Bit Of A Yarn

Jason Winters Tea Bag gives Wallace/Cooksly a wee headache

Thomass

First of all who knew the W/C stable had a positive swab wayyyy back in October??  Oh that's right...the Hopeless RIU don't reveal that until the whole saga's over now!  F me...transparency is alive and dead

Jason Belltree...not to be confused to Jason Winters and his bags of caffeine...was unlucky enough to have a dirty stable lad piss in the same corner of his box every morning!  

FFS...is nothing sacred anymore?

Who knew there were so many 'Jasons' roaming about Cooky's stable for a start...was it a 'Jason' who took a piss I wonder?

http://www.jca.org.nz/non-race-day-hearings/non-raceday-inquiry-riu-v-b-wallace-and-g-cooksley-decision-dated-8-march-2021-chair-mr-a-harper

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Chief Stipe said:

Environmental contamination - watch this space for more of it.  The key questions are:  What was the source of the contaminant and what level was it?

The four chemicals found are all present in coffee and chocolate.

With your 'Industry contacts' I'm surprised you haven't got a direct line or speed dial arranged with Andy G. already...

Why not give him a tingle...tell him you have a direct line to KFE...not KFC...and that you want him to play a game of chicken

"How many shots of morphine does it take for a chook to cross the road while showing zero signs of flight...taken as read the fact some chook minder has already clipped its wings"

Yea that...see what he says

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Thomass said:

How many shots of morphine

I realise the science is beyond you Thomarse and that you are blinded by envy, hypocrisy and an anti-racing agenda BUT there were no "shots of morphine."  The chemical analysis proved that.

As for the Wallace/Cooksley positive.  Two of the chemicals identified are components of chocolate.  Perhaps someone spilt their Mocha.  With environmental contamination that is all it would take.

However as I have repeatedly stated and which you repeatedly ignore because it doesn't fit with your preconceived agenda is that environmental contamination is a big issue and will only get bigger.  It needs to be addressed otherwise we will see more and more examples.  

If we follow your narrative Thomarse then Anne Browne was cheating too! 

No...my narrative is contact Andy to get the science confirmed that SFA means SFA performance enhancement...

...and then we can all get some sleep...as long as not too much Caffiene is imbibed...

How many do have before elevenses??

5/6 Flat Whites, a couple of Mochas with pink marsh mellows and a wee on the Lemon?