Bit Of A Yarn

Pregnant Em?

pete

looked preggers at Flemington...good luck to her ..

but on a different and more relevant note...WHO DRESSES THESE PEOPEL

Nearly fell of my chair seeing Sweeney Mod in hos chapeau today...and Emily looked like a licorice all-sort which may have been the intention but ...why can't we get it better than this? 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, pete said:

If he's still got a wandering eye married to Emily there's no hope for him.

I know what you're saying Pete, but I realised it doesn't work that way a long time ago - around the time Hugh Grant was snapped with one Divine Brown whilst he was with Elizabeth Hurley....

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, jess said:

I know what you're saying Pete, but I realised it doesn't work that way a long time ago - around the time Hugh Grant was snapped with one Divine Brown whilst he was with Elizabeth Hurley....

We are assuming that its always the blokes fault, I have also learnt that there is always 2 sides regardless & 50/50 is probably a lot closer to the truth in almost all events/arguements/whatever.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, barryb said:

We are assuming that its always the blokes fault, I have also learnt that there is always 2 sides regardless & 50/50 is probably a lot closer to the truth in almost all events/arguements/whatever.

True, but it's up to Opie whether or not he chooses to impregnate them.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, SLB2.0 said:

True, but it's up to Opie whether or not he chooses to impregnate them.

You sure or was he tricked?. Nobbled?. 

He might just be a bit dumb and naive & hes a meal ticket for these girls?.

Edited by barryb
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Poisoned Dwarf said:

No 4 for Opie, to as many mares. ( human shuttle stallion )

I'm sure there's no malice in that comment & when I read it out to my mate here he reckoned even Opie would chuckle.

P Dwarf - IMO that's one of the funniest quips ever here .... ?

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, barryb said:

You sure or was he tricked?. Nobbled?. 

He might just be a bit dumb and naive & hes a meal ticket for these girls?.

Oh bollocks Bazza.  He's a grown up and he's been round the block a time or two.  Opie is merely doing what Opie wants to do - he has free will!  Your view sounds a bit misogynistic to me ....I'm not sure why you'd even think that!

It's fair to say Opie seems to be a hard dog to keep on the porch - but I can't see how you could bring any judgement on Emily out of the circumstances as we know them ....

It would be lovely if this proved to be the one that lasted for Opie. All the best to them - and bubs. 

• Like 1

Lighten up Jess, Tongue in cheek comment.

Next thing is you will be telling us you support all the people who have nothing better to do but find fault in everything like below.

https://www.stuff.co.nz/taranaki-daily-news/news/108671695/outrage-at-lions-club-decision-to-wear-blackface-at-hawera-community-parade

Isnt it incredible, people just want to be offended today and label somebody.

Edited by barryb
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, jess said:

Oh is that right BarryB?  Pleased to hear it was tongue in cheek. Believe me - there are people who actually think the way your post was written.... and some of them even frequent racing chat-sites ?

I don’t really give a fork how many seeds he has running around as long as he pays for them and behaves like a Dad and not just an inseminator.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Poisoned Dwarf said:

Definitely and they're apparantly buying a new farm.  No 4 for Opie, to as many mares. ( human shuttle stallion )

Lol  who wouldn't want to be a human shuttle to those 4 Quality mares.. :)  Let's hope that the new Trackside Slappa for the dogs  is kept clear away from him and her work associate. Feel sorry for the preggie woman thats partner was spotted comming from Phillapas motel at the recent Greyhound Cup meet. This young lass has intimate  connections with all the 3 codes

• Haha 2

On 18/11/2018 at 10:15 AM, Feel The Fritter said:

Lol  who wouldn't want to be a human shuttle to those 4 Quality mares.. :)  Let's hope that the new Trackside Slappa for the dogs  is kept clear away from him and her work associate. Feel sorry for the preggie woman thats partner was spotted comming from Phillapas motel at the recent Greyhound Cup meet. This young lass has intimate  connections with all the 3 codes

Classic Phillipa Morris....she doesn’t actually go for single guys she prefers the take ones. Even when she was married she did the same thing ?