Bit Of A Yarn

You're Kidding Me?! Addington Dogs!

Chief Stipe

Guest CrossCodes
14 hours ago, Chief Stipe said:

So only the winning dog gets put up on the podium and the photographer pitches up pushing a zimmer frame?

Do you have a bad day yesterday Chief?

First you were taking potshots at Michael Pitman (not for the first time), and now making fun of someone who needs a bit of help to get around.

You will be at Starship hospital next teasing the cancer kids for having no hair.

You are turning into a real prick.

2 hours ago, CrossCodes said:

Do you have a bad day yesterday Chief?

First you were taking potshots at Michael Pitman (not for the first time), and now making fun of someone who needs a bit of help to get around.

You will be at Starship hospital next teasing the cancer kids for having no hair.

You are turning into a real prick.

No I'm just pointing out how ridiculous the industry Covid protocols are.  It is OK for the handlers to wander over together to the starting boxes but they can't stand together on the podium.   So from a protocol position this was just a look good scenario for the viewing public.

The reference to the photographer was to highlight how daft the protocols are.  There was obviously an elderly person with some health issues who could be deemed to be at risk.  

As for Pitman - I've never taken a potshot.  Yesterday I put his achievement in perspective and sought to give credit to the fine horsewoman who stands slightly behind him - his wife Diane.  My biggest beef with Pitman and I might add a few other trainers of influence at Riccarton is that they refuse to make a stand on the state of the turf track.  Stating that clearly and consistently isn't taking a pot shot.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, RosscoM91 said:

You might end up on one soon faggot.

A charming first post.  The point is the protocol of having only one dog on the podium is Covid-19 virtue signalling.  In my opinion the whole image that was broadcast was a fail.  Especially when the Greyhound industry needs positive imagery.

28 minutes ago, aquaman said:

The Chiefs exactly correct, its all staged managed bulls#it. Support his view on this 100%. Its the same with the horses, all this mask wearing is utter crap and is for optics only. In fact Covid is bullsh#t as well, nothing more than a bad cold.

Jesus your more brainless than I gave you credit for aquaman. Covid is bul##$t, tell that to the anitvaxers that are in ICU pleading for it to be given to them once they have it.