Bit Of A Yarn

addington today.

the galah

Good to see todays meeting go ahead. $70,000 in stakes paid out,9 winners,an average of 10 horses per race. 

I see on the other channel someone was saying not a good look and they thought people had been told to stay inside.. Well whoever that was obviously didn't observe the very busy christchurch roads,and the chocker car park due to some big  event at the events centre. 

Edited by the galah
  • Like 3

21 hours ago, Richie said:

How unlucky was Dreams in the mist.I thought was very unlucky and was bolting at the 300 with nowhere to go

Trials great but race day just not fast enough at the start to get handy, weak field and sadly I only backed for a win but they went 59 for the last half on a wet track off the front so looks wise it was a great run but U take a huge chance on backing a driver with hardly a drive let alone a win in the last decade..... Graeme Ward drove the first 2 winners I ever backed as a teenager so I've followed him since, shame he's not more involved, good front running driver in the junior ranks.

Very well bred horse- half sister to Leaf Stride too so maybe a late developer.

• Like 1