Bit Of A Yarn

Selections game - 3rd Sept - Addington + Cambridge place punting

Karrotsisback

9 hours ago, Karrotsisback said:

Our multi was a miss, however our individual selections were fantastic, everyone had at least 1 collect! The overall winner was Gospel with a whopping total of $9600!

Below are everyones collect

Karrots $1700 Beach Ball + $2500 Kerry Maguire (would of been $3300 but last min changed from top 3 to top 4)

Davis $4500 Sods Law 

Gamms $1600 + SomekindofWonderful $1600 

Unhinged $4200 Sods Law + Jagara $3500

Nowornever $3600 Romeo Foxtrot 

Mikey NZ American Sniper $2200 + Evangelist $2200

Jakh Yossi $2900 + Evangelist $2100

Chief Henry Hubert $1500 

Gospel Sods Law $4000 + Rocknroll Diva 3rd $3600 + Magnifique Dimanche 2nd $2000

Wolf Terry Brother $1700

Trotsfan No Time Like Now $2700

Thanks for Competition Karrots! well done to everyone else! Where was Brodie! thought suppose be greatest punter in all Racing chat land in NZ !

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Brodie said:

Well done to those that can beat the TAB!
You need to bet only fixed odds as the tote pools are so small now compared to years ago.

If you can consistently make money on Premier meetings then well done!

Give me a non winners  race any day, however would like the NZ TAB to do what Ardern says and be KIND!

I am not bothering wagering on NZ harness at the moment due to the likelihood that some horses may nit be totally race fit.

Anyway, busy with a project at the mo that will reap rewards in spades, so TAB doesnt need me just like I dont need them!

We have all got our own systems and methods for making a buck. Most of us are not as successful as you but as long as we enjoy and make a profit all is good. You have made me a better punter mate by making me look for value. Thanks.

• Like 3

9 hours ago, Gospel of Judas said:

Thanks for Competition Karrots! well done to everyone else! Where was Brodie! thought suppose be greatest punter in all Racing chat land in NZ !

He was busy working on his new project, which is trying to get Arden out of him mind, as she lives there rent free hehehehehe.

43 minutes ago, Davis said:

We have all got our own systems and methods for making a buck. Most of us are not as successful as you but as long as we enjoy and make a profit all is good. You have made me a better punter mate by making me look for value. Thanks.

Another good tip Brods gave me, bless him was if you don't see anything you like, don't take anything. Wait for next time. Think with this big place punting it very important oppose if you are just betting smaller for fun. Here in this game, everyone had to make 3 selections, but some may only have really liked 2 or maybe even 1. So we ALL did really well with selecting 3.

Another tip too was to stick to the same money each time spent. So e.g. if you are doing $1k, stick to that.

Yes everyone has there own strategies, once I learn the drivers/trainers/horses better at Addington & South, may take up this strategy well give it a crack. (But not same amounts as Brods) Its actually because of you folk on here that I now watch the South, prior was not interested. Maybe like you guys not so interested in the North racing. But here as I talk about it sometimes, then might look more at it than would of otherwise.

• Like 3

10 hours ago, Karrotsisback said:

He was busy working on his new project, which is trying to get Arden out of him mind, as she lives there rent free hehehehehe.

Another good tip Brods gave me, bless him was if you don't see anything you like, don't take anything. Wait for next time. Think with this big place punting it very important oppose if you are just betting smaller for fun. Here in this game, everyone had to make 3 selections, but some may only have really liked 2 or maybe even 1. So we ALL did really well with selecting 3.

Another tip too was to stick to the same money each time spent. So e.g. if you are doing $1k, stick to that.

Yes everyone has there own strategies, once I learn the drivers/trainers/horses better at Addington & South, may take up this strategy well give it a crack. (But not same amounts as Brods) Its actually because of you folk on here that I now watch the South, prior was not interested. Maybe like you guys not so interested in the North racing. But here as I talk about it sometimes, then might look more at it than would of otherwise.

Hate Ardern and think she useless. Plus know many Journalists and insiders. Funny thing is never ever got near Brods level of rent freeness!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

There you are Gospel - Karrots gives you new name,

Dark Horse 🐴

Do you like 😄 Thats 2nd comp in a row you have won 👍

34 minutes ago, Gospel of Judas said:

Hate Ardern and think she useless. Plus know many Journalists and insiders. Funny thing is never ever got near Brods level of rent freeness!

Ya I know. Thats why its such a crack up.

tv land lol GIF by Lopez on TV Land

Edited by Karrotsisback
  • Like 1