Bit Of A Yarn

Emily's potty mouth!!

Thomass

Oh no...poor Ems...

She forgot to do the cross over...before the first... as instructed by the Producer

"was I meant to do that cross over??...f#^k"

Just remember EMS...lesson 101 in Broadcasting...treat every Mikey as if it's ON AT ALL TIMES

Btw...is Ems preggers??

She looks that way...and failed to ride her usual mount on Saturday!

55 minutes ago, Thomass said:

Oh no...poor Ems...

She forgot to do the cross over...before the first... as instructed by the Producer

"was I meant to do that cross over??...f#^k"

Just remember EMS...lesson 101 in Broadcasting...treat every Mikey as if it's ON AT ALL TIMES

Btw...is Ems preggers??

She looks that way...and failed to ride her usual mount on Saturday!

Sheeesh Tommo!! Is she preggers? Where the feck have you been hiding....when Opies good he's real good..and he's real good at getting the ladies up the spud !!

It's still feasible I think....in moi's circumstance...in case you're interested...while the brain was willing the wrinkles deceived the determinative nature of the beast with the resulting situation...it was labelled "fugly" but 'workable'

The unfortunate aspect in EM's case...I was very close to the screen...comparing moi's pot beer belly to Em's possible preg. Belly...

...and I accidentally slipped just as the Princess walked in...

...unfortunately it appeared as if moi was French kissing the screen...passionately...like the French Presidente does to his Mom like Wife...

Its sad how some people jump to totally unjustified assumptions based on the misinterpretation of a situation...that's how Wars start

I tend to agree, so I don't read much of the nonsense that gets written, but that is not the point

It's got F all to do with racing anyway

The Chief is in the middle of moving house at the moment, and it is ultimately his call as to what he does with some of these threads that degenerate, so will just lock the thread and leave him to deal with it

• Like 1

• hesi locked this topic