Bit Of A Yarn

Custom Racebook HRNZ

Nowornever

1 hour ago, Nowornever said:

Is this feature working for everybody. It has not been working for me for the last few months now? Pointless having it it there if it does not work!

Working for Brodie, no issues!

They might be onto you?

Edited by Brodie

1 minute ago, the galah said:

Its been like that for most of the afternoon. It often happens.

Imagine if it happens again  next week. 

Shit service. TAB might be losing too much money and they are trying to stop the flow 😂

That's just the thing they are trying to increase turnover and you can not even open up the fucking fields to see the form. Muppets the whole lot of them.

11 minutes ago, Nowornever said:

Shit service. TAB might be losing too much money and they are trying to stop the flow 😂

That's just the thing they are trying to increase turnover and you can not even open up the fucking fields to see the form. Muppets the whole lot of them.

Takes time to change a Public Service culture.

52 minutes ago, Nowornever said:

Who says that they are wanting to increase turnover?

If they are wanting turnover, then they are certainly needing to change policies!

• Like 1

On 10/11/2023 at 5:10 PM, the galah said:

Its been like that for most of the afternoon. It often happens.

Imagine if it happens again  next week. 

Well it did happen ,but away again now. its been working most of the time,but seems to come and go a bit.

Edited by the galah

Now I think those times on HRNZ in the results are timed from the front at the 800m to the front at the winning post and there is no way they paced that in 55.9 and 26.8

Stride master has Franco indie at 56.94 and I hand timed in 56.9 so you can see the discrepancy. This is a common occurrence and everyone who looks at future form for the horses in this race are being deceived thinking they went a lot faster than they actually did. How can they get it so wrong so often?

2 hours ago, Nowornever said:

Now I think those times on HRNZ in the results are timed from the front at the 800m to the front at the winning post and there is no way they paced that in 55.9 and 26.8

Stride master has Franco indie at 56.94 and I hand timed in 56.9 so you can see the discrepancy. This is a common occurrence and everyone who looks at future form for the horses in this race are being deceived thinking they went a lot faster than they actually did. How can they get it so wrong so often?

The thing i can never understand is how come the lead and 1/4 times matt cross quotes are nearly always different from those which are shown on the race timer on the screen.

Which of the two is the most accurate?

Edited by the galah