NOTICE TO BOAY'ers: Major Update Coming ×
Bit Of A Yarn

9 of the best (hopefully) for Rangiora-Sunday

Mardy

On 7/07/2018 at 1:35 PM, Mardy said:

Well there ya go,good luck if your having a punt tomorrow.

Really enjoyed seeing your tips and comments. I always like to hear what people think about the races I bet into. 

I'm keen to see you keep posting like that. Personally, I thought it was going to be a tough day as I didn't have anything really good to bet into. 

Mockingjay was better than it looked. Keep that one in the back pocket! Those horses up front never gave her a chance.

5 hours ago, Happy Sunrise said:

Went poorly, but so did the stablemate, Collectable Lady who had been finishing off her races ok. Gives the impression something not right with both of them.

Yea Mad Lu Li didn't really seem to be travelling the whole way.She's better than that...maybe shes come to the end of her prep.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Happy Sunrise said:

Really enjoyed seeing your tips and comments. I always like to hear what people think about the races I bet into. 

I'm keen to see you keep posting like that. Personally, I thought it was going to be a tough day as I didn't have anything really good to bet into. 

Mockingjay was better than it looked. Keep that one in the back pocket! Those horses up front never gave her a chance.

Thanks for the comments Happy.Up until quite a while ago on the other site,i posted tips for Canterbury/Coast and Oamaru from the start of this season,until i had a few things crop up and stopped doing it.I do love the harness and tend to follow the southern harness a tad more closely than the Northern scene.Was a tough day with my picks,think i managed to bag 2 winners.Will keep an eye out for the Canterbury fields next weekend and may post some more tips.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Happy Sunrise said:

Agree mate it’s alway interesting to see what others are selecting and thoughts on a race are. 

• Like 1