NOTICE TO BOAY'ers: Major Update Coming ×
Bit Of A Yarn

Super Girl

pete

I've got a small share in her too Pete and it is mystery but hey they get beat in this game so who knows?  I was interested in the odds pattern cost to the start.  2min before when I was waiting for fhe best bet option she was $8.10 on the tote and $7 FO.  A minute later she was $8FO and $6.90 on the tote. Drifted due to start delay to $7.60 but seems bizarre to me (and ultimately irrelevant anyway).Second time in three starts her odds have fluctuated wildly close to the start and the other time that Beauden got the jump on the field by charging the gate with no mention in the stipes report. 

Just hope for better luck with another one in which I have a small share in a certain $4m race at Randwick Saturday. Though with a certain horse we are running for second and the general 'Consensus' seems to be we are no hope anyway.  Still we make a $12000 profit if we run 100m last so it could be worse. Plus I am looking forward to plenty of owners hospo at Randwick and to seeing the great mare (oh and Winx as well of course)

12 hours ago, Reefton said:

I've got a small share in her too Pete and it is mystery but hey they get beat in this game so who knows?  I was interested in the odds pattern cost to the start.  2min before when I was waiting for fhe best bet option she was $8.10 on the tote and $7 FO.  A minute later she was $8FO and $6.90 on the tote. Drifted due to start delay to $7.60 but seems bizarre to me (and ultimately irrelevant anyway).Second time in three starts her odds have fluctuated wildly close to the start and the other time that Beauden got the jump on the field by charging the gate with no mention in the stipes report. 

Just hope for better luck with another one in which I have a small share in a certain $4m race at Randwick Saturday. Though with a certain horse we are running for second and the general 'Consensus' seems to be we are no hope anyway.  Still we make a $12000 profit if we run 100m last so it could be worse. Plus I am looking forward to plenty of owners hospo at Randwick and to seeing the great mare (oh and Winx as well of course)

I was so impressed with her first start so she clearly has ability.

All the best with Consensus - enjoy the day - I thought she was very brave last start after Flindell wrote her off before the turn. Firmer track should suit as well.

5 hours ago, pete said:

I was so impressed with her first start so she clearly has ability.

All the best with Consensus - enjoy the day - I thought she was very brave last start after Flindell wrote her off before the turn. Firmer track should suit as well.

Thanks for that

Yes a better track will definitely help.  Jason Collett said she couldn't accelerate in the Ranvet and a better track and maybe a stronger pace will not do her any harm.  But we will need every possible thing in our favour to have a show of even a place

• 2 months later...