Bit Of A Yarn

Some excellent racing tonight. Who will win ?

Walt

I can see Bob Butt having a big night. He had a shocking Cup Day but has hit the ground running since.

R1.....Gold Bullion looks good here but I was very impressed with Create Time on Cup Day which is my only reservation.

R4.....Kikorangi Blue can win here. Due some luck and with it can win

R5.....Wilma's Boy is my good thing for the night. His first up win reminded me of the very good 2 year old trotters we've seen over the years. Isn't bomb proof but can not only win this but can do so easily. Is the best 2 year old trotter in NZ in my opinion and can prove that tonight.

R8.....Resolve has found his mojo again and can win this for sure. His second on Cup Day told a very positive story which I cashed in on a few days later in the Dominion and @ nice odds. Hidden Talent has talent that isn't hidden and I've been impressed with the mare Eurostyle but Resolve should be too strong for them. 

Any thoughts team? 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Walt said:

I can see Bob Butt having a big night. He had a shocking Cup Day but has hit the ground running since.

R1.....Gold Bullion looks good here but I was very impressed with Create Time on Cup Day which is my only reservation.

R5.....Wilma's Boy is my good thing for the night. His first up win reminded me of the very good 2 year old trotters we've seen over the years. Isn't bomb proof but can not only win this but can do so easily. Is the best 2 year old trotter in NZ in my opinion and can prove that tonight.

R8.....Resolve has found his mojo again and can win this for sure. His second on Cup Day told a very positive story which I cashed in on a few days later in the Dominion and @ nice odds. Hidden Talent has talent that isn't hidden and I've been impressed with the mare Eurostyle but Resolve should be too strong for them. 

Any thoughts team? 

Walt, going to be a tough night at the office I would say to make money!

Cup Day type fields.

Some group races are on at Addington Walt,  so that spells M.A.R.K.Y boy who loves the Group get-togeathers . 

let's roll with 'LOOK To Da STARS'  in the 2 year old trotting Championship, Into 'HIGH ENERGY' in the Fillies trotting Oaks .... 

and they have the inaugural 'Ian Dobson Memorial' race 🏆 !!! he part owned 'Don't Stop Dreaming' ... so if that horse doesn't win Race 7 i'll eat my hat. 

so the Mark Purdon Treble = 50-1    so a tenner on that for $500  💰 could be nice.

and 5-1  for the 3 Places    so $50 collect  if they all run a drum and miss the win , Possibly               because our mate Blackie had a few quid on one or something similar 😎😉

T

8 hours ago, Walt said:

Any thoughts team? 

wilmas boy is an intersting one. won like a champ first up then never trotting ok last week .i liked  judy j in that one although may get too far back as following wrong horse out. Deceptive lee in the last looks tough to beat.

9 hours ago, Walt said:

R5.....Wilma's Boy is my good thing for the night. His first up win reminded me of the very good 2 year old trotters we've seen over the years. Isn't bomb proof but can not only win this but can do so easily. Is the best 2 year old trotter in NZ in my opinion and can prove that tonight

That's was just a bit ordinary. Thought he was going to go straight past and put a gap into them at the 400 and then blew to bits. 

He'll keep for another day as he's obviously got a lot of ability...but an issue to get sorted first.

To be fair, I wasn't as confident come race time after Gold Bullion did what most of Bob's well fancied drives did on Cup Day and then a false start being called but no excuses.

That's racing I guess