Bit Of A Yarn

How long Taiwan.

• 3 months later...
On 8/17/2021 at 7:52 PM, aquaman said:

Now that creepy Joe Biden has demonstrated to the world his inept leadership, and the fact that he is an empty vessel controlled by dark forces, how long has Taiwan got?. My view is, not long. I think the poor people of Taiwan must now be living in extreme fear of an invasion by mainland China. With American power going downhill fast, and believe me for ever, then country's like China and Iran will be emboldened to strike. I think right now is the perfect time for China to claim Taiwan by military means. With Australia and NZ bogged down with stupid lockdowns, Canada, the USA going woke an weak, the Western World in rapid decline, and China led by a leader that has ambitions to go down in history as its greatest leader, then Taiwans days are numbered. With America out of the picture, then it will not be to long a bow to see a threat to Australia and NZ. Even though we have a pact to defend Taiwan, it won't happen as we are in rapid decline, weakened even further by the China virus that it deliberately released on the world to weaken the Western economy's so as to enable its grand design of world domination. I will be most surprised if Taiwan lasts this year.

Filed under ...'delusional drivel'.

• 2 months later...

Very interesting indeed...albeit nearly a decade on ?  unless I have misread the credits.

My father was an avowed Anglophile, he always maintained America was a nation of clowns [ didn't mince words, the old man ] and referred,  in particular to their very underwhelming record in overseas conflicts.

I guess we have grown up thinking  - or being told - that the might of America will keep us 'safe',  it is fascinating to be made aware just how the shifting power blocks come to play out.  The 'benign hegemony' seems to have shot itself in the foot.

• Like 1