Bit Of A Yarn

I'm speaking with The Cliffsofmoher...live...

Thomass

You're just a bunch of Neo liberal sycophantic followers of non spiritualists...

...take a tab of lucy in the sky and experience true enlightenment for once....I've signed up to Suzy...

...after witnessing her leg being pulled...I've no doubt it was Cliff...almost out of her joint....which was nearly smoking through the kinetic energy being exhibited....

...the free session timed out and directed moi to further reading...thank da gods 

Getting out of our heads and stopping the thinking process is probably the hardest thing we have to do in order to let go of analyzing and logicizing everything around us. You have trusted the energy before, has it ever let you down? The only times we are being let down is when we are not following that hunch we had, that fleeting moment when we just ‘knew’ just before we talked ourselves out of it again. But, but, but are our favorite words. If you were willing to let go of these words, open your world to ‘following the energy’ and with a few exercises added more receiving from all things to your world, would you do it?

feetingrass-e1503207969340.jpgFor example, right now, perceive 3 spots on your body at the same time. Your feet on the ground, your hand on your tummy, your butt on the seat, perceive them simultaneously, yes, you can do it. At the same time, expand out in all directions, bigger, more and yes, still the 3 spots. And keep expanding even while you are perceiving the 3 spots. Get even bigger, expand throughout the universe!

So I got the 3 spots thing and she was right...I was getting bigger...

I rushed over to the Princess...who agreed...

Thats when things got confusing....after I put my hand on her butt and my butt on her tummy...I got a slap

So it pays to concentrate...

I tried to concentrate on the Princess's 3 spots then since I'm not selfish...

She said...."Gee...now where could they be"?

I took the hint and followed Suzy's energy field idea...nek minute...

Im in paradise...again...

As Cindy says...."Let's do this"