Bit Of A Yarn

Is the Minister for Racing a psycopath??

One's judged by the company one keeps...

The racing industry has to put up with having a freaken lunatic at the helm it seems..

Comparing ANY coalition Government of NZ with Nazi Germany and the holocaust is a fucking disgrace and whichever racing club 'invites' this psycopath to it's next meeting should be pilloried...but let's face it...

..some in the racing industry believe Trump is the saviour of the World...they live amongst us 

Edited by Thomass
  • Like 1
  • Fake News! 1

• Thomass changed the title to Is the Minister for Racing a psycopath??

This is a racing forum, not a political forum. I joined this forum because I have a long term passion for thoroughbreds, not to have split personalities like yourself to play with the foxes and run with the hounds. I will accept playing the Nazi card is always contentious however what most do not appreciate, concentration death camps were in place in Germany well before WW2 started and they were a minority power targeting minorities. End game be the majority and stuff human rights. So Thomass if you want to keep good company, stay on script...or fuck off to the dark side.

Listen up wigman...I've been here since it's inception and I'm staying...so last in fucks off

When the MFR is a dead set certified nutbar...IT IS a racing matter...ok?

In effect the thoroughbred industry is tarred by his behaviour and his private conversations at race meetings...

He's a racist, sexist pig of epic proportions...I wonder if he repeated his racist joke yesterday to the Chinese Minister?

"2 wongs don't make a white"

#yeana

Put hypocrite alongside as well

• Fake News! 1

I may have been listening to the wrong interview but what I heard with Winston Peters was him "comparing race based theories" 

Labour losing the election in a drubbing was due in no small part to their prioritizing support and health care based on ethnicity rather than need. Race relations is a sensitive issue that needs to be managed with extreme care. Labour drove a bulldozer straight over them via idealistic, naïve and racial prioritizing of one group over another. All they gifted up to everyone else was huge servings of guilt. 

Is Co-Governance in any way similar to the holocaust?  Absolutely not but I don't believe for a moment Peters was comparing the two. Co-Governance is in essence the prioritizing of one racial group over another. It makes a mockery of democracy in a democratic country. The Nazi regime prioritized one group over another which should never be occurring in these alleged enlightened times. This was at the heart of Peters comparison but our snow flake woke media are only interested in presenting it via their agenda. 

I couldn't believe the co leader of the Maori Party stated as factual that Maori DNA was superior to others. Our media gave him a free pass on that outrageous, racist and totally false statement.

Winston Peters will always be true to himself but the pitch forks out over this bullshit is nauseating. Get a far king life!  

• Champ Post 2

You're right about ONE thing...Winnie IS true to himself for HIMSELF

A political slut hanging his dags on sound bite politics...

But he got 'Chumbawunda'd' over his latest bite...

"Chumbawamba wrote the song Tubthumping as a song of hope and positivity, so it seems entirely odd that the 'I get knocked down...' refrain is being used by New Zealand's Deputy Prime Minister Winston Peters as he barks his divisive, small-minded, bigoted policies during his recent speeches.

I'd recommend reading Michael King's 'The Penguin History of NZ'

Let's face facts about World history while were talking history though

Heard of 'Generational poverty'? 

A good NZ example starts with the Flu epidemic of 1918/19 where Maori lived in squalor, mainly in Central Auckland, and suffered 7 times as many deaths as non Maori...such bad choices from them...they had the same chances as Europeans didn't they?

Up to the 50's significantly less was invested in Maori housing initiatives than others...Europeans having superior DNA were treated much better...and fair enough..

From the 60's-80's Maori were granted access to mainstream state housing with 'TAILORED SCHEMES'...shock horror...special schemes??

So unfair on Europeans...who were previously 'special needs'

Suddenly Maori home ownership sky rocketed..Nth Auckland 60%, Auckland 59% West Auckland 69%

Thanks to Maori home loans that were 86% funded by the State...Banks didn't want to know Maori in those days..Maori were finally getting an even break..

Then the shit hit the fan from the 90's when National started selling off State homes...Maori home ownership nose dived by 36%...and private landlords dominated..resulting in insecurity of tenure

Of course with this came the National Party telling it's loyal following "it's about personal responsibility"...

where private enterprise flooded Sth Auckland with the cheapest liquor in NZ, open slather pokie dens on every corner and the highest proportion of fast food outlets per capita in NZ...

Back to square one... 

So please read up on ACTUAL history rather than listening to Poo's bigoted sound bites in future...he's playing you like the fools you are...

But he's a smoker and he'll be dead soon...just like yesterday in question time sleeping away

WIN_20240319_14_52_20_Pro.jpg

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Walt said:

I may have been listening to the wrong interview but what I heard with Winston Peters was him "comparing race based theories" 

Labour losing the election in a drubbing was due in no small part to their prioritizing support and health care based on ethnicity rather than need. Race relations is a sensitive issue that needs to be managed with extreme care. Labour drove a bulldozer straight over them via idealistic, naïve and racial prioritizing of one group over another. All they gifted up to everyone else was huge servings of guilt. 

Is Co-Governance in any way similar to the holocaust?  Absolutely not but I don't believe for a moment Peters was comparing the two. Co-Governance is in essence the prioritizing of one racial group over another. It makes a mockery of democracy in a democratic country. The Nazi regime prioritized one group over another which should never be occurring in these alleged enlightened times. This was at the heart of Peters comparison but our snow flake woke media are only interested in presenting it via their agenda. 

I couldn't believe the co leader of the Maori Party stated as factual that Maori DNA was superior to others. Our media gave him a free pass on that outrageous, racist and totally false statement.

Winston Peters will always be true to himself but the pitch forks out over this bullshit is nauseating. Get a far king life!  

Spot on.

I agree with Thommo on many things, but not this.   I heard the speech Peters made, and didn't for one minute think he was denigrating survivors of the holocaust, or their descendants - or making light of the awful scenario.  The racial prioritisation was Winston's point, and I remain astounded that so many people just don't 'get' what he was meaning.

And I'm not a Winston acolyte either, he's a slippery, self-motivated old codger and is, with his speech sounding garbled and at times slurred,  is either pissed or has Biden syndrome.

The Maori DNA thing was a shocker.  There can be no place for that in our country.

We saw ' denouncements' over vaccination during Covid - a friend of mine actually said - ' those who are unvaccinated should be locked up ' and unvaxed person who called in to my stable got 'potted' to the CEO.  Nazi stuff again.   

Oh, so easy to turn a comfortable and placid society into one of rabid bigots.

• Like 1
  • Champ Post 1

The reverse rascism  in NZ is repugnant.

Firstly to have a Maori Party and its BS is appalling and should be outlawed!

It is a true racist party and what the members including the tattooed face says is abhorrent!

But we are not allowed to say anything against them or we are racist white honkies!!!

The problem is that for 6 horrible years in NZ history while the Lefty Losers were in power and controlling NEW ZEALAND there was this continued MAORIDOM promoted in so many way which was totally wrong!

With respect most do not want to learn the Maori language as it is just an absolute waste of time as it is not a used language around the world.

If you want to learn it then do so, but do not ram it down our throats.

The issue is now that the Coalition in power at the moment are righting the wrongs that Labour pushed on to us, and the Maori do not like it.

We are a small country and just can not afford the privileges that Maori are afforded currently in NZ!

Do not consider myself racist at all, but just totally over the crap that NZ citizens have been pushed on to them giving preferential treated to Maori.

We are one country but Liebour’s actions for the last 6 hears set us back decades!

Edited by Brodie
  • Champ Post 1
  • Haha 1

There has been a huge increase of those wanting to learn Te Reo which is an official NZ language. Even "Egg Head" Luxon has learned Te Reo. As CEO of Air NZ he tried to patent Kia Ora.

I recall when the lady whilst working as a The Post Office telephone operator welcomed customers with KIa Ora and that set off all of the racists including The National Minister of The Post Office who issued an order staff banning staff from saying Kia Ora.

Brodie you say that you do not consider yourself a racist well based on your post I would judge it to be racist. The problem with racists is that in most cases they never admit it.

• Like 2

On 17/03/2024 at 7:01 PM, Thomass said:

One's judged by the company one keeps...

The racing industry has to put up with having a freaken lunatic at the helm it seems..

Comparing ANY coalition Government of NZ with Nazi Germany and the holocaust is a fucking disgrace and whichever racing club 'invites' this psycopath to it's next meeting should be pilloried...but let's face it...

..some in the racing industry believe Trump is the saviour of the World...they live amongst us 

Nazi Germany and the holocaust were nothing compared to what the coalition Government of NZ rolled out against the people of this country over the last few years. They used the Nazi handbook and put it on steroids. Winston was right.

3 minutes ago, Bloke said:

There has been a huge increase of those wanting to learn Te Reo which is an official NZ language. Even "Egg Head" Luxon has learned Te Reo. As CEO of Air NZ he tried to patent Kia Ora.

I recall when the lady whilst working as a The Post Office telephone operator welcomed customers with KIa Ora and that set off all of the racists including The National Minister of The Post Office who issued an order staff banning staff from saying Kia Ora.

Brodie you say that you do not consider yourself a racist well based on your post I would judge it to be racist. The problem with racists is that in most cases they never admit it.

Here we go, woke bloke, everyone's a racist.

• Like 1
  • Fake News! 1

What a lot of you racists old fools don't realise is that what's good for Maori is good for all New Zealanders, lifting them out of all their bad statistics is good for ALL NEW ZEALANDERS!! But you fella's that believe in 'self responsibility' 'every man for himself' are ignorant fools IMO. The country will continue to make no progress and all you ignorant people will have to keep footing the bill for these bad, disproportionate statistics. 

People on about 'reverse racism' ... you're just worried that with too much 'power' Maori will do to pakeha what's been done to them the last 200years lol. 

I'm guessing most Winston fans are also Trump fans and/or anti vax... say no more. We largely banging our heads against a brick wall in this forum though.

image.png.18af510fd6c35f7141f6b3fbe2d62db0.png

• Champ Post 1
  • Fake News! 1

6 minutes ago, That Girl said:

What a lot of you racists old fools don't realise is that what's good for Maori is good for all New Zealanders, lifting them out of all their bad statistics is good for ALL NEW ZEALANDERS!!

So handing out money to Maori isn't the answer?  It hasn't worked so far.

• Like 1
  • Fake News! 1

Chief I'm only replying in writing because there's no 'eye roll' reaction option.. 🙄

I've seen how you operate in here, especially towards those with a differing opinion to yours. So no tit for tat replies from me, just give my opinion, spray and walk away.. ✌️

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, That Girl said:

Chief I'm only replying in writing because there's no 'eye roll' reaction option.. 🙄

I've seen how you operate in here, especially towards those with a differing opinion to yours. So no tit for tat replies from me, just give my opinion, spray and walk away.. ✌️

Fine but your opinion offers no solutions on how to get to this concept of equity.  Obviously pouring money at the issue doesn't work.  So what is the solution?  Why is it poorer immigrant families can come to NZ and in less than one generation become financially independent and reach what you presumably call equity?

• Like 1
  • Champ Post 2

45 minutes ago, That Girl said:

or anti vax... say no more.

I'm not anti-vax - just didn't think that the experimental mRNA vaccines were worth the risk.  Actually my own extensive research indicated they were risky.

However I was shocked at the reaction to the non-vaccinated of what I once thought were normal decent people.  If Peter's was alluding to the affects of Government propanganda illiciting irrational behaviour, fear and ultimately unsavoury action then yes his comparison to the techniques of the Nazi's is a fair one.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Freda said:

Spot on.

I agree with Thommo on many things, but not this.   I heard the speech Peters made, and didn't for one minute think he was denigrating survivors of the holocaust, or their descendants - or making light of the awful scenario.  The racial prioritisation was Winston's point, and I remain astounded that so many people just don't 'get' what he was meaning.

And I'm not a Winston acolyte either, he's a slippery, self-motivated old codger and is, with his speech sounding garbled and at times slurred,  is either pissed or has Biden syndrome.

The Maori DNA thing was a shocker.  There can be no place for that in our country.

We saw ' denouncements' over vaccination during Covid - a friend of mine actually said - ' those who are unvaccinated should be locked up ' and unvaxed person who called in to my stable got 'potted' to the CEO.  Nazi stuff again.   

Oh, so easy to turn a comfortable and placid society into one of rabid bigots.

Thank you Freda,

As you know we live in strange times where receiving your "news" via alleged "News Networks" has become ....unreliable. You need to decipher what it is you're hearing and seeing via a blatantly bias media where their own agenda dictates just what you are presented. 

Anyone who doubts that has clearly not been paying attention. 

Thomas presents his "facts" that have been presented to him which is fair enough but all important context is absent. 

I appreciate small examples of anecdotal evidence can be of dubious value but I'll present my take on things. I have several family members involved in our health system including my wife. Most are in managerial positions. We also have a fairly large circle that includes numerous health professionals. When the pro-equity journey started ramping up in Labour's first term everyone I know embraced it. I can promise you that is most definitely not the case now. 

There is growing resentment over the force feeding of a language and culture onto professionals with a one size fits all mindset. You either buy in 100% or you are singled out. Nobody will speak up as they recognize their career would be at worst over or at least made extremely uncomfortable for them. 

It matters not one jot if you're overwhelmed with your workload due to staffing issues or you have very few Maori in your area. You must prioritize anything and everything Maori even at the expense of clinical treatment. Diabolical. Unfortunately, the more Maori are gifted, the more they want and the more they demand. They are also very comfortable to routinely misrepresent the truth to put the bad white man on the back foot again exactly where they want him. It's been a very "productive" plan for them to the point it's now the status quo. 

I've seen dozens of examples of job applicants just not turning up for their scheduled interview. This is unprecedented on the scale I'm aware of. These applicants are given the heads up on preparing for the interview and much of that involves Maori language, culture and of course the Treaty. It becomes too much for an alarming number of applicants. When the reason for not arriving is asked for, it's always the same answer. The amount of Maori language and culture they have to take on is just too much. It dominates. The fact there are few Maori in the areas concerned is seen as irrelevant. At a time health professionals are needed more than ever they are being chased away.

You can't force "buy-in" but that's exactly what's unfolding. 

I don't like to make this comparison but there is a familiar dynamic within the transgender movement. It's forced onto people and if you don't embrace it unconditionally, you're signaled out as a dinosaur and canceled. This has never been the way mankind has evolved and it should be now either.

I speak with a lot of people along the way and these are not rednecks. They are people of all ages and professions. They are fed up with the force feeding of everything Maori and believe it's dividing our country. Very few are prepared for obvious reasons to share their authentic perspective so they just sit quietly and reluctantly go along with what is essentially a charade. Winston Peters has tapped into that which is very much in keeping with how Winston operates. The anonymity of the voting process allowed New Zealanders to vote with their feet and they did.

Hipkins lives and works in an echo chamber so has no real clue why Labour was savaged at the polls. If he became PM again tomorrow he'd do exactly the same via bewildering ignorance. 

I couldn't give a hoot if my input is seen as "racist". That tag has been weaponized once again to control the narrative. It now means diddly. 

I embrace Maori culture and language etc but that must be kept on an individuals own terms. You try and force feed it and you lose me and many others like me. That horse has now bolted courtesy of the previous Labour Government. 

• Champ Post 1
  • Haha 1

48 minutes ago, That Girl said:

I've seen how "others" operate. They give their perspective and if it's not accepted unconditionally, the receiver of their input must be just an old fool.  How's that working? 

1 hour ago, Chief Stipe said:

So handing out money to Maori isn't the answer?  It hasn't worked so far.

I can tell you I've seen comprehensive detail about the priority gifted to Maori over the last 40 months in health and the results have at best been negligible. They certainly don't justify the huge expense and considerable time devoted by well meaning individuals and organizations.......but that won't make a blind bit of difference. All that matters is the agenda at any price.......even a more divided country.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

One more thing I will actually say is.... no matter what your opinion on this subject is or what ever your political leaning is.. we are stuck in a death spiral of never getting anywhere on a number of issues.. history shows us that we swing from left to right approximately every decade or so, introducing policies, repelling policies and ultimately getting nowhere, so in that regard I am a defeatist, and certainly support anyone who 'stays in their lane' and looks out for number 1... I think we've all felt in the last decade or so that we'd be better off 'going bush' or living quietly in a bach on the coast away from all the bullshit.. ✌️

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, That Girl said:

One more thing I will actually say is.... no matter what your opinion on this subject is or what ever your political leaning is.. we are stuck in a death spiral of never getting anywhere on a number of issues.. history shows us that we swing from left to right approximately every decade or so, introducing policies, repelling policies and ultimately getting nowhere, so in that regard I am a defeatist, and certainly support anyone who 'stays in their lane' and looks out for number 1... I think we've all felt in the last decade or so that we'd be better off 'going bush' or living quietly in a bach on the coast away from all the bullshit.. ✌️

100%

The usual dynamic is one crowd gets voted out after a catalog of fails rather than the other lot voted in via inspiring policies from a genuine leader. 

The blame game then starts that it's always the fault of the previous Government for stuffing things up to the point harsh policies then become both necessary and justified. That merry go round got old many moons ago but is still trotted out like it's a new thing. 

5 hours ago, Bloke said:

Bloke, going by your name you obviously are a bit unsure of your sexuality!!

If you think I am racist then that is an opinion you can hold!

What I do know is that the TPM party is the biggest bunch of racists that is possible!

They stated that they are superior to the NZ europeans and if that is not racist, the  what is?

They want preferential treatment for everything at the expense of every other citizen in NZ.

Maori have had mega billions gifted to them over the years and still have their hands out, and it needs to stop!

If speaking the truth hurts you BLOKE, then so be it!

Edited by Brodie

Brodie, by using the word 'gifted' you are proving the point that you are racist, or it possibly could be more kindly called a lack of knowledge (ignorance). 

The 'gifts' you are referring to are treaty settlements... for stolen/confiscated land (breaches of the treaty). And the settlement amounts are a tiny fraction of the commercial value of the stolen land. You could do some googling and school up on some of this stuff pretty quickly if you wanted to... or you could just stay ignorant. 

• Bad Post 2

6 minutes ago, That Girl said:

Brodie, by using the word 'gifted' you are proving the point that you are racist, or it possibly could be more kindly called a lack of knowledge (ignorance). 

The 'gifts' you are referring to are treaty settlements... for stolen/confiscated land (breaches of the treaty). And the settlement amounts are a tiny fraction of the commercial value of the stolen land. You could do some googling and school up on some of this stuff pretty quickly if you wanted to... or you could just stay ignorant. 

Nonsense. 

The gravy train of treaty settlements is relentless and never ending. If anything it's been ramped up. I stole nothing and neither did my ancestors. I resent the emotive language and ongoing guilt trips dumped on the majority aimed at controlling the narrative and receiving compliance for the gravy train to never actually end. The Maori Party would not even be in Parliament if they weren't continually stoking the divisive fires of the bad white man. Similar situation exists elsewhere in the claims process. Settling those claims with huge payouts has not brought our country closer together, in fact it's doing the opposite.

Many of the lollies "gifted" to Maori in recent years are over and above treaty settlements. Brodie is correct to describe them as gifts. I'm correct in saying this was the unspoken election issue that played a part in the election outcome. Are all of those New Zealand voters also racist?

By describing Brodie as "RACIST" for correctly using the word "Gift" and in the right context proves you are yet another liberal happy to weaponize the word "racist" and throw it around like cheap confetti.  That very important word is losing it's value and meaning.  

• Champ Post 1

Prepared to somewhat agree with your thoughts re the word rasict.. I think ignorant is probably a better word to use. Anyway you guys, I'm not going to get anywhere in this forum with most of you. 

Fact is, country is fucked.. and will be until our dying days, billions will continue to be spent and wasted in all sorts of ways regardless of any policies by the government of the day. And honest hardworking tax payers money will always get poured towards 'undesirables' of any description whether its via treaty settlements or otherwise.

FYI.. I consider myself politically neutral..

I suspect most of the 👎 squad in here are National/Righties... the current PM collected 50K a year to live in his own mortgage free home because he was 'entitled' to it. 

It's 'only' 50k, but I personally find it to be the most egregious thing a PM has done in my living memory, I dislike the guy very much and Winston, well he is Trumpesque... so yeh, I seem to be leaning left atm.. and this is certainly not the place for lefties to get the thumbs up.. lol. Anyway I'm out.. 👋 go well.