NOTICE TO BOAY'ers: Major Update Coming ×
Bit Of A Yarn

The DIRTY stinking HARNESS THIEVES

Thomass

You're not Robinson Crusoe re MRC.......Deac told me in Melbourne he was the best jockey he ever saw, .......he told me the worst too after I pushed him......can't put that on here though. I missed Mr Mnk, he went to America did he not?........we had Hagens Pleasure, Kartika, Stylish Pal, Dormaranne, Second Cast, Variety Reef and Monzone just to name a few.......hard days, good memories now I reflect, racing in front of beaut crowds.

• Like 1

So Andy Lacy...aka 'The Money Shot' in his alto ego moments...

Is a great mate of Bent Wall's...

"it's all about context these things"

So obviously Andy has had a deep and meaningful with Bent and that's going to be the defence...

as predicted here...

Its a good way out...and the only way to blind the Judiciary by telling them...

" you don't understand the racing lingo...that's the way we talk...it's nothing about a fix"

Yep...the only trouble with that is the wire taps, texts and email trail..

...and the RIU are advising the Feds as to what is ok 'racing lingo' and what's not..

So it's a long shot Andy...maybe you've been bent too far over by Bents defence...

• Haha 1

On 8/09/2018 at 5:54 PM, Thomass said:

So Andy Lacy...aka 'The Money Shot' in his alto ego moments...

Is a great mate of Bent Wall's...

"it's all about context these things"

So obviously Andy has had a deep and meaningful with Bent and that's going to be the defence...

as predicted here...

Its a good way out...and the only way to blind the Judiciary by telling them...

" you don't understand the racing lingo...that's the way we talk...it's nothing about a fix"

Yep...the only trouble with that is the wire taps, texts and email trail..

...and the RIU are advising the Feds as to what is ok 'racing lingo' and what's not..

So it's a long shot Andy...maybe you've been bent too far over by Bents defence...

Be kind to Andy/Bert, who once poured  his sole out on the Oxidation Pond about a serious gambling problem.....

Well he's back into it now..must be following BLINKERS ON,

So a 71yo has ventured back from his holiday and been charged with DECEPTION

...Lets see...a punter who rings Trainers for tips knowing there's a ruse going on...

..deceives his Misses when she asks him "wtf did you get that money from"

Big trouble that

Poor Bent....

Im feeling a bit sorry for him...

If it's true he's in on a fix for a grand...by knowing the main opposition is being driven negatively....

...while the horse he part owns is going to be given a sweeter trip

Hes going to be spitting tacks about the introduction of text messaging all those years ago...

And the Match Fixing Legislation that was also introduced...

Im betting the left that the 'racing industry' Harness boys had no idea that would ever apply to them when they're texting a patsy driving ruse...

If the Jocks are doing it behind the stalls...just before the race...they better watch out for hidden wires

just saying

Come on Thommassino....the harness boys are just dumb enough to get caught....do you think there aint some riggin going on in the gallops..here?  Course there is. What about the trial jack-ups, the 'right' horse wins, gets sold for big $$$$ and there's a big earn for the rider..or the Ready to Run sales, riders given instructions that if a horse runs a certain 'impressive' run-up in a good time, theres a big earn coming...or the jocks involved in whats referred to as a ' ring' and you don't have to look too hard to see who's involved...?

• Like 1

I'd like to think not kop

Our breeding is far superior and we don't smoke synthetics...

The only problem was David Walker...who should have got a life ban...wtf didn't he?

These boys should be given life bans for sure if guilty

You get one chance in the gambling industry

If you can't play by the rules...just f off 

Go play two up down an alleyway we they belong

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Thomass said:

I'd like to think not kop

Our breeding is far superior and we don't smoke synthetics...

No thommo, you gallops girls take your leisure time a bit more seriously, just ask Lisa Cropp, Leanne Isherwood and I'll even pop over to Aussie and ask Michelle Payne...these girls will show you good time.....tell me they never did puddles for cuddles during their time on the happy juice.....but like you say they were probably a bit smarter than the harness boy's!

Oh them...Payne though?  What was her choice of happy?

Booze or flipping the bird to the Stipes?

As for Croppy...I kept on telling the Feds to give her a hair follicle test ffs

She knew it was out of her system within 2 days and the Feds were f in hopeless

Life ban it should have been...Lets hope she's not coming back and happy in her new drug free life though!

These Harness druggies should be life banned as well...but they won't be...

The Feds should be requiring a Hair follicle test for every Drugmule let back into the Industry...

...in fact every license holder should be required to submit a random hair follicle test at least once a year...

At their expense

• Champ Post 1

3 hours ago, Kopia said:

Come on Thommassino....the harness boys are just dumb enough to get caught....do you think there aint some riggin going on in the gallops..here?  Course there is. What about the trial jack-ups, the 'right' horse wins, gets sold for big $$$$ and there's a big earn for the rider..or the Ready to Run sales, riders given instructions that if a horse runs a certain 'impressive' run-up in a good time, theres a big earn coming...or the jocks involved in whats referred to as a ' ring' and you don't have to look too hard to see who's involved...?

OK...further to Kopia’s post...have a good look at R2 Matamata today....  The fav, a BF horse, eases from $1.9 to $2.4 and TeA’s firms...big plonk. Did the stewards actually (over at the start) advise Cameron that his horse has eased? ...so this horse gets worked over by Coleman...then coming to the turn, MC keeps looking down at his near fore..almost eases off...lets Sam Collett through on Vela’s horse. MC almost stops riding the fav...the heavily backed TeA gets through to win. MC gets busy now and the horse picks up the bit and runs home. Not saying anything  was untoward as MCs horse could have been sore....but perception to many is reality...so the stewards report will be an 8nteresting read.. 

21 hours ago, Thomass said:

Oh them...Payne though?  What was her choice of happy?

Booze or flipping the bird to the Stipes?

As for Croppy...I kept on telling the Feds to give her a hair follicle test ffs

She knew it was out of her system within 2 days and the Feds were f in hopeless

Life ban it should have been...Lets hope she's not coming back and happy in her new drug free life though!

These Harness druggies should be life banned as well...but they won't be...

The Feds should be requiring a Hair follicle test for every Drugmule let back into the Industry...

...in fact every license holder should be required to submit a random hair follicle test at least once a year...

At their expense

Then everyone starts getting number one haircuts and trimming the kitten to perfection

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, MaltedMilkshake said:

OK...further to Kopia’s post...have a good look at R2 Matamata today....  The fav, a BF horse, eases from $1.9 to $2.4 and TeA’s firms...big plonk. Did the stewards actually (over at the start) advise Cameron that his horse has eased? ...so this horse gets worked over by Coleman...then coming to the turn, MC keeps looking down at his near fore..almost eases off...lets Sam Collett through on Vela’s horse. MC almost stops riding the fav...the heavily backed TeA gets through to win. MC gets busy now and the horse picks up the bit and runs home. Not saying anything  was untoward as MCs horse could have been sore....but perception to many is reality...so the stewards report will be an 8nteresting read.. 

You're right about Matty I've got a sore neck Cameron...

It was just like the MIME shocker where he got charged by the RIU and let off by the blind bats at the JCA...

...he was looking down then...pretending she was lame when only his ride was

Not surprised that silly old Colsey didn't bother ordering a Vet Inspection or ask his besty Matty today then..

"wtf were you looking down at...lose a fiver or something"

Matty said it was hanging...nothing about his thinking it was lame..

It did corner poorly...but did he steer it out there?