NOTICE TO BOAY'ers: Major Update Coming ×
Bit Of A Yarn

Levin jumpout trainers...WAKE THE F UP!!!

Thomass

1 hour ago, Thomass said:

As I said...you're totally CLUELESS

Have you heard of U Tube...dickhead?

Go away..You're just a time waster

Do you think punters will be willing to lose more $s if they can access Levin jumpout videos on youtube? Is that what you are saying?

No, I'm saying you're a time waster as well...

Tommy you need to remember an old Muldoon saying.

If you're in a hole, stop digging.

You are making yourself look an even bigger cock than you normally do, many of us thought it wasn't possible, but you have reached new heights.

• Champ Post 2

1 hour ago, curious said:

So, you don't think that will generate more revenue for the industry? Sounds helpful then.

Of course it will

130 horses raced at the last jumpouts...that's a Trial day in any Nobody's lingo...

These Trainers don't give a shit about the industry...

Dazza Weir got caught with paddy pantsdown and got thrashed....

...so too should these half witted Levin jumpout Trainers

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Freda said:

Curious,  sorry to high-jack this thread...but can you tell me what percentage of turnover the supposed ' million per month '  that we were supposedly getting, represented?

2% for each of the racefields charge and the PoC tax. Seemingly the working group 2015 report has disappeared off the website. This is from the DIA regulatory impact statement.

Applying an information use charge of 2 per cent of turnover (as suggested by the Working Group) would result in revenue of $5.7 million per annum for racing bets and $1.1 million for sports (after 5 per cent withholding tax). 

Applying a consumption charge of 2 per cent of turnover to these figures would return $9.8 million to New Zealand (after 5 per cent withholding tax). The Working Group suggested (based on Infometrics’ projections) that annual growth of 11.5 per cent could be expected over the next few years, which would increase the return to around $16.9 million in 2020.

Edited by curious

25 minutes ago, Thomass said:

Of course it will

130 horses raced at the last jumpouts...that's a Trial day in any Nobody's lingo...

These Trainers don't give a shit about the industry...

Dazza Weir got caught with paddy pantsdown and got thrashed....

...so too should these half witted Levin jumpout Trainers

Wait...when I ask you "Do you think punters will be willing to lose more $s if they can access Levin jumpout videos on youtube?" you answer "no". 

When I try to clarify that by asking "So, you don't think that will generate more revenue for the industry?" you answer "of course it will".

Perhaps you could decide which it is, and if it's the latter, let us know where the extra punter losses will come from in your view.

• Like 1
  • Champ Post 2

1 hour ago, curious said:

2% for each of the racefields charge and the PoC tax. Seemingly the working group 2015 report has disappeared off the website. This is from the DIA regulatory impact statement.

Applying an information use charge of 2 per cent of turnover (as suggested by the Working Group) would result in revenue of $5.7 million per annum for racing bets and $1.1 million for sports (after 5 per cent withholding tax). 

Applying a consumption charge of 2 per cent of turnover to these figures would return $9.8 million to New Zealand (after 5 per cent withholding tax). The Working Group suggested (based on Infometrics’ projections) that annual growth of 11.5 per cent could be expected over the next few years, which would increase the return to around $16.9 million in 2020.

Great,  thanks.

On 1/10/2018 at 11:01 AM, Thomass said:

The lamest most blatant lie ever...

..it's all about these trainers setting up a PUNT for them and their owners...nothing less

No wonder the industry is a basket case then...

These trainers have no idea about how they'd cope without the PUNTER..

Running for ribbons is what they'd be doing every week ffs...that's what

NZTR need to tell these idiot trainers to get the F off your high horse...stop lying...

image.png.4b06366a2969792305d5c064c43c6bdd.pngDid you write both these posts? Is it harness or thoroughbred trainers you are saying are crooked now?

On 4/09/2018 at 12:40 PM, Thomass said:

Thank the Gods the Thoroughbred Industry wants out of any connection with these crooks...

Theyve always been bent and Thoroughbreds have had to accept being lumped together as the 'Racing Industry'

This at a time when the 'Racing Industry is under the public spotlight 

No more..the end is near and good ridence

10 hours ago, barryb said:

Tommy you need to remember an old Muldoon saying.

If you're in a hole, stop digging.

You are making yourself look an even bigger cock than you normally do, many of us thought it wasn't possible, but you have reached new heights.

Don't think Thommo understands the law of holes, but then he doesn't seem to understand the laws of punting, wagering or anything much else other than how to repair the Princess either.

image.png.bcc92aa7ae5ebb19c4e204080c1bb24c.png

• Haha 1

Wtf are yous blokes on?

I said "you're a time waster"

Any Nody who thinks these Levin jumpout users arn't 'users' ' with no recognition of the importance of Punters..

...and then blatantly lie when questioned as to the reason why....

...deserve to be hoisted, embarrassed and PANTSED...

Im getting the impression your support is due to the fact they're your mates....

who sent you as an attack dog...but then you suk....

These Levin 'jumpouts' have become huge...Punters deserve to observe a horse's action...

...and formpro Punters deserve Davis's observational expertise to help the NZ Racing Industry

22 minutes ago, curious said:

Keep digging then Thommo and with luck the hole will close over. Maybe leave the princess above ground in case someone else could use her.

Why would you think NZ Punters are any different to other jurisdictions...

...in requiring BASIC information in order to invest wisely and without INSIDER TRADING being allowed to go unpunished??

Victoria have seen the f in light...Gob bless them...

Now all we need are accurate track ratings...instead of a 50L difference between some H11 tracks...or change of tactic info...amongst other inconsistencies 

That our punting competition have at the Punters disposal

wtf up

• Like 1

I don't think that NZ punters are different. Where did I say that? I asked you how you think broadcasting jumpouts will increase punter losses and therefore industry revenue. I'm waiting for an answer. Meanwhile, you keep digging. Oh... and that's a good idea of RMs. Maybe leave the bike pump as well.

Oh f me....

...don't tell me you're thinking more information = a loss making exercise for the industry...

I thought being a suit at Uni required more than a 5yo's intelligence quotient...

But giving you said "prove Blinkers make a neddy go faster" I dont expect much else from you these days

Just ask David Hayes...Your bff has helped his training mate shovel shit...maybe ask him

Let's get back on f in track though...

...If paying subscribers to tipping lines are receiving 'expert' advice on galloping actions from their 'head' Guru....while viewing Video

...and ignores the NZ Industry because of a lack of information like that...to optimally PUNT...

...oh f...I give up...I'm not explaining 101 punting anymore to dickheads...Go and waste some other Uni lecturer's time with nothing better to do

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Thomass said:

Just ask David Hayes...Your bff has helped his training mate shovel shit...maybe ask him

Let's get back on f in track though...

...If paying subscribers to tipping lines are receiving 'expert' advice on galloping actions from their 'head' Guru....while viewing Video

...and ignores the NZ Industry because of a lack of information like that...to optimally PUNT...

...oh f...I give up...I'm not explaining 101 punting anymore to dickheads...Go and waste some other Uni lecturer's time with nothing better to do

Have you ever been to the Levin jumpouts Tank?  Has the "punting guru"?  I've been numerous times and I'd suggest you are wasting your time if you think you are going to get any useful punting info from them being videoed.

• Like 1

If 130 neddys are having a gambol for the day box...

Punters deserve and require a peeky...ok?

If that was secreted in HK...The Won Tons would be poisoned in no time..as a pay back...

Dazza Weir now knows it's pointless trying to pull the wool...after he was fined...and then pleaded ignorance...

..my bet he was pulling the wool...screw him...and he was

So to should NZTR screw these lying Levin jumpout trainers...

If 130 neddys are having a gambol for the day box...

Punters deserve and require a peeky...ok?

If that was secreted in HK...The Won Tons would be poisoned in no time..as a pay back...

Dazza Weir now knows it's pointless trying to pull the wool...after he was fined...and then pleaded ignorance...

..my bet he was pulling the wool...screw him...and he was

So to should NZTR screw these lying Levin jumpout trainers...

Where do they have the jumpouts in Hong Kong? One or two locations in a closed system.

Are you suggesting that every jumpout in NZ is videoed?  Waste of time and money.

A better idea would be to reduce the number of races and make a policy that says trial form counts for gaining a start.

3 hours ago, Thomass said:

Oh f me....

...don't tell me you're thinking more information = a loss making exercise for the industry...

I thought being a suit at Uni required more than a 5yo's intelligence quotient...

But giving you said "prove Blinkers make a neddy go faster" I dont expect much else from you these days

Well you have nothing that supports the idea. And not all information is going to be useful. To make money, the idea has to cause punter(s) to still lose what they would have or more, or gain new punters that lose - of course offset by those punters that stop betting because of the new information.

And since there will always be a cost somewhere for the information, it should be done on the basis that it will make a difference to punters and potential punters. Otherwise there is no point - as is the case with so many of your ill thought out ideas. Did you help Messara with his report?

• Like 2