• Journalists
    • 0 replies
      • Journalists
    • 0 replies
      • Journalists
    • 0 replies
      • Journalists
    • 0 replies

• Yeah....one of my owners said this morning...'  when's the Caulfield Cup?   I thought it was this weekend, but it can't be.  No mention..'
    • A lawsuit filed by veteran trainer Philip Serpe against Horseracing Integrity and Safety Authority and the Federal Trade Commission appears to be the first of its kind in an ongoing string of litigation against the horse racing regulators.View the full article
    • Sad indeed.   R.I.P Jonathon.  Condolences to family and friends.
    • I have just been told of J Parkes' sudden passing. He was in my opinion the best in the CD in the last 10 years RIP
    • With 102 workers Friday at Santa Anita, a number of prospective Breeders' Cup horses were bound to be on display. Among them was 'TDN Rising Star' and GI Del Mar Futurity winner Prince of Monaco (Speightstown), runner-up in two Grade I events at Saratoga this summer, who worked five furlongs in :59 (2/28). The Bob Baffert trainee is pointing toward the GI Breeders' Cup Sprint. It was announced this week that he will stand at Claiborne Farm at the conclusion of his racing career. Another Baffert-conditioned Breeders' Cup contender is Tenma (Nyquist), who worked five panels from the gate in 1:01. The GI Del Mar Debutante winner is targeting the GI Juvenile Fillies. Trainer Tim Yakteen also sent out dual Grade I-placer McKinzie Street (McKinzie) Friday. The 2-year-old colt, who is a contender for the GI Juvenile, went four furlongs in :48.80 seconds. Jeff Mullins worked Artislas (Catalina Cruiser) in advance of an “undecided” start in the GI Juvenile Turf. The GIII Del Mar Juvenile Turf winner covered four furlongs in :48.80 seconds. Breeders' Cup pre-entries are due Monday and will be revealed to the public Wednesday. The post Prince of Monaco Among Breeders’ Cup Workers at Santa Anita Friday appeared first on TDN | Thoroughbred Daily News | Horse Racing News, Results and Video | Thoroughbred Breeding and Auctions. View the full article
  • Topics