Bit Of A Yarn

What are the odds?

So many firsts. Imagine what odds you would have got a week or so ago that Pam would train as many winners as Te Akau on Cup Day, that she would train more winners than the Pitmans for the week. That she would probably be the top strike rate trainer for the week. Also, could $126 be CWJ's highest priced winner? I don't recall many at those odds for him. And could it be the highest priced Cup Week winner for a very long time. I can't think of any that have paid more than that.

1 hour ago, Doomed said:

So many firsts. Imagine what odds you would have got a week or so ago that Pam would train as many winners as Te Akau on Cup Day, that she would train more winners than the Pitmans for the week. That she would probably be the top strike rate trainer for the week. Also, could $126 be CWJ's highest priced winner? I don't recall many at those odds for him. And could it be the highest priced Cup Week winner for a very long time. I can't think of any that have paid more than that.

If by 'for the week'  you are referring to the period between and including the first and last racedays, I can't claim that one, Pitty got one on Wednesday. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Freda said:

Ha...thanks for the vote of confidence,  but Pitty got one yesterday as well.

And as for leading Riccarton trainers,  Anna Furlong and Shane Kennedy have that well sewn up.

I think the only Pitman winner was at that low key 3 race meeting. Congratulations also to the Parsons who had a successful week, and to Tina for some good wins.

• Champ Post 1