Bit Of A Yarn

Terry Chmiel Catapulting Photograph

Happy Sunrise

A 'great' piece of photograph from AJ Berry.

Brings back memories of John Dunn being flung through the air on the Coast 2 or so years ago ,and showing my age, Maria Perriton doing the same at Addington donkeys years ago. Boy, did she fly.

I have so much respect for those drivers and jockeys who go out there and race among all that horseflesh. Bravery personified.

DsFsVgYVAAALgG1.jpg

• Like 2
  • Champ Post 1

1 minute ago, Happy Sunrise said:

Looking at that photograph again I am forced to wonder why there is a Kebab and Coffee shop directly in front of the stand?

It breaks RULE 1 of harness racing; NEVER block the view of the track! No matter how much I love a Lamb Kebab!

Ha. Bugger all people on those temp seating also, they should moved them to riccarton

• Like 1

Apparently its ok for mick geurin,bit of a yarn, and some media outlets to show the photo and for the replay of the fall  to be available on hrnz results website, yet those controlling trackside coverage on the day deem it too sensitive to replay. What a strange world we live in run by people who believe censorship will somehow cleanse reality. All a bit pathetic in my mind. 

• Like 1

Apparently its ok for mick geurin,bit of a yarn, and some media outlets to show the photo and for the replay of the fall  to be available on hrnz results website, yet those controlling trackside coverage on the day deemed it too sensitive to replay. What a strange world we live in run by people(in this case trackside) ,who believe censorship will somehow cleanse reality. All a bit pathetic in my mind. 

Edited by the galah