Bit Of A Yarn

Racing Victoria Handicapper vs Thomass

Boxie

4 minutes ago, Thomass said:

The NH handicappers know 1/2kg=1L over 2000m-2400M

how many WFA races run in the NH will reducing the 3yo allowance by 1L result in statsman?

Do they. Well what they think they know is wrong.

Paragraph 2 - who knows. But they would have to make the 3yos carry more weight than the 5yos to do that.

4 minutes ago, mardigras said:

I love it when you confirm your stupidity. Try some more English remedial classes, the ones you've been taking are not working.

There is no 'given' relationship between many and a percentage. You humiliate yourself better than anyone else can.

Fool...you said 3% is "many"

Of course there's a correlation...3% of NH races is not "many" in relation to the rest of the races run 

How stupid are you?

Clearly your mammy home schooled you...but forgot to issue detention when you got things wrong

1 minute ago, Thomass said:

Fool...you said 3% is "many"

Of course there's a correlation...3% of NH races is not "many" in relation to the rest of the races run 

How stupid are you?

Clearly your mammy home schooled you...but forgot to issue detention when you got things wrong

3% of the races IS many races. Are you stupid.

I can't believe you actually are repeating how stupid you are. I didn't say many compared to the total number. I said many. Go and look the word up. You're retarded.

4 minutes ago, mardigras said:

What's not? 

0.5kg? Yes it is.

A further reason 0.5kg is not 0.5L is because 40% of the races run would be changed by a simple claimer being used claiming 1lb.

They're working off 1/2kg=1L ffs

Up to 2400M...

You can't claim in WFA racing...who knew?

3 minutes ago, Thomass said:

You can't claim in WFA racing...who knew?

No, but in all the handicap races, just 1lb between winning and losing 40% of the time. Hahahaha. According to you.

In NZ, all those horses that race on the minimum but above their rated weight, they'd be winning everything if weighted properly. According to you.

17 minutes ago, mardigras said:

3% of the races IS many races. Are you stupid.

I can't believe you actually are repeating how stupid you are. I didn't say many compared to the total number. I said many. Go and look the word up. You're retarded.

You said "many" races...

...then in a later thread you said 3%

And still tried to tell us it was "many"

When clearly it's not in relation to the number run

ffs

This is basic English

Its like saying "I've got many $"

Then realising you've only got 3...out of a Hundred

f me...go back to school

It doesn't have to be in relation to the number run. Common sense says that there are a large number of races run in the UK, 3% is equally going to translate to many as a number. It's quite simple but your wasting everyone who reads this, time, due to your inadequacies.

Yes it is basic English. And you still are not grasping it. Since many races are won by 0.05L or less, and 3% of the races run equates to many races. 

I'm not your damn teacher and clearly you haven't been capable when your teacher tried to help you.

Edited by mardigras

37 minutes ago, Thomass said:

If your Manny told Einstein that her wee mard had "many" brain cells...

...then Einstein asked you about Pi...and you said " no mathematical equation like that exists"

Hed know you're operating at 3%...or less

Iron Stain you is

Stupid strikes again.

If I said I had many grains of rice in a bowl. You'd say that I didn't. Because you're stupid.

You are the site clown.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Thomass said:

Yep if you had 3000 in a bowl that'd be many

If you had 3000 red faced grains in a bowl of 100,000

thatd be 3%....sfa red bare faced spanked grains...

Stupid strikes again. Many doesn't stipulate 'out of'. It stipulates a large number. Give it up. You're an embarrassment.

The more you write, the more people will question whether you actually even attempted to get educated.

Try and reference a dictionary before embarrassing yourself further.

Edited by mardigras

13 minutes ago, mardigras said:

Stupid strikes again. Many doesn't stipulate 'out of'. It stipulates a large number. Give it up. You're an embarrassment.

The more you write, the more people will question whether you actually even attempted to get educated.

Try and reference a dictionary before embarrassing yourself further.

Even Sanskrit speakers have this covered

A Camel grazing in the Desert...gets promised "many" dates....

The Arab whipping boy called Mardi...then goes robbing other Hareems and brings back 100...

...and offers the hungry Camel..

infested with a thousand fleas...

3%...or 3 if he didn't take Math

...the Camel then proceeds to distribute 97% of his Fleas to the whippin boys Ass..

...That's "many"....

The newly crowned Sheik Thomass bin Hucktoom gets promised "many" Princesses from the local Hareem...

The whipping boy Grassi McGrassiface brings back 3 measly flea bitten specimens in need of a good meal and a good...sleep

Sheike Thomass proceeds to beat Grassi's ass 97 times to teach the wee f'er a lesson in Math and for getting the Sheike as excited as hell....

16 hours ago, Thomass said:

The NH handicappers know 1/2kg=1L over 2000m-2400M

But on our Heavy 11 tracks an app allowance by a good 3kg claimer is massive

Especially all of the mud over a neddy's legs and in big hooves...as per the research

Send an email to all these expert handicappers telling them they all have it wrong.

The WFA scale does not change for wet tracks.

The ratings based handicapping system does not change for wet tracks. And does not change for different distances.

The apprentice allowances offered do not change for wet tracks. And do not change for different distances.

You know more them them so you claim. How arrogant.

Still waiting for the links to ANY actual studies. Nothing? Thought so.

15 hours ago, Thomass said:

Yep if you had 3000 in a bowl that'd be many

If you had 3000 red faced grains in a bowl of 100,000

thatd be 3%....sfa red bare faced spanked grains...

If I had around 3000 grains of rice in a bowl. I have many grains of rice.

If I had around 3000 grains of rice in a bowl that had around 100,000 grains of rice in it, I still have many grains of rice. 

Your English is appalling. Seek help. I have come across many stupid people, but you would be the most stupid I've ever observed. You have zero ability to learn. Even though I've come across many stupid people, I've only come across likely less than 0.001% of the people.

ADJECTIVE, PRONOUN, & DETERMINER

• A large number of.

as determiner ‘many people agreed with her’

as pronoun ‘the solution to many of our problems’
    ‘many think bungee jumping is a new craze’
    as adjective ‘one of my many errors’
Edited by mardigras

Haha...is it arborio??

Because boring is your tour de rice

ffs

That impact of 0.05L will change many races

That's what you wrote...

Any Chinese rice eating English as a second Lingo Student knows "many" has to be in relation to the rest of the number at hand...

Even a bungee jumping Chinese tourist knows that 3/100 is certainly not "many" crazies...

If the solution to "many" of the Earths problems was 3% worth...

Even a Chinese scientist would know were f'ed

But look on the Brightside Mcduff

If you were told 97% of our problems had been solved...and 3% hadn't...you'd say 

Yep, "many of our problems had been solved"

Let it go Elsa... you're in Fantasyland...

Edited by Thomass

Why would I let it go when every time you respond, you prove how stupid you are.

I even gave you the definition of many. And you couldn't even understand it.

'many' is a simple word, yet you have managed to go your entire life without knowing what it means. Which is a classic.

Come back and tell us again that many means in relation to the total. Can't wait.

Even your usual sycophants have deserted you...can't you see Magoo?

But one needs to ask...

why have you come across so many stupid people...do you surround yourself with them?

...or due to your narcissistic PD...you think you have many around you...

70% plus...

...if it was 3%...I'd be thinking you're stupid

Bazza and curious would be in that percentile for sure...

Perhaps you've got them locked up...and they'll be along soon to support your 'many' wacko theory

..after you torture them with the oldy but goody...thumbnail screws...ouch