Bit Of A Yarn

NZ Racing Why Bother !!!

Sickness

Inconsistent Tracks

Substandard Jockeys 

Joke TAB

The most incompetents in all aspects of racing administration 

I finally woke up about 3 years ago. 

I dissolved all my racing interests closed my nz tab account and did not renew my license. 

And have not looked back. 

PS. 

Sick of the self serving members of the racing community, breeders, trainers flogging horses too Asia and putting nothing back. 

Oh and the habitual moaning and sniping from the majority clowns on this and the other site. 

Just give up it ain’t worth it. Nothing will come from the Messara report and frankly you don’t deserve it. 

Fare thee well

Sickness

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

That s a fair sort of a downer you have on the local industry there Sickness

While I can sympathise with a lot of your sentiments could I just ask a couple of questions

(1) have you given up on racing completely or do you now conduct your activities in another jurisdiction?  If so where?

(2) is your interests in ownership, admin, holding a licence of some description or just punting?

(3) if you don't like the 'habitual moaning and sniping' that goes on on this and other websites shy subject us to moaning and sniping of your own?

Yes, poorly served by the hierarchy and bureaucracy

Why bother?

Because to not bother would be defeatist and demeaning to the efforts of the many great trainers, jockeys and horses that NZ racing has produced, and the deeds they have achieved

Edited by hesi
  • Like 2

10 hours ago, Sickness said:

Inconsistent Tracks

Substandard Jockeys 

Joke TAB

I dissolved all my racing interests closed my nz tab account and did not renew my license. 

PS. 

Sick of the self serving members of the racing community, breeders, trainers flogging horses too Asia and putting nothing back. 

Oh and the habitual moaning and sniping from the majority clowns on this and the other site. 

Just give up it ain’t worth it. Nothing will come from the Messara report and frankly you don’t deserve it. 

Fare thee well

Sickness

Welcome Leo.

"I dissolved all my racing interests closed my nz tab account and did not renew my license. "

But you still frequent the halls of both sites, roaming about in your striped pyjamas and coughing in to a dirty hanky. 

Clowns have a bad rap by the way, though the clowns in the haunted site across the way probably earned your inciteful but brief diatribe. 

... "trainers flogging horses too Asia". 

Yes, it is called trying to survive. Now if you will excuse me, I will head off to get my flu vaccination, I feel a sniffle coming on. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

14 hours ago, Sickness said:

Inconsistent Tracks

Substandard Jockeys 

Joke TAB

PS. 

Fare thee well

Sickness

so how are  you  living    ,   this  money they get from selling  only covers  there ass