Bit Of A Yarn

Maurice Holmes Vase

Ludwig

2 hours ago, Ludwig said:

Just curious as to others thoughts on the quality of the field for this week's featured race. It appears that the big guns are leaving their return until later each year, and the field doesn't really have an excitement feel.

Not much to get excited about. If I have a bet, which is unlikely, I will look for value perhaps Warloch or DiCaprioca? I don't want to be cynical but the race is open for some team driving from the Dunn stable who have three in it. Which of their horses would benefit from a guaranteed Cup start the most?

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Davis said:

Not much to get excited about. If I have a bet, which is unlikely, I will look for value perhaps Warloch or DiCaprioca? I don't want to be cynical but the race is open for some team driving from the Dunn stable who have three in it. Which of their horses would benefit from a guaranteed Cup start the most?

Listened to an interview & J Dunn answered the question of which horse would be best to punt on first starting up out of the 3 - prior the draw coming out & he surprisingly said in his opinion Heisenburg. If you want to hear the exact wording its on that radio chat. (He has drawn the widest of all 3 as it turns out).