Bit Of A Yarn

Any results Yet? Mario Barsi....

cichlid

The Greyhound Assoc advised they were employing outside help to assist in Tracking down dogs that had gone off the radar,  or down Offal Holes. This was a requirement under the Hansen Report ... Cole was spotted with a digger on his property after he got sprung ,  But what about the HomeBush Complex..? Will we ever be told the truth of the amount of  dogs that were shot or bludgeoned because they did not measure up to expectations and thrown down a hole ? Come on Mario instead of your feeble monthly reports in the Mag grow some balls and earn your keep. Show us some results that are not consistant with the  previous Bullshit your line of deceit has treated us with ...Can we have some transparant results please ?

• Like 3
  • Champ Post 1

Thanks Cozza, Every Greyhound has an ear tattoo and a micro chip. Lets have these  shown please.?. Not the Bullshit of approx  80% of 1271 dogs estimated with no actual factual evidence... The Greyhound Association has  treated us all with deceit and contempt for far too long.. Just look at the staff employed and the disatrous results they have delivered. They still are asking for  extra staff ."Project Manager" for one .. What the hell is this employee going to Project??   Mario Barsi is the latest attempt to fool the decent people that LOVE THEIR dogs . If he was the "Real Deal"  he would charge me for working within  the rules and bring things right out into the open ....  

• Like 2
  • Champ Post 1

And there is more. Who the Hell is Sean Hannan?  What about Dave McCauley!!!!?    Davey you sold us down the sewer.. Back Door Calvery, then Davey Boy Scott,  the mate of the despicable, CRAIG RENDLE... We havn't had a chance for this  onslought of deceipt.. But things are about to change....:)

14 hours ago, cichlid said:

And there is more. Who the Hell is Sean Hannan?  What about Dave McCauley!!!!?    Davey you sold us down the sewer.. Back Door Calvery, then Davey Boy Scott,  the mate of the despicable, CRAIG RENDLE... We havn't had a chance for this  onslought of deceipt.. But things are about to change....:)

I think you will find Sean Hannan is a failed lawyer like his other useless mate Mario Barsi.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Guest CrossCodes

So when they say they now know what has happened to 80% of unaccounted for dogs, they also don't mention where they are.

All unaccounted for dogs from the McInerney farm will be dead, that is a given, and is a large proportion of the missing dogs.

Same can be said for Wales, Cole etc.....all the dog farmers.

So what will happen as a result of these trainer killing their dogs? Nothing....as per fucking usual, and it will be business as usual for them.

Where are the damn rules that these farmers have to abide by? Or is only the owner/trainer who gets raked over the coals?

So your saying small trainer or owner/trainers haven’t had to put any dogs down ? Unbelievable... do you know how many pups these so called “farmers “ have ? And how many they get to the races the figures would be very interesting compared to say an owner/trainer .

To tell you the truth not matter what these people have done in there time in the chair it would never be good enough for you . Yet you same people won’t put your name forward when a job becomes available why is that ? Is it because you don’t have any credentials? No focus or vision? How easy is it to say what haven’t they done or what in your eyes they should have done . Man up put your name in the hat have a go yourself.... I’m sure you won’t so please do tell me what are they main two areas bring down greyhound racing ? For me it’s “wastage “ now I don’t like the word it’s ugly but that’s what they want to call it. Second would be costs from the small trainer owner Breeder right to the big owner trainer Breeder, compared to the cost across the board ie from the top to the bottom in administration. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CrossCodes said:

So when they say they now know what has happened to 80% of unaccounted for dogs, they also don't mention where they are.

All unaccounted for dogs from the McInerney farm will be dead, that is a given, and is a large proportion of the missing dogs.

Same can be said for Wales, Cole etc.....all the dog farmers.

So what will happen as a result of these trainer killing their dogs? Nothing....as per fucking usual, and it will be business as usual for them.

Where are the damn rules that these farmers have to abide by? Or is only the owner/trainer who gets raked over the coals?

Why have you categorised Wales as a dog farmer?

23 hours ago, Honestly said:

So your saying small trainer or owner/trainers haven’t had to put any dogs down ? Unbelievable... do you know how many pups these so called “farmers “ have ? And how many they get to the races the figures would be very interesting compared to say an owner/trainer .

Honestly, you are a fuckwit and out of you depth here.  Yes!! Dogs owned by small trainers  have had to put dogs down, they cared and loved.... as a result in part of the Uncaring thoughts for their dogs that Cole, Mcinnerny Wales and Slimey Dave Fahey(The smart Pretender) could not in loving terms care a "Fuck About"....  Come on...... Faheys Wife is now on the "Board OF DECEIPT)

• Like 1

Honestly, in my opinion, the path forward for NZ greyhounds is simple; either the number of dogs rehomed in NZ is increased or the number of dogs bred and imported are cut down significantly, or there will be a point reached when today's society has had enough of the inhumane practices in greyhounds and the industry is shut down for good. 

There is no small or big trainers when trying to deal with the important issue of "wastage". Every trainer at one point has had to put a dog down, it's everyone's responsibility to try and lower these numbers.

There is a number of ways this could be done. However, the current people in charge of this industry seem intent on rehoming more dogs which is clearly not working.

If I were making policies in this respect. I'd begin by limiting how many dogs can be bred per person, limit the amount of dogs each person can race per season, limit the amount of dogs that can be trained and bred on every registered property, further limit the amount of dogs imported into the country, and cut race numbers. Than I would introduce a fund where say 50-100 dollars of every race goes into a fund so when a dog is seriously injured, it can be saved without the financial hassle on the trainers and owners.

The only way to control this issue is by cutting dog numbers and if no one is willing to do this, than the only other option is to put limits on the amount of dogs raced and make breeding look less attractive. 

I also understand there would be alot of backlash if these policies were put in place. However, people are appointed leaders to make these tough decisions.

Playing the blame game will not make any difference, that is one thing I am 100% sure of

Edited by Jacob
  • Like 3

5 minutes ago, Jacob said:

Honestly, in my opinion, the path forward for NZ greyhounds is simple; either the number of dogs rehomed in NZ is increased or the number of dogs bred and imported are cut down significantly, or there will be a point reached when today's society has had enough of the inhumane practices in greyhounds and the industry is shut down for good. 

There is no small or big trainers when trying to deal with the important issue of "wastage". Every trainer at one point has had to put a dog down, it's everyone's responsibility to try and lower these numbers.

There is a number of ways this could be done. However, the current people in charge of this industry seem intent on rehoming more dogs which is clearly not working.

If I were making policies in this respect. I'd begin by limiting how many dogs can be bred per person, limit the amount of dogs each person can race per season, limit the amount of dogs that can be trained and bred on every registered property, further limit the amount of dogs imported into the country, and cut race numbers. Than I would introduce a fund where say 50-100 dollars of every race goes into a fund so when a dog is seriously injured, it can be saved without the financial hassle on the trainers and owners.

The only way to control this issue is by cutting dog numbers and if no one is willing to do this, than the only other option is to put limits on the amount of dogs raced and make breeding look less attractive. 

I also understand there would be alot of backlash if these policies were put in place. However, people are appointed leaders to make these tough decisions.

Playing the play game will not make any difference, that is one thing I am 100% sure of

first point limit the number of dogs that people can breed ,,  there is only a few large breeders   so you would be only stopping a few and one could easily get someone else to do the breeding  now take a look at j mac stopping him from breeding could be deemed as restriction of trade as its his profession once again limiting no. of dogs being trained could be seen as restriction of trade limit the no. of dogs being imported i agree with   if owned by overseas owners they should be made to take them back  .          as for a fund for injured dogs when you become a trainer or owner its your responsibility to take care of your dogs  you would be better of putting that 50 or $100 to gap

1 hour ago, wally said:

first point limit the number of dogs that people can breed ,,  there is only a few large breeders   so you would be only stopping a few and one could easily get someone else to do the breeding  now take a look at j mac stopping him from breeding could be deemed as restriction of trade as its his profession once again limiting no. of dogs being trained could be seen as restriction of trade limit the no. of dogs being imported i agree with   if owned by overseas owners they should be made to take them back  .          as for a fund for injured dogs when you become a trainer or owner its your responsibility to take care of your dogs  you would be better of putting that 50 or $100 to gap

They did the same thing in NSW without challenge

On 3/10/2018 at 9:35 AM, BitofaLegend said:

yes, they have. They can only breed 3000 dogs tops in the entire state. Why numbers have gone down

On 3/10/2018 at 9:55 AM, BitofaLegend said:

where in the report does it say 3000 max