Bit Of A Yarn

Davis

I am looking forward to the racing at Alexandra Park tonight. Hopefully, it does not rain tonight. Karrots, what is the weather like up there?

I think Sundee's Son will win the Rowe Cup, will be an upset if he is beaten? But, the most pressing thing on my mind is, can Queen of Strathfield (R3) finally win a race? She has had nine second placings so is overdue.

There are some great races. Two-year-old filly True Fantasy was impressive last week but it will take a Natalie Rasmussen special to win from the outside of second line tonight.

Five Wise Men looks a class above the rest and like Sundee's Son should bolt in.

The Messenger is a two-horse war between Copy That and Amazing Dream. I think the extra distance suits Amazing Dream as she is a tough mare. I also think the 2700m will suit Southcoast Arden and she could be worth a sneak place bet.

Hope everyone enjoys the racing tonight and good luck punting. I hope you fill your TAB accounts. 

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, Davis said:

I am looking forward to the racing at Alexandra Park tonight. Hopefully, it does not rain tonight. Karrots, what is the weather like up there?

Out of Auks region currently & for weekend, so can't give you the weather tip. But where I am its nice weather. So hopefully it is also nice tonite at Alex 😄

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Karrots said:

Out of Auks region currently & for weekend, so can't give you the weather tip. But where I am its nice weather. So hopefully it is also nice tonite at Alex 😄

Thanks mate. Enjoy your weekend. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Davis said:

Two-year-old filly True Fantasy was impressive last week but it will take a Natalie Rasmussen special to win from the outside of second line tonight.

Five Wise Men looks a class above the rest and like Sundee's Son should bolt in.

Four Group 1's in one night again!!. this is great. Yeah, John Dunn has his hands on the 2 Trot G1's trophies by the look of it , as they are Hot to Trot at the moment. 

Mark P may have to look at the other two G1's for his usual win. SUNTAN could do it for him, as the amazing Nat at unlucky 13 alley in the 2 yearold fillies with True Fantasy over 1700m looks a big ask. 

BUT speaking of amazing, The Auckland Cup holder AMAZING DREAM at $4 sportsbet . thank you very much. !!! Time to send CopyThat back to the also-ran's like in the NZ and A'kld Cups I think lol....... 

• Like 1