Bit Of A Yarn

The Poutamas

cichlid

ANDRE  POUTAMA ...You have your possible,  very successful career a head..   Firstly,  maybe, coming clean with the very Industry you work within,  needs Clarifying.   Did you not sign a statement a long with your brother Darcy  outlining the Cole Greyhound Kennels “Live Killing” amongst other concerns ? This was put on hold by the Greyhound Assoc and the Racing Integrity Unit and BURIED!!.  You had the gall,  coming  under cover on T.V. not that long ago  saying you had worked with Cole for some time  denying this,  contradicting your self ?  Cole/Ahern  has gone on to rip the Industry off close on $2 million dollars since and is still continuing ...   Closure is needed with the  on going S.P.C.A. Inquiry  for the cleansing  of the sport, the Greyhound concerns, and the honest people involved.  ANDRE,   Darcy,     BALL up and set the record straight.   

• Like 1
  • Champ Post 2

You raise a good point, the time for that will be in court (if we ever get there). And there's more you can add to that list, dozens of people have worked for Cole that still work in this industry, will they come forward?? One such young lady just landed a job with Trackside, has she made a statement of truth to the SPCA?? Doubt it.

I understand it is a concern of SPCA that come time to lay charges, some witnesses will drop balls and fail to come forward and state the truth in court, or withdraw their statements due to fear of retribution from Cole, or the wider industry, I know of one such witness who may be required as a witness in court but is conflicted about what to do. What would you do??

The industry can't afford for some of this Cole shit to hit the media, but on the flip side the battlers and the trainers not doing illegal things need some justice.

I've advised them telling the truth is the right thing to do.

• Champ Post 3

2 hours ago, That Girl said:

I know of one such witness who may be required as a witness in court but is conflicted about what to do. What would you do??

The industry can't afford for some of this Cole shit to hit the media, but on the flip side the battlers and the trainers not doing illegal things need some justice.

I've advised them telling the truth is the right thing to do.

You're absolutely right in your last comment. The right thing needs done and that is telling the truth! What's so bloody hard to understand about that?
Keep it secret you're just as bloody cruel and guilty. Some people are so weak. 

We need to shape up soon or it's over.

• Like 1
  • Champ Post 1

On 13/08/2018 at 3:26 PM, cichlid said:
ANDRE  POUTAMA ...You have your possible,  very successful career a head..   Firstly,  maybe, coming clean with the very Industry you work within,  needs Clarifying.   Did you not sign a statement a long with your brother Darcy  outlining the Cole Greyhound Kennels “Live Killing” amongst other concerns ? This was put on hold by the Greyhound Assoc and the Racing Integrity Unit and BURIED!!.  You had the gall,  coming  under cover on T.V. not that long ago  saying you had worked with Cole for some time  denying this,  contradicting your self ?  Cole/Ahern  has gone on to rip the Industry off close on $2 million dollars since and is still continuing ...   Closure is needed with the  on going S.P.C.A. Inquiry  for the cleansing  of the sport, the Greyhound concerns, and the honest people involved.  ANDRE,   Darcy,     BALL up and set the record straight.   

wont happen they havent got the courage to own up

• Champ Post 1

• 2 weeks later...

Your industry has already lost many of those who used to follow it, myself for one. No  point having a bet on a dog race when you don't want to see a certain kennel winning because of their alleged practices  and they have half the field sometimes and dominate. 

• Like 2
  • Champ Post 2

I agree TG. I took a lot of people into greyhounds through my syndicates but we have all left now. I cant support a code that wont support itself in giving confidence to the punters. feel sorry for some of the really nice people in the game who suffer from ineptitude in the governing body

• Like 4
  • Champ Post 4

Can relate first hand to your post Gazzac and it is really just so sad that this has been so blatently abused by the ineptitudes of the governing body,  From all aspects  this cancerous behaviour has spread even further up the chain of command. In my opinion WHAT  Craig Rendle has done to the sport  should be Investigated by a seperate , completely independant panel of review. His CONFLICT of interest as head of the Board  for the betterment of what he should  have  complied with ,needs rectifying so that we can put right the sleaziness of his tenure back on track.  Barsi in answer to a question put to him at a recent public  meeting  about Rendles  slimeiness stated "It is been looked into"....Ha Ha ..Barsi You are of  the same Genetic faultness and your day will come.....        

• Like 3

On 27/08/2018 at 3:36 PM, cichlid said:

Can relate first hand to your post Gazzac and it is really just so sad that this has been so blatently abused by the ineptitudes of the governing body,  From all aspects  this cancerous behaviour has spread even further up the chain of command. In my opinion WHAT  Craig Rendle has done to the sport  should be Investigated by a seperate , completely independant panel of review. His CONFLICT of interest as head of the Board  for the betterment of what he should  have  complied with ,needs rectifying so that we can put right the sleaziness of his tenure back on track.  Barsi in answer to a question put to him at a recent public  meeting  about Rendles  slimeiness stated "It is been looked into"....Ha Ha ..Barsi You are of  the same Genetic faultness and your day will come.....        

di poutamas say they seen something

The Poutama Boys both experienced Live Killing with Cole!!!!  Andre is a  worm that knows only to well he participated in this and is spineless , Fancy  going under cover on T.V.  stating that he didn't!!! Pippa Morris now trying to make it as a Trackside presenter is another that needs to come clean. Her trip north over the desert Road with a live possum with instructions that went wrong needs to be clarified or she will never make it !! Cole is spouting off about sueing the SPCA and  getting those that have tried to dare speak up about his under handed dealings along  with the Arsehole CRAIG RENDLE.... 

• Like 2

Agreed. Shame we cant get a Messara report done on this saga. On ALL the cheating,corruption, live killing, cover ups etc in this industry! 

Too late now, such a report would probably end the industry and take down all the innocent hobbist's etc with it.

Needed to be tidied up years ago! ?when people (including myself) were coming forward!! Sad.

• Like 1