Bit Of A Yarn

Trackside , seriously .

nomates

Do these guys have a clue , They have been showing Warnambool on T1 all afternoon then when it comes to the Grand Annual Steeplechase they switch it to T2 , that is dumb enough , but as soon as they pass the post they cut to a Townsville race and your like what !! then they put up a line saying that the post race is on T1 , what !! what the fuck are they doing , do they have any clues .

Why all the switching around , what do they think everybody is doing , what if you have taped to watch later , they could give me a mental health condition . 

Just get consistent , punters love consistancy , this just shows me , yet again , how out of touch they are with their product and client base .

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, Freda said:

Ah.  That'll be why I missed it then.   FFS.

You wont be alone , i want to know who says " hey guys this is what we are going to do today , send the punters on a goose chase trying to watch the races " , whoever it is he doesn't bet on horses .

30 minutes ago, nomates said:

You wont be alone , i want to know who says " hey guys this is what we are going to do today , send the punters on a goose chase trying to watch the races " , whoever it is he doesn't bet on horses .

Exactly.  That's what happens when you outsource to Parnell.

• Haha 1