Bit Of A Yarn

Tiger Tara

Happy Sunrise

Guest CrossCodes

Well he is certainly hard and fit, hasn't missed a race in weeks!

He went a great race last time he came over and will no doubt make it a genuine race (hopefully), I think the Bull was no doubt the drawcard for the Aussies, but Tiger Tara did beat him convincing in the Hunter Cup so he must be a pretty big chance in the Cup.

28 minutes ago, Richie said:

Going on the Hunter cup some would say that Tiger was a better chance than the Bull.

I just watched it.

Tiger had a good trip in front and Chicago Bull was parked outside so it should have beaten him. Gottagoyahu was in trail and Franco Nelson was in 1-1. Hardly world beaters handy. Alpha Rock in behind and other non-descript Aussies.

See he got second in his last start paying $1.04 for the place in a field of 8 which included Star of Memphis, Audi Hare and Bernie Winkle

He will certainly be near enough favourite and he is a good horse but he won't get it his own way in the Cup. Makes me believe it is still anyone's race and the best trip may decide it.

Won't be taking the $3.90

1 hour ago, Happy Sunrise said:

I just watched it.

Tiger had a good trip in front and Chicago Bull was parked outside so it should have beaten him. Gottagoyahu was in trail and Franco Nelson was in 1-1. Hardly world beaters handy. Alpha Rock in behind and other non-descript Aussies.

See he got second in his last start paying $1.04 for the place in a field of 8 which included Star of Memphis, Audi Hare and Bernie Winkle

He will certainly be near enough favourite and he is a good horse but he won't get it his own way in the Cup. Makes me believe it is still anyone's race and the best trip may decide it.

Sure he will be $6 on cup day he was beaten by a nice horse on Saturday night but he should have won the race to justify $3.9 fav!

3 hours ago, Happy Sunrise said:

I just watched it.

I will be waiting to see the draws,i have already had a good bet on The Machete @5.50 so might take a few saver bets just in case UM misses away.Tiger Tara would be a logical one to take if draws good