Bit Of A Yarn

Top Israeli Immunologist Gives Israeli Government A Hard Serve!

13 hours ago, Shad said:

I was told that in all animal models that they have tried to make a Corona virus vaccine for, but never been successful, and not great outcomes 

Again I lack knowledge regards trials on animals re mRNA vaccines, but from the little that I have read, it is not good for the monkey's etc. From what I gather it had high death rates. Mind you it is causing high death rates in people. We had a Southland boy last week joining a Greymouth boy dying post jab.

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, aquaman said:

Again I lack knowledge regards trials on animals re mRNA vaccines, but from the little that I have read, it is not good for the monkey's etc. From what I gather it had high death rates. Mind you it is causing high death rates in people. We had a Southland boy last week joining a Greymouth boy dying post jab.

Obviously been keep under the carpet, would people be speaking out aloud, I know I would and very loud.

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, Shad said:

Obviously been keep under the carpet, would people be speaking out aloud, I know I would and very loud.

When the children die from vax, parents are offered large amounts of hush money to go away and bury their dead. The money offered from what is being reported outside of MSM is in the hundreds of thousands. The Greymouth parents were reportedly offered $430.000.  This information is kept very quiet by Government. Same thing in Australia, parents of dead kids given hush money to go away.

• Haha 1

On 15/02/2022 at 10:48 AM, aquaman said:

When the children die from vax, parents are offered large amounts of hush money to go away and bury their dead. The money offered from what is being reported outside of MSM is in the hundreds of thousands. The Greymouth parents were reportedly offered $430.000.  This information is kept very quiet by Government. Same thing in Australia, parents of dead kids given hush money to go away.

Don't think I could be bought off for the love of a family member, but I guess one wouldn't know unless they were in the situation, time all but up for me and my employment, meet with them to deliver the news I won't be taking the jab, feel gutted about losing my job with good hours and days, but can't see the point in taking a jab that for an old variant, hopefully these mandates are dropped soon and may get a chance to return, interesting how some see this jab as a depopulation of the world, maybe that's way out there but who would know, certainly don't like the results of the animal trials.

• Haha 1