem to lose on. 
Mine is Robert Dunn, if they have a fav in a race and i am on it, stablemate will knock it off, or vice versa. 
Just backed Ned Kelly, yep dead last, didnt see race, but once again, unlucky for my wallet. Then I do not follow for a week, have a string of winners. People should pay me not to bet on stable

2 hours ago, hunterthepunter said:

not on the money here newmarket bolted in . looks good horse in the making for outstanding trainer

I would not say outstanding, but everyone has their own views. Hopefully those owners that have departed the Purdon barn, will spread the horses around. Last thing is we want, is the Dunn stable getting bigger, that would be terrible. 

Anyone looking for a trainer, should do this. Google the trainer, if he has a long list of charges or dodgy accusations from the past, why not choose a trainer with no baggage. 

2 minutes ago, Newmarket said:

I would not say outstanding, but everyone has their own views. Hopefully those owners that have departed the Purdon barn, will spread the horses around. Last thing is we want, is the Dunn stable getting bigger, that would be terrible. 

Anyone looking for a trainer, should do this. Google the trainer, if he has a long list of charges or dodgy accusations from the past, why not choose a trainer with no 

Some trainers I wouldn't even send my Mother in law to

• Haha 4