NOTICE TO BOAY'ers: Major Update Coming ×
Bit Of A Yarn

WINNER - MOST VIEWS ON BOAY HARNESS

Newmarket

7 minutes ago, Newmarket said:

Congratulations to Scoobs for viewing BOAY harness section the most in June 2018. 

2nd goes to Fartymuch, with Kotare Hunter a close 3rd. 

6901EF2A-F825-46CA-86AD-7DAC42C2AE42.jpeg

Brilliant, and Fart Too Much has the gall to start a blog on that other site telling their small number of posters that Bit Of A Yarn members were looking at The other site and should keep out!

Unbelievable hypocrisy!

• Haha 3

Wooop wooop.. what I never got a mention...jeez cmon, I’m just dreamin of laz getin to the track, I dream of him when I’m in the sack, sitting up eatin crackers as a snack... with my butt in the air shown off me krack..oooo yeah ooo

Cheers Iraklis 

Edited by Newmarket
  • Haha 3

11 minutes ago, Newmarket said:

Wooop wooop.. what I never got a mention...jeez cmon, I’m just dreamin of laz getin to the track, I dream of him when I’m in the sack, sitting up eatin crackers as a snack... with my butt in the air shown off me krack..oooo yeah ooo

Cheers Iraklis 

Newmarket, you are a poet but you don’t know it!

Not half enough orgasmic words though.

• Haha 2

On 6/07/2018 at 9:16 PM, Newmarket said:

Cheers Iraklis 

Funny.....funny as

• Like 1

On ‎6‎/‎07‎/‎2018 at 9:16 PM, Newmarket said:

Cheers Iraklis 

sounds like lraklis dreams are not dry ones Newmarket haha

• Haha 3

Guest CrossCodes

Well Scooby has got so paranoid now you have to register and log into his sad little site just to read the posts.......signs of a desperate man!

2 hours ago, CrossCodes said:

Well Scooby has got so paranoid now you have to register and log into his sad little site just to read the posts.......signs of a desperate man!

Funny isn’t it. Luckily he can still view here to get the good news. 

Funny thing, what about the millions of people that view site each month that he stated???Oh dear, we are gonna get busy on here. Best thing ever

• Like 2