Bit Of A Yarn

Jason Waddell dear me!

Really how dumb can you be? , threating people. In a phone call, online social media and smashing in an investigators car mirror. This has finally topped all his pervious  behavour done in the past!  http://www.jca.org.nz/non-race-day-hearings/non-raceday-inquiry-riu-v-j-waddell-decision-dated-5-may-2021-chair-j-lovell-smith?fbclid=IwAR2x6rC6C0d02bwV89SSQssDA0b6yiEV0oY_Rj5DW1nlyk_SzPZO1PJwUv8

I've known Jason for a number of years. He would be the first to acknowledge that he has had ' issues' of various types for a long time. What he didn't need was to get hooked on what some people call a' recreational drug'..🤔.recreational my ass! Just like cocaine, cannabis, alcohol etc etc, 'P' is a damaging influence. Ask some of the victims of crimes/motor collisions/burglaries/robberies/defalcations etc if they think these drugs are merely 'recreational'...ask the parents/families of people killed in crashes when the offending party is affected by one or more of the above..I hope for his sake that Jason can deal with his addictions and come out a better person. I can't see that involving race riding ever again. Unfortunately he won't be the last racing participant to get ' outed' for one or more of these 'recreational' killers.

• Like 2
  • Champ Post 2

So so sad this dead set shocker...

But the Industry has only itself to blame...

Fancy even contemplating giving him his license back when he was endeavoring to put Sam Collet over the fence...

So they gave it back...rubber stamped by the USELESS RIU

The same goes for that 'Jockey' from Sth Africa...Morgenrood

A simply shocking history in Sth Africa...applies for his license here

JOHN OATHAM when delivering his reply to the request

"I'm sure he won't abuse this second opportunity"

GRANTED

Then tries to set up Brett Murray to potentially kill the Argentine Princess when their 'relationship broke down!

One day NZTR/RIU will learn that SERIOUS RACING OFFENCES don't deserve a second chance

F off and find another Industry to screw up

• Like 2

Oathum is a lightweight tommo. You know that. Falls to bits when placed under any pressure whatsoever. However, when its a young apprentice  is in the firing line, Mr O is dynamite.! Over the years its been clear that senior riders who tend to fight back have been let off the hook in the main. Think ' lethal'...man of many warnings but feck all else! Policy making should be the realm of someone a lot higher up the food chain than' O' and some of his cronies. I see the j.c.a. has employed some Judges to hear raceday charges. A bit over the top-you'd think if these learned ones want to be involved in the industry their expertise would be better suited to promulgating Rules to cover situations you refer to tommo.

• Like 4

On 21/05/2021 at 7:26 PM, Horace said:

Oathum is a lightweight tommo. You know that. Falls to bits when placed under any pressure whatsoever. However, when its a young apprentice  is in the firing line, Mr O is dynamite.! Over the years its been clear that senior riders who tend to fight back have been let off the hook in the main. Think ' lethal'...man of many warnings but feck all else! Policy making should be the realm of someone a lot higher up the food chain than' O' and some of his cronies. I see the j.c.a. has employed some Judges to hear raceday charges. A bit over the top-you'd think if these learned ones want to be involved in the industry their expertise would be better suited to promulgating Rules to cover situations you refer to tommo.

Got wonder about these stewards, where get them from. No consistency and seem to have bias issues. A few seem model themselves on John Mckenzie and his model of stewarding.

On 21/05/2021 at 7:26 PM, Horace said:

Too true Horry....Oats has candy floss for pudding EVERY night...

I'm absolutely sure he must be religious as well...always sees the best in drug takers, female abusers, deviant behavior et el...

Oh and Lethal and Opee types...have you ever noticed how Lethal has AWFUL problems when steering Ruakaka though?

Oh and the VICIOUS warnings they get is HORRYIFIC!

Integrity is changing here soon though...Gobder will be gonnne and maybe we'll get a Cloth Head Hanging Judge for once?

Like forcing Licence Holders to fund at least ONE random hair follicle drug test per year...weed out the likes of Waddell who said he'd been on the stuff all those months when riding!

WTF?? Shows how SHOCKING our drug protocols are

• 3 weeks later...

Well roll me up in a Reefer and call me a DOPE

WTF does it take in this country...ney 'racing industry' to get a ...

LIFE BAN??

Call Ross Neal a philanderer....Grimstone a racist....Godber incompetent?

Probably....

...but threaten any Jockey's life...ring up Fatty Pogo Stik at the Wakatoo Racing Inc and tell him he's dead....

...and you get to come back into the industry after a few years

F Me senseless

The saddest thing in all of this ABSOLUTE F UP though...

Is how the HOPELESS RIU FAILED to pick up Waddell's admitted..

"weed is a big part of my life"

Considering a basic urine test can pick up 3 months use..

HTF did he get away with it for so long?

Oh yea...the HOPELESS RIU allowed him to ride with drugs in his system for all of those years...

#integritynzstyle

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Thomass said:

Well roll me up in a Reefer and call me a DOPE

WTF does it take in this country...ney 'racing industry' to get a ...

LIFE BAN??

Call Ross Neal a philanderer....Grimstone a racist....Godber incompetent?

Probably....

...but threaten any Jockey's life...ring up Fatty Pogo Stik at the Wakatoo Racing Inc and tell him he's dead....

...and you get to come back into the industry after a few years

F Me senseless

The saddest thing in all of this ABSOLUTE F UP though...

Is how the HOPELESS RIU FAILED to pick up Waddell's admitted..

"weed is a big part of my life"

Considering a basic urine test can pick up 3 months use..

HTF did he get away with it for so long?

Oh yea...the HOPELESS RIU allowed him to ride with drugs in his system for all of those years...

#integritynzstyle

Perhaps they should test Punters too then we might get some rational posts from you Thomarse.

BTW when was the last time you rode at 52kg's?

21 hours ago, Chief Stipe said:

Perhaps they should test Punters too then we might get some rational posts from you Thomarse.

BTW when was the last time you rode at 52kg's?

NZTR have signed up to an excellent care package for drug and alcohol problematic license holders....

...with the Salvation Army

However...for those who refuse to accept they have a problem...such as Waddell...

...."weed is a big part of my life"

INCREDIBLY the RIU's drug testing 'protocols' FALIED to pick up his prolonged habit

Ask yourself this...

Would a consistent drug testing protocol...including hair follicle testing...

...instead of the PATHETIC RIU's avoidance system now

...have picked up this habit sooner and avoided the disgraceful episode of what Waddell did to the Industry?