Bit Of A Yarn

mRNA Vaccine Mandates and Injuries

The Adam Creighton article in The Australian is another to emphasize the realisation of just how stupid those were who were intent on following the Covid vaccination route, like sheep.

Judging by what is happening in courts NZTR should brace for any action taken against the organisation.  The regulations enforced by NZTR and treatment of licence holders was not in line with the Covid Response Act.

• Like 1
  • Champ Post 1

Yes, if licensed to NZTR you are in an awkward position.  New Zealand has certainly gone to the dogs.

I see Jacinda has donated some of her clothes to Te Papa.  I wonder how many like me feel like setting fire to those clothes, preferably with her in them?

Now the ads on radio have moved onto the flu jab.  How much crap do you want to put into your bodies?

The insidious thing is that now there are 'combined'  vaccs,  'flu and Covid.   Now, I have regularly availed myself of a 'flu jab since they became available, I used to get flattened every year, and since utilising that, I've been afflicted with only mild colds since.

But how many will line up for their 'flu vacc and not be told that it is a 2-in-one?

Don't blame you, Aqua.   But I do prefer to make up my own mind, as best as I can.

There is no doubt that some vaccines have had beneficial impacts on public health,  in the developed as well as the third world.    But to believe all the b/s from Big Pharma, nah.

On 7/04/2023 at 4:55 PM, Freda said:

Don't blame you, Aqua.   But I do prefer to make up my own mind, as best as I can.

There is no doubt that some vaccines have had beneficial impacts on public health,  in the developed as well as the third world.    But to believe all the b/s from Big Pharma, nah.

I don't care what the vaccine is Freda, if its an mRNA vax not for me. Conventional vaccines different story, but screwing my cellular structure no thanks.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 23/08/2023 at 10:27 AM, aquaman said:

The way things are trending, do not be surprised to see a return to vax mandates, nappy wearing and lockdowns. Nthern hemisphere winter will tell the story.

Yeah na.  Mount Egmont will erupt due to climate change and the ensuing wild fires will burn down all the expired PPE stored in warehouses.  We will need a lateral flow test to determine if we are alive.