Bit Of A Yarn

TAB keeps logging out??

Brodie

45 minutes ago, Brodie said:

Since the Ozzies took over the TAB operation of the TAB web site, for some unknown reason it keeps logging me out?

Never happened previously!

Is this happening to everyone else???

No but if I haven't bet for 15 or 20 mins they remind me that I still have money left in my kick.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Brodie said:

Since the Ozzies took over the TAB operation of the TAB web site, for some unknown reason it keeps logging me out?

Never happened previously!

Is this happening to everyone else???

Been trouble for me all night. Website has almost been worse since Entain took over.

8 minutes ago, Nowornever said:

Been trouble for me all night. Website has almost been worse since Entain took over.

What do you mean almost worse?

Personally think there are no advantages to what we had before!
Some will think it has some betterments but I can not name a single thing that I find more beneficial!

I believe the turnover is probably suffering as the tote pools are diabolical and will be interesting to actually see the betting turnovers?

36 minutes ago, Brodie said:

What do you mean almost worse?

Personally think there are no advantages to what we had before!
Some will think it has some betterments but I can not name a single thing that I find more beneficial!

I believe the turnover is probably suffering as the tote pools are diabolical and will be interesting to actually see the betting turnovers?

I agree tote pool down a huge % since the new website. Almost not worth betting on the exotics now.

• Like 1

Mine logs out sometimes for no reason. It always has spinning wheels for about 40 seconds before loading. The navigation is a nightmare. I rang them just after the change over, spoke to a chap in Aussie, my subject being they did not have the prize money for the race, no time for the race, and no class of race. To their credit they have now rectified all three.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, aquaman said:

Mine logs out sometimes for no reason. It always has spinning wheels for about 40 seconds before loading. The navigation is a nightmare. I rang them just after the change over, spoke to a chap in Aussie, my subject being they did not have the prize money for the race, no time for the race, and no class of race. To their credit they have now rectified all three.

Good to hear, I always like to know the stakes, overall it certainly hasn't spun my wheels as yet, seems to be very crammed up, is it still tied up with the original crowd paddy power I think it was, and the mega price of the set up and to maintain. 

40 minutes ago, aquaman said:

Still no prize money.

Screenshot_20240615_095551_TAB Mobile.jpg

Still no apprentice claims although on some phones you can see them.

Screenshot_20240615_095656_TAB Mobile.jpg

35 minutes ago, Debs said:

I think you can now see on the TAB website, but not on the app.

image.thumb.png.b61650b7af0306920f00a5169ffb4689.png

Thanks @Debs

I'll check if I use my browser on my phone rather than the app if it is there.

Yep if you go to the website rather than the app it is there as are the apprentice claims.

Begs the question what's the advantage of the app?

33 minutes ago, aquaman said:

Yes, i find it slower.

So if I want to see all the information available without going to full form e.g. apprentice claims I have to use the website on my phone.  Which is trading off speed and probably a few other things like auto logging out.

11 minutes ago, Brodie said:

Must be costing them plenty with self service machines down!

Suppose they think if we cont give them an opportunity to get on then we dont pay out?

They are saving money @Brodie because they know you are near a machine wanting to bet.  They're just not sure which bar you're in so they've disconnected all of them.

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, Debs said:

Much slower than the app

Quiet often when using the app on my phone it just freezes on a page, i then have to wipe it and start again which is annoying when trying to get a bet on. All time consuming, my phones a Samsung, and not a cheap one.

• Sad 1