Bit Of A Yarn

Has The Chief Followed I.R.D LAWS in allowing unlicensed gambling

whiplash smile

11 hours ago, whiplash smile said:

comments please scientist

You're a dickhead @whiplash smile and as everyone knows on BOAY I rarely call anyone that.

Your 20+ posts and New Topics created last night are some of the most vile abusive irrational rants I've seen on BOAY.  They will remain hidden.

You will remain moderated and if on the rare occasion you write something that makes sense and doesn't abuse anyone then I will unhide it.

As for your assertion which is the subject of this Topic and which you made in other posts last night - to put it bluntly it is bollocks.

There are no laws that prevent individuals from discussing online what their race picks and favourites are.  Nor running a competition that uses a legal betting channel such as TAB NZ.

If you want to check anything out you might want to check the rules around running competitions with large prizes based on gambling that don't use approved channels.

• Champ Post 1
  • Fake News! 1

15 minutes ago, Chief Stipe said:

You're a dickhead @whiplash smile and as everyone knows on BOAY I rarely call anyone that.

Your 20+ posts and New Topics created last night are some of the most vile abusive irrational rants I've seen on BOAY.  They will remain hidden.

You will remain moderated and if on the rare occasion you write something that makes sense and doesn't abuse anyone then I will unhide it.

As for your assertion which is the subject of this Topic and which you made in other posts last night - to put it bluntly it is bollocks.

There are no laws that prevent individuals from discussing online what their race picks and favourites are.  Nor running a competition that uses a legal betting channel such as TAB NZ.

If you want to check anything out you might want to check the rules around running competitions with large prizes based on gambling that don't use approved channels.

Correct this is a FAIL. 

This is NOT a positive post about horses/trainers/drivers, this is an attack once again upon a POSTER. 

Chief think owe you a BIG THANK YOU.

Poster M, was sweet & PMed me yesterday, haven't heard from POSTER M all year to encourage me to keep posting my mostly positive stuff. After he obviously read the attack post from Mr Vile & the down-vote Mr Vile gave me. 

I replied saying "thank you & think I owe Chief a BIG THANKS, as he is GREAT with I think he is currently stopping Mr Vile creating a VILE topic that I think is just an attack about ME or another poster. (Chief thinks for some reason Im paranoid. I call it BEING AWARE). 

Anyway BIG ups to you Chief & your moderation. Just knew it! 

On a different note saw a horse had been for some reason switched in races in Oz, like trainer put in wrong horse with another horse. No idea if this was a genuine mistake or if it was done on purpose. Know mistake can happen e.g. sometimes peeps can get wrong saddle cloth & at yearling sale a genuine mix up oppsey mistake happened. 

Does anyone know the situation about this?

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Michael said:

If you can believe a certain Aussie website the mixup wasn't a mistake

The actions of the stablehand in washing the first horse and intending to race him again, instead of the misplaced horse, after a rival driver complained are pretty telling

Oh really. Watched race replay of that poor wee horse that finished last by so many lengths. Checked its rating & its only in R40’s while rest of that field were mostly R70’s & the horse that it was replacing was actually a R70’s horse that had won something like 3 times or 4 times the number of races it had won. Didn’t make sense to me for it to be running in that race as a replacement horse. Total weirdness IMO.

Saw it was disqualified even tho it ran last & then it was later scratched a LATE scratching in later race.

To think they actually intended to run it again. Yikes. Im sorry, but that’s just a bad look. (If as you say according to an Oz website). Yip thats where I picked it up from, but as not a subscriber couldn’t see full story.

Thanks again Poster M.

Edited by Karrotsisback

56 minutes ago, Karrotsisback said:

Oh really. Watched race replay of that poor wee horse that finished last by so many lengths. Checked its rating & its only in R40’s while rest of that field were mostly R70’s & the horse that it was replacing was actually a R70’s horse that had won something like 3 times or 4 times the number of races it had won. Didn’t make sense to me for it to be running in that race as a replacement horse. Total weirdness IMO.

The story goes that the low rated horse was to soften up the favourite which it did

Then the higher rated horse could run in the lower rated race

Except the driver of the favourite which was softened up saw through it and wised the Stipes up

So Part #2 of the "mixup" didn't proceed

Don't know any of those involved, but Aussie website is screaming blue murder, even going so far as to accuse the Assistant Starter who was responsible for checking brands of involvement

Edited by Michael
  • Like 1

26 minutes ago, Michael said:

The story goes that the low rated horse was to soften up the favourite which it did

Then the higher rated horse could run in the lower rated race

Except the driver of the favourite which was softened up saw through it and wised the Stipes up

So Part #2 of the "mixup" didn't proceed

Don't know any of those involved, but Aussie website is screaming blue murder, even going so far as to accuse the Assistant Starter who was responsible for checking brands of involvement

Yes that makes sense. That is exactly what happened re wee horse went charging forth. Then before home straight was well beat. Felt sorry for the poor thing.

Yikes, that was what was thinking, how on earth did they get the wrong horse into a race with branding etc …

1 think did note last nite, was that on a stripes report it stated: ALL with multiple runners in a race, were pre-questioned by stripes, pre-race re race tactics. Thought this was a GREAT IDEA & should be adopted here.

3 hours ago, Michael said:

The story goes

Poster M, said I wouldn’t post on that Saginaw thread again. See you & Chief having a crack at each other again & a pokie thing & jail has come out. 98% School C Maths hey nice. I got a really good result too, for my Math year but not 98% ha. Sheezz.

Anyway can't believe this Karrots thinks has heard of you before. Don’t know nor remember name of person, BUT remember The story goes

A person, that was a decent guy, was trying to help club out or something, BUT was putting $ thru kind of thing pokies which was not allowed, BUT was doing it with the clubs best interest not for self gain or benefit.

Got audited & unfortuntely/sadly went to jail.

Is that you? Sorry only saying this as you guys are talking about it on other thread & others obviously know who you are, as you already outed yourself. And now Brods & Chief have gone next level with it. 

6 hours ago, Karrotsisback said:

Poster M, said I wouldn’t post on that Saginaw thread again. See you & Chief having a crack at each other again & a pokie thing & jail has come out. 98% School C Maths hey nice. I got a really good result too, for my Math year but not 98% ha. Sheezz.

Anyway can't believe this Karrots thinks has heard of you before. Don’t know nor remember name of person, BUT remember The story goes

A person, that was a decent guy, was trying to help club out or something, BUT was putting $ thru kind of thing pokies which was not allowed, BUT was doing it with the clubs best interest not for self gain or benefit.

Got audited & unfortuntely/sadly went to jail.

Is that you? Sorry only saying this as you guys are talking about it on other thread & others obviously know who you are, as you already outed yourself. And now Brods & Chief have gone next level with it. 

Karrots, havent gone to next level with anything!

This Michael, Mike, Mikie or whoever continued to harangue Brodie, and pathetic snide worthless posts continued unabated!

He doubted what I said so I just responded with what I thought was fair and reasonable!

Now this fellah that continued to throw stones and was in a position of trust, did not live up to the position of trust!

Instead of pulling his head in and becoming productive, he is a bitter and acting like an imbecile and needs to change his attitude.

I hope he gets  the treatment he requires!

2 hours ago, Brodie said:

This Michael, Mike, Mikie or whoever continued to harangue Brodie, and pathetic snide worthless posts continued unabated!

He doubted what I said so I just responded with what I thought was fair and reasonable!

Now this fellah that continued to throw stones and was in a position of trust, did not live up to the position of trust!

Instead of pulling his head in and becoming productive, he is a bitter and acting like an imbecile and needs to change his attitude.

Brods get over it.

Cant sleep. Woke up. This Whippy thing on my mind.

Completely forgot to tell you Chief. You know how Whiplash has threatened you, me, others, well all posters & recently tried to hack this website etc. Saying he is friends or family members with NZ gang head hunters … or something & is in cohots with another racing chat or so he proclaims.

Gosh its so dramatic. Talk about Beverly Hills 90210.

Im sorry, it slipped my mind. Completely forgot to mention to you.

My BEST FRIEND from school since age 4, her partners bro is OUR current Defence Minister.

It just didn’t seem relevant to say. Actually forgot cause its nothing really. Altho I do believe I said on here, I have a friend that partner was saying how cool “how many Group 1’s? - re Jewels” then said “Don’t you have to cheat to win”. If anyone can remember I posted about that convo. Galahs should as Galahs replied. Well yeah it was with them I was talking to.

Im not down with this Whiplash threatening Karrots thing. Nor this site, while I am a resident here.

Edited by Karrotsisback

12 hours ago, Brodie said:

You are full of shit Brodie

"Position of trust".....what "Position" would you be referring to?

The only issue that I and nearly every other poster has is having to put up with repetitive posts from you

Every 2nd post is the same from you, just the words are rearranged

Don't you get it?

We don't have to be told that you think it's unfair that you are Restricted

Telling us 100 times was enough

On 6/09/2021 at 8:13 AM, Chief Stipe said:

quote 1 your competition ran it through the nz tab did it not, it used internet betting , read the rules and tell me that using your own picks in betting with a dividend payed out without the nz tab rules?

1 minute ago, Chief Stipe said:

Rubbish.  What TAB NZ rules were broken?  NONE!

A nz tab account can only be used by an individual, if one person uses it beyond that contractual obligation it a can be banned forever without explanation, as per se to the rules, your a scientist read them dickhead! And I will gladly publish the results for you an karrots behalf! Keen?

Lets do it!! feel free to show a link of the 20/21 rules! and claim that running a comp where people deposit money into a private nz tab account to run a privately run syndicate of gambling is per mitted and tax exempt? or just straight out illegal? Yes I have copied and pasted, next will be goverment a Ird based!!

20 minutes ago, whiplash smile said:

A nz tab account can only be used by an individual, if one person uses it beyond that contractual obligation it a can be banned forever without explanation, as per se to the rules, your a scientist read them dickhead! And I will gladly publish the results for you an karrots behalf! Keen?

Lets do it!! feel free to show a link of the 20/21 rules! and claim that running a comp where people deposit money into a private nz tab account to run a privately run syndicate of gambling is per mitted and tax exempt? or just straight out illegal? Yes I have copied and pasted, next will be goverment a Ird based!!

My, my

Its funny so you were trying to push, instigate this whole, lets do a comp thing, like that card game thing. Yet here you are saying you were actually doing was openly trying to push something that is ILLEGAL as you allege its illegal.

AGAIN A BIG FAIL Whiplash.

You DO NOT EVEN KNOW HOW MANY PEOPLE ENTERED THE COMP DO YOU? DO YOU? That clearly stated GIFT/DONATION!

For ALL you know could of been only 1 or 2 people.

Oh yeah IRD gunna have a GREAT TIME with that. Donation and all.

Why don’t you try as I earlier suggested writing something nice about people! That seems to be too hard for you.

Why do you come on here Whiplash?

WHY?

On 7/09/2021 at 12:51 AM, Karrotsisback said:

Brods get over it.

Cant sleep. Woke up. This Whippy thing on my mind.

Completely forgot to tell you Chief. You know how Whiplash has threatened you, me, others, well all posters & recently tried to hack this website etc. Saying he is friends or family members with NZ gang head hunters … or something & is in cohots with another racing chat or so he proclaims.

Gosh its so dramatic. Talk about Beverly Hills 90210.

Im sorry, it slipped my mind. Completely forgot to mention to you.

My BEST FRIEND from school since age 4, her partners bro is OUR current Defence Minister.

It just didn’t seem relevant to say. Actually forgot cause its nothing really. Altho I do believe I said on here, I have a friend that partner was saying how cool “how many Group 1’s? - re Jewels” then said “Don’t you have to cheat to win”. If anyone can remember I posted about that convo. Galahs should as Galahs replied. Well yeah it was with them I was talking to.

Im not down with this Whiplash threatening Karrots thing. Nor this site, while I am a resident here.

whats the concern you are on about karrots?  My BEST FRIEND from school since age 4, her partners bro is OUR current Defence Minister.??  I have never threatened you or bullied you?! I know who you are is all, stop your precosciusness shit karrots and get some help if you cry every time joseph-levitt smith solves our racing industry! thanks for your unbiased input

11 minutes ago, whiplash smile said:

So it has NOTHING to do with the IRD?

I'm really don't understand what you are rambling on about.  But there is NO law against a group of mates sitting around the table at home and deciding to have a competition for example - whoever drinks 3 stubbies the quickest get $10 to win on a horse of their choice.  I then put that $10 bet on.  It comes in and I owe the stubbie glutton the prize money.  Are you saying that is illegal?

18 minutes ago, whiplash smile said:

I think you have BOAY confused with another Racing Forum.  That type of competition hasn't been done here but I don't see it being any different to the betting syndicate I used to belong to many years ago.  5 members with a rotating turn at betting.  Each weekend $100 to spend on bets which we put through our own individual TAB account.  The bets for the weekend were sent out to all members.  If a member doubled the $100 then they would go again the following weekend.  Each member withdraw any winnings from their account on a Monday and deposited it into the Club's bank account.  It was divided up at the end of each year just before Christmas.

So if you want to waste your time complaining to the IRD, DIA and TAB NZ and any other authority over SFA then enjoy yourself.  What you are trying to prove I have no idea.  If you have a snitch on BOAY then I suggest you take yourself somewhere else.

2 minutes ago, whiplash smile said:

whats the concern you are on about karrots?  My BEST FRIEND from school since age 4, her partners bro is OUR current Defence Minister.??  I have never threatened you or bullied you?! I know who you are is all, stop your precosciusness shit karrots and get some help if you cry every time joseph-levitt smith solves our racing industry! thanks for your unbiased input

Not buying into your BS.

Post something about racing.

Enough with your nonsensical random rubbish personal attacks. 

2 minutes ago, Karrotsisback said:

My, my

Its funny so you were trying to push, instigate this whole, lets do a comp thing, like that card game thing. Yet here you are saying you were actually doing was openly trying to push something that is ILLEGAL as you allege its illegal.

AGAIN A BIG FAIL Whiplash.

You DO NOT EVEN KNOW HOW MANY PEOPLE ENTERED THE COMP DO YOU? DO YOU? That clearly stated GIFT/DONATION!

For ALL you know could of been only 1 or 2 people.

Oh yeah IRD gunna have a GREAT TIME with that. Donation and all.

Why don’t you try as I earlier suggested writing something nice about people! That seems to be too hard for you.

Why do you come on here Whiplash?

WHY?

same as you karrots open platform, would you like me to refer to nz tab rules under which you had these bets placed , I woill gladly refer you to any of three agencies for clarification so as not to bully you. please state Im siure the chief will back you up and we will leave that to the relevant laws regarding this situation, I would also like chief to explain how this is excluded from the gaming act? thanks

5 minutes ago, whiplash smile said:

same as you karrots open platform, would you like me to refer to nz tab rules under which you had these bets placed , I woill gladly refer you to any of three agencies for clarification so as not to bully you. please state Im siure the chief will back you up and we will leave that to the relevant laws regarding this situation, I would also like chief to explain how this is excluded from the gaming act? thanks

What is the point @whiplash smile?  What are you trying to achieve?  Close BOAY down?  Why?

• Like 1