Bit Of A Yarn

Thoughts for AGM

My Name Is

To whom it may concern,

As the CD clubs have not asked for submissions for this years AGM I have
a few for you to suggest.

1. All high grade dogs get a start when nominated.

Eg. If a reserve in a C5 you would get drawn into a C4/5.

The highest form C4 would run against the lowest form C5.

The highest form C3 would run against the lowest form C4, and so
on till all the higher grade dogs all get a start each week.

If a reserve in any high grade race you would be drawn into a
lower grade field.

2. Kenneling times to two hours,instead of the three hours.

Eg. With split kenneling the norm and kennel staff there all day,If
the trainer wanted a two hour kennel they should be allowed.

This would mean the first four races would have to kennel,but
the first seven could kennel if they wished, and so on.

3. Shelter for the dogs outside the kennel block.

Eg. A cover for the dogs and handlers from the sun or rain, for the
10 /15 minuets before the race.

4. Dress code, shirts tucked in.

Eg.Under the human rights act men and women should not be
discriminated against based on there sex.

At the moment men must tuck shirts in, while women may choose
if they want to or not.

In Australia they know it is a human rights violation and that
is why they do not have this rule.

Most men will tuck them in, but it should be a choice in an
equal rights world.

5. Nomination closing times.

Eg. Noms should shut in order of race days.

At the moment

PN Monday shuts before Auckland Sunday.

Wanganui Friday shuts before Waikato Thursday.

Noms should shut in order of race days.

Thanks for taking the time to read and respond.

Wanganui and Palmerston North member Earl Duganzich.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

Hello everyone this is my 3rd post on here, 

Thanks to all the greyhound trainers for making my 44 years of running around the greyhound tracks a brilliant way of life for me and my family.Thanks to everyone involved from the bottom of my heart. 

I have never said no to catching anyone's dogs or to help out anyone if needed.

Having done most of the jobs on track over the years,from bar man to track curator and lure driving.

The best thing I have done in greyhounds is fight for all handlers to be comfortable when handling the dogs.

I know most of what goes on in the greyhounds, I know the withholding time for everything I give my dogs.

28 years as a trainer not one blemish and now,

I have to be the dumbest guy in racing in all 3 codes not just in NZ but the whole world.

Which brings me to Dermorphin, which you all should look up so you can ask me what ever you like on this subject.

How much to give a dog that is 25kg or 34kg ?

What is the withholding time for this drug?.

What temparture  does it need to be stored at?

How can you get it (No you can not just add it to cart)?

Best way to administer said drug.

What kind of lab did i use to get the amount required to give my dogs? 

Why did I do this ? ?

Why when I get swabed 90% of the winner?

I have no prob answering any question about this.

SO LET ME HAVE THEM.

Edited by My Name Is
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Cockyaleg said:

My concerns are not about you, rather the system of inequity.

Exactly.

What happens in Greyhound racing happens. The problems lie with the way things are dealt with when they happen.

Another LP at one of the same venues, in which Earl normally raced his dogs, threatened to cut the throat of another trainer. What happened to him?

Another LP was on WGRC property not that long ago, whilst warned-off, what happened to him?

Another LP had photo's taken of him live baiting nearing on 2 1/2 years ago, what's the RIU or GRNZ board done about that?

Image result for head in sand image

Earl had 4 dogs test positive for a class 4 (or class 1) substance... Earl's now out of business.

Why's Charles (Yankiwi) out of the greyhound business (ownership & punting)?

He never got in trouble. He never did anything to get himself into trouble in the first place.

But what if I had been photo'd live baiting one of my dogs at my trainers place? What would have the RIU or GRNZ done about that?

Connect the dots.

Edited by Yankiwi

Thank you John. 

Thank you Cockyaleg ? Deb ? ,Yes no gain what so ever, Just like giving this drug to my dogs.

Open for pain?, Thats what all this has been. 

I knew nothing about Dermorphin until I got the knock on the door.

Now I know alot about it, How no one in the world knows how much to give a dog.(but you think I do) 

Thank you Mehe, If you read what was said, The only thing we changed was the sardines.

Not that that was what bought dermophin in to my dogs, As no one knows what that was.

15 minutes ago, My Name Is said:

Thank you John. 

Thank you Cockyaleg ? Deb ? ,Yes no gain what so ever, Just like giving this drug to my dogs.

Open for pain?, Thats what all this has been. 

I knew nothing about Dermorphin until I got the knock on the door.

Now I know alot about it, How no one in the world knows how much to give a dog.(but you think I do) 

Thank you Mehe, If you read what was said, The only thing we changed was the sardines.

Not that that was what bought dermophin in to my dogs, As no one knows what that was.

Wrong sardine. I gave you a heads up. Do you have any idea why the original transcript has been altered? 

Also and I quote from the original transcript:

"Current scientific evidence details that the analogue of Dermorphin identified in the three dogs is synthetic and therefore could not have been replicated in nature or caused by environmental contaminants. Scientists also believe that the likely and most effective method of Dermorphin delivery would be by injection."

Now I am no scientist but the information above is quite clear and specific. Is there evidence to refute that opinion as I am struggling to find it in the second transcript?

Earl if you didnt put it into the dog you sure as hell know who did the funny thing the day that one of those dogs won you were herd saying to a club president why is it I'm always getting swapped if your not doing something wrong why worry about it 

Thank you yankiwi,

Earl had 4 dogs test positive for a class 4 (or class 1) substance... Earl's now out of business.

Connect the dots.

It's 3 dogs and which Class is it?. Im now out of business.For no gain.Connect the dots.

Thank you cockyaleg ,

The reason you can not find it in the second transcript, Is we were not allowed to ask how much would you have to give a 25kg bitch for the desired effect, amoungst others Questions. Dermorphin is 40-60 times more powerful than morphine.There are no leaves or readings for this drug. 

Thank you Mehe, I have said that a few times. 90%  Swabbed Rate. mmm

Me and my family will do a lie detector test, and or anything you can think of.

Rugby's on ,soon.nite

• Like 1

If I was the steward your dogs you have transferred to Marie Gowan should be de registered. As a sickness beneficiary the amount you made syndicated through rendall that the areshole retains the breeding rights to from all about space .quite frankly your a cheating cunt

28 minutes ago, My Name Is said:

Thank you yankiwi,

Connect the dots.

It's 3 dogs and which Class is it?. Im now out of business.For no gain.Connect the dots.

Thank you cockyaleg ,

The reason you can not find it in the second transcript, Is we were not allowed to ask how much would you have to give a 25kg bitch for the desired effect, amoungst others Questions. Dermorphin is 40-60 times more powerful than morphine.There are no leaves or readings for this drug. 

Thank you Mehe, I have said that a few times. 90%  Swabbed Rate. mmm

Me and my family will do a lie detector test, and or anything you can think of.

Rugby's on ,soon.nite

You didn't answer either of my questions. 

4 hours ago, Cockyaleg said:

Do you have any idea why the original transcript has been altered? 

I too have noticed that the ORIGINAL finding, from the first three offences, which is now published on the JCA website has been altered from what was originally posted.

It seems as though one of the proposed mitigating factors, which you had put forward, has now been removed from written decision which is currently available online.

I wonder if the JCA are aware that as soon as they publish a decision on their website, I take screenshots of the individual pages and save those images on my computer for my own personal use.

Could you provide us with a reasonable explanation, as to why the JCA might delete such information from the official record?

• Champ Post 1

Full Time, NZ B beat Puma A.

Thank you Mehe, Yes all dogs born and breed here and have not spent a nite away.Unless traveling.

Thank you Gambler, This code is for the battlers.As I always say the best hobbie in the world,What ever predicament you are in, you can walk a dog. Alot more Bennys and pensioners should have 1 or 2 dogs. I dont cheat, but I might be a cunt. Prospectively speaking? Dont think you asked a question .

Thank you Cockyaleg, Sorry do not know what the jca and riu are doing, but they know i have nothing to do with it apart from presenting the dogs but everyone should look in to it and ask why, It will not affect me. Im no scientist  and we can not find one who knows or can answer basic questions.

Thank you Four shaw, Not shaw what the Question is,But if you do not use what you know  over 28 years to help you and your family to do the best, then mug you.Do the best for you and yours.Ill do the best for me and mine.This is not the best forme and mine.

Thank you yankiwi, I have no idea, look in to this further, the more you ask or find out the better for me.

Nite All.

1 hour ago, My Name Is said:

Thank you Cockyaleg, Sorry do not know what the jca and riu are doing, but they know i have nothing to do with it apart from presenting the dogs but everyone should look in to it and ask why, It will not affect me. Im no scientist  and we can not find one who knows or can answer basic questions.

The scientific evidence presented at the first hearing was overwhelming in favour of the prosecution. Reading both transcripts you failed to present any evidence to rebutt the scientific testimony. In fact you failed to present any evidence at all that would that would exonerate you.  Thank you for confirming that fact. You are extremely lucky not to have incurred a harsher penalty, unlike others. The disparity between your case and the cases cited in the transcript is staggering. Add the Schofield case to that list, two years. He didn't do it either.

Edited by Cockyaleg

Good Morning,

Thank you Mehe, Not yet,That is not a dermophin question,

Why not ask if anyone else in the world has had a positive to this drug? Not counting the trot vet in the USA.

I can only find three in Victoria, All 3 had not put a foot wrong in greyhound racing until this happened to them, and like me, they have know idea how this has come about.That's 4 trainers who have never done wrong in greyhounds all of a sudden they have.

Thank you Cockyaleg, I think you left out current.

The current scientific evidence say that this drug is not found in mammals. 

But a platerpuss is a mammal and this drug is found in them. No i don't have any platerpie on the farm.

But if it can turn up in 1 mammal, it is more than likely it could turn up in others. 

That proves the current scientific evidence wrong. 

I think i have made lots of valid points so far.

As you said they change the transcript cos that bit was not true I guess.

You love to hate, how about you find some common sense today and think what was my goal in doing this and the Ozzys.

• Like 1

Earl you know where it came from you said the dog hasnt been of your place apart from going to the races so the sardines did swim up the turakina river how come they never got positives a cross the road did you have a net across the river so they never got that far