Bit Of A Yarn

Waipa abandoned

pete

1 hour ago, Freda said:

We are told that 'things are underway ' wrt all weather at Cambridge.

Cambridge locals don't know wtf is going on and refer to " issues ".

Matamata wants it they say.

A Matamata identity says no one tells him what is happening. 

Great progress I reckon.

And meantime, Minister Peters says/does.....S.F.A.

1 hour ago, Freda said:

We are told that 'things are underway ' wrt all weather at Cambridge.

Cambridge locals don't know wtf is going on and refer to " issues ".

Matamata wants it they say.

A Matamata identity says no one tells him what is happening. 

Great progress I reckon.

Bernard Saundry told us unequivocally at Oamaru that Cambridge has $4m now and provided it gets the money from Shane Jones' fund the process is underway.  It was me asked the question why it wasn't underway (after he said they had  the $4m) and he assured us that it was. Don't know why the Cambridge people would not be in the know????

3 hours ago, hesi said:

But there are no facilities for racing at Cambridge

That wasn't seen as a problem as the principal use would be for training and trials to make(among other things) NZ horses more competitive in the spring in Aussie.  Racing to be essentially an 'off course' activity to generate betting.

52 minutes ago, hesi said:

So why close it down in 2026 and move to the new $80 mil Waikato Greenfields whatever, if racing is to be seen as an essentially off course activity to generate betting

Sorry Hesi I am not sure of the rationale just reporting what was said at Oamaru.

My enthusiasm for all weather tracks about matches my enthusiasm for the game in general just now so I haven't done any thinking about that question.  Brian de Lore and Winston will know all the answers though I am sure.  

That's right...

You should have a picture of Winn on your wall...like your ancestors did for Micky...

Kneel before him every morning and thank da Gods the Knats are consigned to the small house for at least 5 more years...

...and you won't have to listen to that Guy talking any more b/s

enjoy

3 hours ago, Thomass said:

That's right...

You should have a picture of Winn on your wall...like your ancestors did for Micky...

Kneel before him every morning and thank da Gods the Knats are consigned to the small house for at least 5 more years...

...and you won't have to listen to that Guy talking any more b/s

enjoy

Thomass

if you cannot contribute something constructive to the conversation don't bother contributing anything at all

If it were not for the votes of simpletons like you Winston would have precisely 0.0000000% of the party vote and we would not have to put up with the grandstanding show off prick

It's about pumping you up reefer...and I pump like no other

You sound like you're still wallowing in the Knats born to rule philosophy!

This great Government is actually 'Governing'...which is what they're meant to do...

...the Knats took laissez faire beyond that and did ABSOLUTELY NOTHING about INFRUSTRUCTURE 

Your Knat Guy was the archetypal hands off Minister...

Then your hero Sir Pat got off his ass and told his flock how to vote

...and they voted

You're worrying wayyy too much about the insignificant Coast and their place in racing..but fear not...it'll get sorted after NZTR get into Winn's talangi...

...and he'll listen...

Not only is he a fine Minister of FA...that's not sfa...but a Racing Minister par excellence

...keep enjoying...have a toke behind the Reefer pub and go do some sphagnum moss collecting to keep busy

21 minutes ago, Thomass said:

It's about pumping you up reefer...and I pump like no other

You sound like you're still wallowing in the Knats born to rule philosophy!

This great Government is actually 'Governing'...which is what they're meant to do...

...the Knats took laissez faire beyond that and did ABSOLUTELY NOTHING about INFRUSTRUCTURE 

Your Knat Guy was the archetypal hands off Minister...

Then your hero Sir Pat got off his ass and told his flock how to vote

...and they voted

You're worrying wayyy too much about the insignificant Coast and their place in racing..but fear not...it'll get sorted after NZTR get into Winn's talangi...

...and he'll listen...

Not only is he a fine Minister of FA...that's not sfa...but a Racing Minister par excellence

...keep enjoying...have a toke behind the Reefer pub and go do some sphagnum moss collecting to keep busy

cuckoo cuckoo